Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 689
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Savant
Grey isn’t “confirmed” by any means. Sure he is lonely town but JoeBob is actually confirmed.

Grey just did it because Pie had been scum the last few games and was doing it as troll while JoeBob just did it because of “activity” and not on reads. I’m not saying they are scum, but I think the people who pushed the logic and buddying have a reason to be FoS at this moment 
Vader
Vader
Not lonely, likely I mean
Vader
Vader
I’m on my phone atm cuz my wifi on my computer is acting up 
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Vader
Given Pie's claim and what his history of strategies seems to be, I have to agree with Austin leaning sus at the moment. If pushing Barney doesn't reveal anything, we should probably push Austin next.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@Best.Korea
@Savant
Let’s look at The Stand Mafia:

The main protagonists were Stuart Redman, Nick Andros, and Larry Underwood. All were town.

Let’s look at TUF Villains Mafia:

Lots of main characters as town: Nate Diaz, Kamaru Usman

Let’s look at Dark Crystals Mafia:

I was a main protagonist Rian. Another protagonist in the game was Naia

So what Austin says amounts to cherry-picking at the best
Best.Korea
Debates: 271
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
I am a X-Shot/Odd Night/Even Night Commuter.
Well, after reading about that role, it says you cant be targeted by night actions when you use it?

So if Gp were to target you, he wouldnt be able to do it, correct?

I think if you dont confirm your role by dp3, then town should lynch you, but as it stands now, it is possible that you confirm your role, so...

Unvote
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
Both GreyParrot and JoeBob recommended getting a role from Pie over Barney, and they are confirmed town. Pie is probably innocent, but clearly not everyone on the wagon was scum.
I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion with GP. Just because he claimed a complex role that could be confirmed later doesn’t mean he definitely is confirmed town. I don't blame anyone for seeing him as likely town, but he’s in no way confirmed. Also, JoeBob was recommending Barney for quite a while, but no one went along with him then. Don’t really like that that’s getting ignored.
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
I don’t get this logic sussing Pie’s character claim. I grant that there’s some non-zero chance that he figured out that Mark wasn’t in this game based on some tidbit received from Luna. If we’re going to mod psych this, then yes, there’s a chance. The problem is two-fold. One, mod psych only works well when a mod is making consistent decisions across games and I’m seeing a lot of evidence to the contrary. Two, it says in the OP that:
Mafia were not directly given fake claims! However I did give them a very strong hint to a role claim, and it is an open set up, so they will have a list of characters to choose from that may exist in this game.
So we have to assume that Pie as scum saw a single role claim hint and somehow determined that Mark Grayson wasn’t in the game. That would take some real balls and, much as I wouldn’t put it entirely past him, it seems like an absurd position to argue that he must be lying when we know scum are limited to that information.
This is actually genius and I forgot to point out. Besides the fact there is no fake claims, Pie was on of the FIRST to claim Mark Grayson and so far most people have been online enough in the game to CC the claim if he was lying. It's not like multiple people had character claims already and he just chose the obvious one. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Both GreyParrot and JoeBob recommended getting a role from Pie over Barney, and they are confirmed town. Pie is probably innocent, but clearly not everyone on the wagon was scum.
Joe is the only confirmed townie. Greyparrot could still be scum theoretically. I want to pursue Best Korea, Austin, and Barney. I’m confident there’s 2 scum in there
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
Grey isn’t “confirmed” by any means.
Yeah, I wasn't super precise with phrasing. But most of us agree that GP is likely town, and I suspect he will be confirmed soon. If not, we can lynch him.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Best.Korea
Well, after reading about that role, it says you cant be targeted by night actions when you use it?
Correct

So if Gp were to target you, he wouldnt be able to do it, correct?
Correct. 

I think if you dont confirm your role by dp3, then town should lynch you, but as it stands now, it is possible that you confirm your role, so...

Unvote
I will try my hardest obviously
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
@ILikePie5
@JoeBob
Decide who do you wanna lead the lynch on next.
whiteflame
whiteflame
I’ll post reads after I’ve seen some more responses to Pie’s claim. For now, suffice it to say that I have big problems with the fact that Pie was pushed that hard that rapidly for a claim based on pretty weak analysis of his behavior up to that point, and I get the subsequent push to out his role even less based on his character claim.

Austin’s decision to jump on said character claim as sus actually comes off as a little townie to me. I don’t think he’d push that hard, especially saying he’d “bet [his] account on it.” Genuinely find it mystifying that he’d keep pursuing at that point, but it doesn’t scream scum to me. Other behaviors of his this DP do, I’m trying to square those.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@Best.Korea
I’m giving Barney until midnight until I vote him, which for me is four hours.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
You should post your opinions on this, so we can move forward with dp.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

iLikePie5- 2/5- greyparrot, Austin
Barney- 2/5- iLikePie5, Whiteflame

JoeBob
JoeBob
Vtl Barney

It says you were online 35 minutes ago. Your just lurking.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Unvote

VTL Barney

I am leaving my vote there, as I have to go to sleep.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Official Vote Count:

Barney- 4/5- iLikePie5, Whiteflame, Joebob, best.Korea
iLikePie5- 2/5- greyparrot, Austin

Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
@whiteflame
@JoeBob
If I vote Barney, does he automatically get lynched? I want to pressure him but not kill him without getting his POV.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
I remain fine with pushing Barney, though to avoid any possibility of someone hammering, Unvote. Consider my vote on you regardless.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Savant
A fifth vote on him would result in a lynch, hence my unvote to avoid a quick lynch. You can state your intentions or replace it, though I'd suggest leaving things as they stand on the vote count.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Savant
he would 
Vader
Vader
Barney isn’t my top scum read honestly at the moment, I would prefer someone like BK or Austin but Barney definitely isn’t suboptimal 
Vader
Vader
Speaking of which, I noticed a pattern. It looks like role justifications for the most part are based on the powers the hero has. With GP’s claim, my role and character, and Pies role and character, I think we can assume that the role justification are based on the abilities. Is this true for everyone?
Vader
Vader
-->
@whiteflame
@Best.Korea
@AustinL0926
@Savant
Speaking of which, I noticed a pattern. It looks like role justifications for the most part are based on the powers the hero has. With GP’s claim, my role and character, and Pies role and character, I think we can assume that the role justification are based on the abilities. Is this true for everyone?
Without char claiming or doing that, can you see if this is true with your characters?
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
I think so, I mean I only watched S1 and I don't remember this character that well.
Savant
Savant
-->
@Vader
And based on Lunatic's message.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Vader
Without char claiming or doing that, can you see if this is true with your characters?
In a manner of speaking, yes.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Savant
Noted.