Author: Lunatic

Read-only
Total: 689
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Considering that you literally wrote off 4 other people as non-targets in your set of 3 options and analysis, I'd say you're being rather dismissive of "seeking more information" from other people. Also, considering that the only information you appear to be considering is role and character claims, I'd say the breadth of information you're seeking is too limited.

As for what I'm seeking, it's largely behavioral. That can come from placing votes on people and seeing how they respond. That can come from seeing how they respond to claims and other activity. That's why I've read over the last 11 pages and why not everyone in my PoE pool is equally sus or neutral. I'm still not clear how you perceive them.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
If you are town, you don't listen to anything BK is saying fyi
Best.Korea
Debates: 272
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
As for what I'm seeking, it's largely behavioral. That can come from placing votes on people and seeing how they respond. That can come from seeing how they respond to claims and other activity.
So no lynch, no more new claims, just some responses?

I guess thats fine, so you do that.

Although I would prefer if we get claims, as I am not a big fan of a no lynch and no claims.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
I'm still not clear how you perceive them.
I can post reads, I guess, but I find it largely pointless at this stage when almost everyone is acting scummy.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
So no lynch, no more new claims, just some responses?

I guess thats fine, so you do that.

Although I would prefer if we get claims, as I am not a big fan of a no lynch and no claims.
Again, very selective reading of my responses. As for the pursuit of claims, I'd sincerely like to better understand that. What do you think we could gain from more claims? And for that matter, are you not the slightest bit concerned that scum could also gain information from those claims?

I can post reads, I guess, but I find it largely pointless at this stage when almost everyone is acting scummy.
Yep, that would be pointless. It's as pointless to claim that everyone's null or that everyone's acting townie, so if that's what you're going to do in posting your reads, don't bother. It would be a waste of everyone's time to read it.

whiteflame
whiteflame
At this point, I'm done engaging in this back-and-forth with BK. It's pretty clear he doesn't care about the behavioral aspects of play in this game and is only interested in getting more claims, which is more likely to help scum at this stage than it is to help town. Unless we have a really good reason for doing it with a specific person, more claims should be off the table, as should suggesting a lynch on someone who could confirm themselves.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
Again, very selective reading of my responses. 
Well, you said that we should not seek any more information. I dont see how is that "selective reading", or what "selective reading" even means, since if you agree with what you said there, it logically follows what I said after.

As for the pursuit of claims, I'd sincerely like to better understand that. What do you think we could gain from more claims? And for that matter, are you not the slightest bit concerned that scum could also gain information from those claims?
Well, I dont want to lynch Pie, and I also dont want to do a no lynch, so the only option left is to find some other player to lynch.

I am aware that scum also gains information, but given the game setup, I think it would be most beneficial if we get scum in dp1, and also later to get confirmable roles confirmed since scum is most likely among non-confirmable roles, and I really dont want no lynch, as it gives scum more time and more information to come up with a claim. I think scum will get information regardless, and given the game setup which favors town by current informations, it is very likely that scum has roles with great abilities which can steal roles during night kill or make us unable to confirm our roles.

No lynch would mean:

7 - 2  (no lynch)

6 - 2 (lynch)

4 - 2 (no lynch)

3- 2 (lynch)

By no lynch twice, we would lose 4 town players, and scum always targets confirmed town players for night kill, so when we are at 3 - 2, we would likely be left with nothing but non-confirmed players, which would make mistake very likely.

Now, of course, this is the worst case scenario, but with no lynch once, we have only 1 lynch, and then we are at 1 lynch away from loss.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If we lynch now and in dp2, then we get 2 lynches by 3vs2.

7 - 2 (lynch)

5 - 2 (lynch)

3 - 2 (lynch)

But doing no lynch now means we only get 1 lynch until its 3vs2 or 4vs2.

So a no lynch would only mean town loses a lynch, so I am not sure if we are supposed to do that.
JoeBob
Debates: 2
JoeBob
Unvote
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
Catching up now
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Savant
Is there any reason not to reveal my role right now? The only special thing about it is that it can be easily confirmed.
So scum doesn’t get more information. If you’re confirmable then definitely don’t claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
I find it weird that the literal namesake of the series doesn't even get assigned an active role (Commuter is basically a combination of two passive roles, Bulletproof and Ascetic). It's also an easy claim to explain why you're not getting NKed, as well as explaining any failed investigations and whatnot. This was the exact reason why I fakeclaimed Ascetic in the last game.
Commuter can be activatable regardless of which of the three options I am. It’s basically a doctor that can’t be targeted when commuting.

Give your reads, preferably.
Gladly.

Town: JoeBob, Pie
Lean Town: Supa, Greyparrot
Null: Whiteflame, Savant
Lean Scum: Austin, Barney, Best Korea
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@AustinL0926
I think Barney has been lurky enough that I'm fine getting a claim from him, I guess.
Why? I thought you townread him for not reading the DP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Haven’t gotten caught up, but it looks like you’re leading the wagon on me… please explain your deep thought process for  DEMANDING information from someone who is not logged in, but not tagging them to let them know about it when they log back on?

Free kill on a townie who you know is frequently busy in real life, or anything actually useful to town?
You flew under the radar last game and there was only fluff being posted in game, so I took the initiative to lead a wagon to request a character claim from you, so you can’t fly under the radar as much. What happened was that Austin scumread me for that and led a counter wagon on me and forced me to full claim. Now he wants you to claim, which is odd considering he townread you along with a couple other people for not reading the OP.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
Austin however is in my scum pile. It’s instinctive.  He’s  trying to tell a story which the facts do not align with, while not joining in the insane lynch (which scum players know is insane). It’s pushing for a mislynch, while building defense; and not being on the wagon itself. Could just be bad logic, but favorable odds that he’s scum. … of course this could change when I get caught up on reading tomorrow. Hence, no VTL from me. And if anyone has acted like he has but without tagging me, I’m cool with lynching them on principle (lynch all bastards).
After that post I’m confident that he’s phishing for information, which only scum have an incentive to do at this point. I’m fine lynching him this DP for blatant anti town conduct. The fact that he got a counter wagon on me in minutes clearly shows there’s at least one scum, most likely both on that wagon. I’m going to
Unvote
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
I think you just have a gut read because of Pie strong behavior that can sometimes be overwhelming. Believe me, I fully get it. Pie is sometimes dense and can be very tunnel vision. 
<3
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Best.Korea
Although I would prefer if we get claims,
For information …

VTL Best
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
1. I think BK needs to be pressured. He has not had a singular correct point or even original point at all. He has buddied off the logic of a confirmed town player to try and prove his innocence and buddied solely on that fact alone over anything else. Hence I have a strong suspicion on him and I think town might be overlooking him
I agree with this. He’s also just phishing for information it seems

2. Until any further information is given, I think the POE of scum are BK, Austin, Barney, whiteflame, Savant. Greyparrot is a lean town because of his role claim and his character claim and I believe it would too difficult for him to try and fake claim something just as vague while also claiming a pretty relevant character off the rip without having a lot of balls. We know JoeBob is town. Since Pie has not been CC'd yet and remains un CC'd. I see no reason as to why he should be a lynch target. His behavior isn't deviated from what he plays when he is town. He's reluctant to claim a big character and gets forced into while also forced into role. I've seen Pie too many times and know Pie too well. Everything about the analysis and all that is not true because even Austin's original was debunked because there is NO consistency with how Lunatic makes his games and how goes about it. It's all a variation and too make these theory without consistency is an endless scope of nonsense that does nothing but distract town. I would also like to point that the OP says mafia where given a role hint and not a char hint. This means that Pie had to have the absolute balls to go and claim a main character off a role claim. I emphasize role because ROLE =/= CHAR. With only 1 character left and no fake claims. I do not see a realm of possibility of Pie being scum.
I agree with this as well. 

3. I am against any push for claims at all in DP1 because it gives town way too much juice. I've stated this in my meta before. Barney was the town choice but not my optimal choice as well. It seems town is looking to do more and I will stand by this statement. If town try to pressure more and more people to claim characters, they will lose this game. The less info scum have, the more likely town are to win. It's unfortunate enough that Austin soft claimed an important character  by saying that his wiki of his character had over 10k words, Mark Grayson being claimed, and that Grey's meta. 
I think I disagree with this a little. Lynching is town’s greatest power. With a 7-2 split we can lynch 3 times on our terms. If we no lynch, then we can only lynch 2 times. POE is our greatest friend and we need to get the scum pool smaller on our terms.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Can we get a vote count please.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
I’m comfortable lynching anyone in my scum pile at this point
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ILikePie5
Lean Scum: Austin, Barney, Best Korea
We can vote Barney, and I will even help.

Unvote

VTL Barney

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Barney
I think its time for you to claim the role.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
if I get 2 votes on me, I will character claim
You have two votes on you.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
You have two votes on you
Alright, I am the powerpuff girls.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Alright, I am the powerpuff girls.
…is this an attempt to do what Barney did with claiming Harry Potter last game? Because if so, I’m only partially getting it.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
Sorry, I tend to forget female characters as I dont find them important, but my character is a female and she has powers, so its like powerpuff girls.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
So then you’re fine softclaiming after saying that you would claim your character. Alright. Guess you changed your mind? You fine with Barney’s softclaim now?
JoeBob
JoeBob
Townreads:
Barney

Null:
Everyone but BK

Scumreads:
BK
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
Sorry, but we do need to lynch someone this dp, so I am afraid claims have to be made for that to happen.

I will claim my character if there are 3 votes on me, but right now I want someone else's claim as I think me character claiming is pointless unless I am at like 3 or 4 votes.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@JoeBob
Scumreads:
BK
Fine, I am atom eve.