Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 689
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
-->
@Vader
Speaking of which, I noticed a pattern. It looks like role justifications for the most part are based on the powers the hero has. With GP’s claim, my role and character, and Pies role and character, I think we can assume that the role justification are based on the abilities. Is this true for everyone?
Without char claiming or doing that, can you see if this is true with your characters?
Pretty much.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
Kinda weird claim by Pie. I don't really buy it, but I suppose it's semi-confirmable later on.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Alright there is a good enough of town that I think the question is answered
Vader
Vader
To be clear by town I mean as in my reads comparing town to scum. Since they aligned with my town reads I think the case is relatively closed
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Barney- 4/5- iLikePie5, Whiteflame, Joebob, best.Korea
iLikePie5- 2/5- greyparrot, Austin

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
Kinda weird claim by Pie. I don't really buy it, but I suppose it's semi-confirmable later on.
What is weird about it, and why do you not buy it? What do you want to do now? Answering my questions would be a start
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Whiteflame unvoted to prevent quickhammer
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@JoeBob
Is there any reason not to reveal my role right now? The only special thing about it is that it can be easily confirmed.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Lunatic
@ILikePie5
Whiteflame unvoted to prevent quickhammer
What he said.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
Is there any reason not to reveal my role right now? The only special thing about it is that it can be easily confirmed.
Generally not the best idea to be revealing information to us about your role right now, especially considering we already have two full claims on the table and another we're in pursuit of currently. If you can confirm your role, then you shouldn't need to tell us what it is first.

Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@whiteflame
Ok, makes sense.
Vader
Vader
Build off what WF said
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Thanks

Official Vote Count:

Barney- 3/5- iLikePie5, Joebob, best.Korea
iLikePie5- 2/5- greyparrot, Austin

Vader
Vader
Once we get a Barney full claim I think it's for the best we don't pursue more and vote based on the information we see. I've given my reads and they still relatively hold the same
Vader
Vader
Granted no clue when that is going to come looking at his activity
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@ILikePie5
What is weird about it, and why do you not buy it? What do you want to do now? Answering my questions would be a start
I find it weird that the literal namesake of the series doesn't even get assigned an active role (Commuter is basically a combination of two passive roles, Bulletproof and Ascetic). It's also an easy claim to explain why you're not getting NKed, as well as explaining any failed investigations and whatnot. This was the exact reason why I fakeclaimed Ascetic in the last game.

What do you want to do now?
Give your reads, preferably.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I think Barney has been lurky enough that I'm fine getting a claim from him, I guess.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@JoeBob
If you don’t get on in the next hour I’m voting you as well.
You are the first person to tag me to pressure me, yet I see from above people pretending to try to pressure me without letting me know about it to actually pressure me…

They are obviously being intentionally anti-town.

As for threatening if I don’t login within a certain time window… for me to know about said time window, I’d need a scum buddy to tell me… Please tell me you see the flaw in your logic?
Barney
Barney
-->
@AustinL0926
I think Barney has been lurky enough that I'm fine getting a claim from him, I guess.
You’re a better player than this. Someone not logging in (I was traveling today) isn’t the same as being lurky.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
You should post your opinions on this, so we can move forward with dp.
Ten pages, probably mostly utter junk. There’s shit all to analyze in the first day, so please cut to the chase and tell me what you’d like my opinion on?
Barney
Barney
-->
@whiteflame
I remain fine with pushing Barney, though to avoid any possibility of someone hammering, Unvote.Consider my vote on you regardless.
What am I being pushed on? You cannot pressure me for information, without ever stating what you’d like to know (which no one has).

If it’s what I was doing last night, just ask your mothers…
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
Haven’t gotten caught up, but it looks like you’re leading the wagon on me… please explain your deep thought process for  DEMANDING information from someone who is not logged in, but not tagging them to let them know about it when they log back on?

Free kill on a townie who you know is frequently busy in real life, or anything actually useful to town?
Barney
Barney
I’m case I’m hammered while I finish getting hammered with friends (it’s a god damned Friday night people)…

Pie is generally anti-town, but shit and being scum are not the same thing. Hence I’m no OMGYSing him.

Austin however is in my scum pile. It’s instinctive.  He’s  trying to tell a story which the facts do not align with, while not joining in the insane lynch (which scum players know is insane). It’s pushing for a mislynch, while building defense; and not being on the wagon itself. Could just be bad logic, but favorable odds that he’s scum. … of course this could change when I get caught up on reading tomorrow. Hence, no VTL from me. And if anyone has acted like he has but without tagging me, I’m cool with lynching them on principle (lynch all bastards).

Vader
Vader
Refreshed the page every hour or so to see responses and got a few to analyze plus Barney's response
Vader
Vader
Honestly I kind of see Barney's point. These lynch train kind of happened so sudden. I just had a FoS over my paranoia but behaviorally he only had 5 posts to analyze for the most part. It also seems he is playing a bit more aggressive than he did last game which makes me kind of believe he's more town
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
Pie is generally anti-town, but shit and being scum are not the same thing. Hence I’m no OMGYSing him.
With his claim and his behavior this game being pretty attacking for the most part (which I think is his general meta), it's hard to put him in scum when it aligns with a lot of town
Vader
Vader
-->
@AustinL0926
I find it weird that the literal namesake of the series doesn't even get assigned an active role (Commuter is basically a combination of two passive roles, Bulletproof and Ascetic). It's also an easy claim to explain why you're not getting NKed, as well as explaining any failed investigations and whatnot. This was the exact reason why I fakeclaimed Ascetic in the last game.
To be fair, being Invincible in of itself is a "passive" trait. You can't control being invincible so I think it makes sense from that perspective. But I also think the claim itself makes sense. We know that roles are usually based on the power your character has from my research and not what your character does. It would make sense for him to be that.

I think you just have a gut read because of Pie strong behavior that can sometimes be overwhelming. Believe me, I fully get it. Pie is sometimes dense and can be very tunnel vision. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
I'd like to ask you a question thought.

Without character or role claiming, does your characters role relate to their "superpower" or ability rather than what happened in the show?
Vader
Vader
People honestly may think this is frivilous that I'm asking this, but trust me there is a clear reason. Besides what I already said, there is another key reason. Not gonna reveal it to help scum out 

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
I townread Barney hard for that. Based on the previous game, he can't really manage that righteous indignation as scum. Furthermore, scummies don't antagonize five players in five posts, which may be a record in and of itself.