Author: ILikePie5

Read-only
Total: 512
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@Greyparrot
Does your thing have a quote? I’m assuming everyone here has a quote, considering it is a major part in every series you read of Rick’s, heroes of Olympus or not.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@JoeBob
I already paraphrased my pm
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Greyparrot (3/6) - Best Korea, Wylted, JoeBob
JoeBob (2/6) - Vader, Grey
Best Korea (1/6) - Earth

Barney
Debates: 52
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
@Best.Korea
@JoeBob
In your own words, please describe why there are wagons on you.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Greyparrot
And does your description have a quote?
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Barney
Because I didn’t spend every second on this forum so I was apparently lurking.
Earth
Earth
Unvote
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
There's a wagon on me because I have no real incentive to worry about getting lynched plus town and scum both feel it is a safe play.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Might be kinda busy tonight. Just going to give my reads before I go (not including Greyparrot). Mostly based on intuition and my knowledge of the players' meta.

-Lean scum

-Slight scum
Barney
Wylted

-Null
Earth
Lunatic

-Slight town
Vader
JoeBob

-Lean town
whiteflame
Best.Korea

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I missed Joebob's "question" to Greyparrot. Either he's skimming, or he's scum who's trying to look for a way to gracefully hop off the wagon to avoid attention. I don't really like that
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@AustinL0926
I don't even know what he is looking for. I paraphrased my entire pm. (with chatgpt)
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Official Vote Count:

Greyparrot (3/6) - Best Korea, Wylted, JoeBob
JoeBob (2/6) - Vader, Grey

Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
There's a wagon on me because I have no real incentive to worry about getting lynched plus town and scum both feel it is a safe play.
Do you ever feel like town and scum are essentially Future Beavis and Butt-Head at this stage in the game?
Barney
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
Why do you think Best.Korea is lying?
-If so, why do you think he lied?
-Do you scumread him?
-If so, would you be willing to lynch him at the end of the DP if no one else is being lynched?
he first said he gave out items. Which sounds like an inventor. Then he revealed his role as one who merely gets to post a message after dying. A message would be hard to confuse for items.

Plus, the warning that we should not pick up the items he drops… Never heard of such a mechanic. Sounds like something from a video game.

Lunatic pointed out that BK is fairly new, and may have been confused. Confusion is of course always possible, but this degree of it with a concrete power set seems unlikely. I can of course ask a friend who has read all these books, in case the character claim matches both.

What’s the math on lynching verses not in a game this size?

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
Marie wished for all the riches of the earth from Pluto, despite his warning that the greediest wishes cause the greatest sorrows. But Marie insisted, mainly because she was tired of being poor as described in The Son of Neptune. Marie's wish gave Hazel a curse. Every precious metal that she summons from the ground would bring doom to the people who took them.

The justification seems pretty clear to me.

The Millionaire may after his death choose to write and publish a "last will" (a post-death message that may contain any theories or information they wish to share). If they had any items at the time of their death, they may also choose to bequeath these.

And the role clearly has both messaging and items.

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Barney
Let's try this again.

-Why do you think Best.Korea is lying?
-If so, why do you think he lied?
-Do you scumread him?
-If so, would you be willing to lynch him at the end of the DP if no one else is being lynched?

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Put some work in. Gonna catch up from where I left off in the DP. 
Vader
Vader
Does anyone know if this is JoeBob's regular town behavior. I have 0 games played with him so his lurking and arrogance makes me slightly scum read him but this could be his normal meta
Vader
Vader
-->
@WyIted
Interesting soft claim. I don't hate the idea of lynching Grey is it relates to your role but I also think that's a tall order to do at this point. I already think a GP lynch is lazy but we will see

Btw this is from pg 10 so if you explained it then don't ping me please
Vader
Vader
WF analysis makes me take my FoS and put him at null. I don't think whiteflame would focus into deep behavior analytics in this game if he was scum versus his town meta. And honestly reading back, his tunnel-ish on whiteflame (which I still think is relatively scum, is much less scum). 
Vader
Vader
So I think if Wylted is telling the truth ( I have no reason atm to think he is lying based on behavior), but if we can town confirm someone while getting away dead weight, it is inherently a net advantage.
WyIted
Debates: 22
WyIted
It won't town confirm me at all. It's just beneficial to me to get rid of him.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
He tends to lurk a lot and pop in opportunistically as scum, from what I observed in the last game. I don't really think that's the case here
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Vader
I am usually like this. I know what’s going on until there is paragraphs upon paragraphs  of words in every post for pages and pages
And that’s when I loose track of what’s going on.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@WyIted
I still think claiming a role which functions better when a particular person dies is somewhat suspicious, but I can see it won't get us anywhere to pursue further
Earth
Earth
I am down to lynch Grey. I assume he doesn't have some flavor that would punish town, but besides that town benefits from just lynching him and moving on. However, if another lynch target arises, then obviously we should go after them instead. I seen Best Korea's claim and I'll town read them pretty hard for that. I'm thinking of a way that we can use his role to strategize, but I guess that can wait.  
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
I would tend to agree
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
Agree with you
Barney
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
Not trying to be difficult, but asked and answered: #314

As for the millionaire being able to pass on items in addition just having a goodbye message, I missed that when I read the role. If true that certainly speaks to mechanics on other players... Might be best to not lynch today, as we can avoid any item givers outing themselves.

As for actual reads on him, I sus him. If we assume he plays consistently, not OMGUS doesn't fit with his town play style. But I'm only thinking a single game back, I haven't been active in mafia for awhile (I think mafia wasn't active either, but still).
Best.Korea
Debates: 299
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
In your own words, please describe why there are wagons on you.
There are always wagons on me, in every game. In a way, it has become tradition so it doesnt need to be explained.