Naruto Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 450
Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
-->
@Barney
I found it, it was actually singularity's role in pie's game. 

That doesn't look the best for pie I realize. Still would like to hear from the people I mentioned though.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
I dont trust roleblocker as a town-role

VTL RAGNAR
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
My role is Soldier - basically if I’m the last townie alive, town ends up winning. 
I've never heard of that role, I can't find it on Mafiascum, and it sounds pretty OP.

I have confirmed the role exists on Drafterman's  master list but I also can't recall ever playing against a SOLDIER claim 

Pretty good claim for scum.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[3/6] Ragnar, Skittlez, oromagi
Crocodile [1/6] Pattern
Ragnar [1/6] GreyParrot

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Barney
Debates: 28
Forum posts: 1,400
Added08.27.20 12:27PM
-->@Pattern
Didn't supa have a solider in south park mafia?

Still, it seems uncommon. I'm comfortable with my vote wher
u beat me to it
oromagi
oromagi
I think I'd like to see everybody's Character claim.  Does anybody have strong objections?
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@oromagi
Speed said there was a Naruto, and I'm sure there are other obvious power-role characters too. I feel like if we reveal characters it makes clear mafia targets.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@oromagi
pies own game
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
Why does your votecount say you are voting for yourself?
I have no clue 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
I've never heard of that role, I can't find it on Mafiascum, and it sounds pretty OP.
It’s on Drafterman’s list - I used it in one of my games. You could consider it op but I mean after the Speed flip mine is minor
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
That doesn't look the best for pie I realize. Still would like to hear from the people I mentioned though.
I don’t know what to say. Only thing I can say it’s a coincidence. But like I’ve never heard of a PGO Vengeful in my life before
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Who are your top 3 scum?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
Day 2 pt. 1 - 8/27 - 3:40 PM

SUMMARY OF DAY 1 END:
  • Pattern maintains suspicion against BearMan.
  • Speedrace, Water, skittlez, Ragnar gang up on Grey.
  • oromagi, Pie, Grey, pattern, that1user, BearMan, Croc gang up on Speed. 
  • I am the sole neutral party because I see no evidence of Speed or Grey being mafia. I turn out to be correct.
DAY 2:
  • That1User is dead. She turns out to be a weak hider. She could have died due to mafia, or we protected her and she died hiding behind an unknown mafia she thought was town. Since BearMan called for her protection and said he thought she was a doctor,the latter might be more likely. Pattern makes a good point: “Considering he was town reading bearman pretty well, that doesn't ease my suspicions of bearman in the slightest.” It is a distinct possibility That1 hid behind Bear. However, it is uncertain and both theories are plausible. VERDICT: Unknown.
  • Speed was innocent as I suspected. However, we can’t really narrow down mafia based on Speed’s accusers, since there were so many. 
  • Grey says he used his tracking ability on Ragnar. This prompts Ragnar to admit to being Ensui Nara, a rollblocker. Because of “a successful RB, and the lack of a night kill” Ragnar starts a wagon on iLikePie. Grey says he does not believe Ragnar and VTLs. However, Ragnar has played towny, and his character and role matchup makes a lot of sense. VERDICT: Ragnar is probably town. 
  • iLikePie responds to mounting pressure with a full claim. “I already claimed my character - Kaguya Otsutsuki My role is Soldier - basically if I’m the last townie alive, town ends up winning. My justification is the fact that Kaguya was the last villain who stood up against Naruto and is arguably the most powerful character on the show thus allowing me to unilaterally win for town.” 
  • Pie has not demonstrated anti-town behavior, and provides some extra reassurance: “If at the end of the day we have no one, I’m more than happy to be lynched” Pattern adds: “Didn't supa have a solider in south park mafia? I know he likes the roles that are "different" VERDICT: Pie is probably town. 
  • Pattern expresses regret at Speed’s lynching. A good sign. He expresses suspicion once again at myself, BearMan, Croc, and Skittlez. VERDICT: As it stands, I second the suspicion into BearMan, Croc, and Skittlez. Each needs investigation.
In response to Pattern’s suspicion, let me make some arguments in my defense. 

I have regularly expressed my distaste at both a Speed and Grey lynch, and I’ve turned out to be correct. The results of DP1 looks bad for everyone else, not me. As there was no other wagon to jump on, and no other leads to speak of, I withheld my vote and focused on gathering intel for DP2.

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
See above
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@MisterChris
I unvoted speed when he had 4 votes on him but Supa didnt count it post 644
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Greyparrot
Too late to change things now. Oh well
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@MisterChris
 VERDICT: As it stands, I second the suspicion into BearMan, Croc, and Skittlez. Each needs investigation.
Im down for any question u throw at me i just want to get rid of the scum 

i have a bit till im heading to the park ill be active later tonight 
skittlez09
skittlez09
unvote 

im gonna wait for more info 
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Vote Count
iLikePie5 
[2/6] Ragnar, oromagi
Crocodile [1/6] Pattern
Ragnar [1/6] GreyParrot

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Pattern
How many games do you see roleblocker as town as opposed to scum roleblocker?
skittlez09
skittlez09
Currently i townread pattern he prolly wouldnt have voted for himself like that last dp if he was scum 

i townread MrChris an oromagi as they both seem pretty helpful although ive never had MrChris in a game ive seen oromagi as scum and hes far lurkier 

the rest im unsure about 

skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Crocodile
what are your current reads/opinions? 

Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@skittlez09
oop i was madly writing the debate tournament so i forgot, i'll reread the dp and get back to you
skittlez09
skittlez09
-->
@Crocodile
oh ight u good 
skittlez09
skittlez09
imma head to the park now catch yall later 
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
i don't scumread gp anymore after that1's flip showing that there isn't actually any justification for these roles. currently, it's either you, ragnar, or croc. i don't really know if the that1 died from hiding behind mafia or because ragnar rb'd your nk (can rb'er do that?). but if ragnar flips scum you're town and vice versa if you flip scum. i also scumread croc because he literally openly admitted to lurking.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@WaterPhoenix
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Greyparrot
Obviously not that many. Same with PGO though, and whatever else weird claim speed had. If you are suggesting that it's more likely ragnar is scum here, maybe. But if ragnar is scum, I would also so is pie. This situation feels a little weird, and at only 1 mislynch I am not sure scum ragnar would pull something like this unless they were to do it craftily, and this feels craftier than your average bus. Pie's claim for example, he had to have known that would be scummy. It almost seems like he is okay with being lynched so ragnar will look town. If pie is scum, I don't think we should clear ragnar for it. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Pattern
ok.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@MisterChris
In response to Pattern’s suspicion, let me make some arguments in my defense. 

I have regularly expressed my distaste at both a Speed and Grey lynch, and I’ve turned out to be correct. The results of DP1 looks bad for everyone else, not me. As there was no other wagon to jump on, and no other leads to speak of, I withheld my vote and focused on gathering intel for DP2.

See this doesn't help me feel better about you though. I would have rather you been on one of the wagons and been wrong for a better town feeling. Scum will frequently stay off a mislynch knowing it will look good for them the next day. The fact that you didn't take a stance makes you look a little worse for me, and this post looks almost like your bragging about it. You couldn't have known speed was town unless you had inside information, and acting post confident about it looks like an attempt to build town cred.