Total: 450
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Barney
@skittlez09
wait so u got a guilty on pie? 
No, just a successful RB, and the lack of a night kill.
I like it but roleblocker is more often scum than town.  Could be a gambit.  What reassurances can you offer?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@oromagi
I can offer one. His character and role matchup makes a lot of sense. Ensui's ability restrains his target in the anime
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Very interesting Ragnar and Oro know for sure That1 was not the nightkill.

Am I missing something?
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
-->
@ILikePie5
I'd like ur full claim 

VTL ilikepie

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Last game I was weak hider, I did not hide behind anyone since it served no utility and nobody asked me to check people for scum affiliation.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Greyparrot
BearMan instructed us to protect That1User because she was doctor and everyone bought it. I think that it is more likely that we protected her and she died to hiding behind mafia. 
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@oromagi
What reassurances can you offer?
Honestly, not much.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@MisterChris
so that means bearman lied? but y? 
Barney
Barney
Got a job interview in a few, so I'll be off for awhile.
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Barney
goodluck bro 
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@MisterChris
what post did bearman say that on?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Also I complained to Supa that he did not count my Unvote on speed but whatevs

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
post #644
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[2/6] Ragnar, Skittlez
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I think I like it.  

VTL iLikePie5
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[3/6] Ragnar, Skittlez, iLikePie5
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
I didn't lie, Sakura just makes sense to be a doctor. I don't understand why should would be a weak hider.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@oromagi
Can u verify that your rolls were blocked?
I don’t have a role that can be blocked. I’m assuming that’s why I didn’t get a notification that I was roleblocked.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@oromagi
@skittlez09
I’ll full claim cause I’m on the chopping block and Ragnar’s roleblock implicates ke severely because of the lack of two deaths.

I already claimed my character - Kaguya Otsutsuki

My role is Soldier - basically if I’m the last townie alive, town ends up winning. My justification is the fact that Kaguya was the last villain who stood up against Naruto and is arguably the most powerful character on the show thus allowing me to unilaterally win for town.

The way I see it either That1 waived her ability and mafia killed her because she was perceived as the doctor or mafia waived the NK in generally for some reason. I’m inclined to believe the first reason tho.

I am definitely implicated heavily and I fully acknowledge that, but I’m really town.

Gotta go to my next class but I urge everyone to not lynch me outright. Let me help find scum. If at the end of the day we have no one, I’m more than happy to be lynched
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Why does your votecount say you are voting for yourself?
Barney
Barney
-->
@skittlez09
goodluck bro 
Thanks. I now need a drink. It turned out to be a pyramid scheme sales thing, instead of what was advertised.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[3/6] Ragnar, Skittlez, oromagi
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@skittlez09
No, more like BearMan made a false conclusion
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
The current votes should be:
  1. Ragnar #16
  2. Skittlez #34
  3. Oro #45
Right now you have my name twice, instead of Oro's.
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
My role is Soldier - basically if I’m the last townie alive, town ends up winning. 
I've never heard of that role, I can't find it on Mafiascum, and it sounds pretty OP.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
i changed it
Pattern
Pattern
Some things I want to say before we get too into the day phase as I won't be around much in the evening:

1. Speed's lynch was unfortunate, I wasn't sold on him til the end because he had a mounting wagon and it seemed he was trying to act non-chalant about it where he was passionate about being mis-lynched in the previous game. I was wrong and that sucks. I don't think his claim did him any favors though, if I wasn't convinced about him before that solidified his claim. The claim was inherently scummy so I can see why he wouldn't want to claim it initially, but I also don't see why he claimed anything at all. At least this flip looks good for what GP was saying about his claim.

2. Why are we making assumptions about what happened with the night kill? I guess Ragnar roleblocking pie is one of many options, but I think it is more likely That1user was targetted because of doctor suspicions, considering that was a good portion of last day phases talks. That or he hid behind mafia is almost more likely. Considering he was town reading bearman pretty well, that doesn't ease my suspicions of bearman in the slightest.

3. Didn't supa have a solider in south park mafia? I know he likes the roles that are "different". I kind of believe the claim for now, though I will probably reflect on this; I don't see pie's behavior and reaction to speed's claim being non-authentic last day phase. 

4. People I would like to focus on this day phase are as follows:

MisterChris: He was one of the only people who didn't vote by the end of the day phase though it seemed he was online since his last post was just before speed claimed. He seemed very non-committal to me, and I don't get the vibe that he has any interest in figuring the game out. This is his first game, so I take that into account, but I also take him to be one of the more logical and thorough individuals, and I don't feel like he was even trying to scum hunt. After my lynch didn't seem plausible he had posted a few times about how exhaustive the phase was, but ultimately just didn't seem to be burning any reads. 

Bearman: Continued on the reasons from yesterday: Ousting the doc, denying it was anti-town, later admitting it was anti-town, got extremely defensive, unvoted the omgus wagon when it wasn't convienent, was town read by that1user who died, meaning it was likely that1user hid behind him, then he was all too eager to wagon at the end of the day phase. 

Croc: Assuming this is a different person from bearman, all he has done is emphasize bearmans points, and admit to lurking. 

Skittlez: Pretty much only responded to me last phase, made 0 use of the day phases  time. Helped 0 towards progressing the game. Looked very defensive when he voted me. That said, this might be a town tell because from the past 2 games I've seen him as scum, he's been less likely to defend himself. That said, he needs to contribute more today.

Out of all these, croc is my biggest focus right now, if he isn't going to participate, he needs to do something to ease our worries of him, like claim or something. 

vtl crocodile.
Vader
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[3/6] Ragnar, Skittlez, oromagi
Crocodile [1/6] Pattern
Barney
Barney
-->
@Pattern
Didn't supa have a solider in south park mafia?

Still, it seems uncommon. I'm comfortable with my vote where it's at.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Crocodile
See: #57