Naruto Mafia DP2

Author: Vader

Total: 450
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
I have to agree that Croc's role and results make sense. Croc also hinted before at being Kakashi (remember when he said "I am Naruto's teacher"), so I believe him. I don't know why he has been so lurky, but my suspicion of him is reduced.

I think that the best lead we have is Pie, even though he has acted pro-town. It would at least give us info on the theme split, as we know his character is on the evil side of things.

BearMan has contributed to town but I think he is worth the interrogation, and Skittlez is suspicious but he does seem receptive of interrogation. 

If they aren't obvious vital power roles, I think both of them should claim character.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
Correct "best lead" to "most obvious"
MisterChris
MisterChris
Heads up, probably won't be sharing an extended analysis today because I'm pretty busy. I'll get a thorough one out soon though
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
Ok Pattern. Let's go for the lazies shall we. Somehow you are tunneling on me from the start of DAY 1, and this is even more shown when you MENTIONED CROC AS ONE OF THE NON-LAZIES. Seriously bro. More than half of his posts are explanations why he wasn't on. The rest were mindless blabbering of something that has already been revealed or something that is completely useless to town. Somehow Croc also ousted your role which you don't care about, but when I oust the doctor, who mind you ISN'T REALLY THE DOCTOR, it is scum?

Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
Ok Pattern. Let's go for the lazies shall we. Somehow you are tunneling on me from the start of DAY 1, and this is even more shown when you MENTIONED CROC AS ONE OF THE NON-LAZIES. Seriously bro. More than half of his posts are explanations why he wasn't on. The rest were mindless blabbering of something that has already been revealed or something that is completely useless to town. Somehow Croc also ousted your role which you don't care about, but when I oust the doctor, who mind you ISN'T REALLY THE DOCTOR, it is scum?
1. I never said Croc wasn't lazy. Please qoute me. 

2. Croc outing my role as vanilla is 100% less harmful than a doctor; Also I told him to do that so I could cross him off the list as potential scum candidates.

3. Tunnel vision, blah blah blah. You never addressed my concerns, you only doubled down and defended your own actions.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
I don’t think he’s a noob anymore as you said. I’d be fine with a full claim from him to possibly get rid of the WIFOM associated with “outing” the doctor.

Also one more thing I just realized. Why did Croc mimic you instead of GP who was a claimed tracker? To me it seems like scum wanted to see what role you have because you are the most experienced player in the game especially after you revealed that you were in fact Lunatic.

I mean you might have a point there, but still I feel uneasy about lynching him based on how strong his claim and role is. The choice of night action doesn't seem the smartest.
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@Pattern
1. You never claimed he was lazy.

2. The kid wasn't actually the doctor. Any mafia could already find out sakura was probably a power role. It was already anti-town by T1U claiming

3. What were your so called concerns?
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@BearMan
1. You never claimed he was lazy.
He was included but I crossed him off based on claim and results, go ahead and re-read if you like.

2. The kid wasn't actually the doctor. Any mafia could already find out sakura was probably a power role. It was already anti-town by T1U claiming
You didn't know that though, and it was thought by you and misterchris that it was likely. Sakura could have been anything, and you decided to claim probably doctor. No other vet would get away with saying that. 

3. What were your so called concerns?
Your reaction was what was scummiest about the whole thing; Rather than just admit you did an anti-town thing you doubled down and defended your actions, then OMGUS'ed me and took advantage of what looked like an easy mislynch when everyone thought I was a noob. You never directly admitted you made a mistake; Even now you are defending your action, but in replies you acknowledged that you made a mistake. Why won't you just admit ouright that what you did was not beneficial to the town? That and the fact that that1user died when several people still though she was doc is pretty sketchy.
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@MisterChris
I think that the best lead we have is Pie, even though he has acted pro-town. It would at least give us info on the theme split, as we know his character is on the evil side of things.
If I can't convince ragnar or oro that lynching bearman is the right move here, I can concede a lynch on pie based on the soldier claim. That alone is pretty scummy, though pie has been active and helpful so if he is town I feel the lynch will hurt a lot, so that is my reservation.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
I mean you might have a point there, but still I feel uneasy about lynching him based on how strong his claim and role is. The choice of night action doesn't seem the smartest.
It’s hard to discern his town meta vs his scum meta. He took a gambit in Poker Mafia albeit at the advice of Bullish. I just feel that if there is a role cop, it seems like a logical claim to make without fear of repercussions. 

I do agree with you to an extent, although I personally think Skitlez has been lazy with his votes and has bandwagoned me and Croc this DP. I’d be fine with either of their lynches. Or me ig. I feel like I’ve done my job of being helpful to town as I promised at the beginning.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
Are you town reading Skitlez or are you null atm
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@ILikePie5
Are you town reading Skitlez or are you null atm
I would say null leaning town, but the reasoning for the slight town is shoddy, I'll admit. I seen his play as scum in both of the last games, and his silence and lack of participation was much stronger there. His activity isn't a ton better here but I'd say it's almost double what he posts as scum. And even though he was a bit guilty of OMGUS when I was questioning him yesterday, he seemed more passionate about it then I have ever seen him as scum at being of risk of lynching. 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
I would say null leaning town, but the reasoning for the slight town is shoddy, I'll admit. I seen his play as scum in both of the last games, and his silence and lack of participation was much stronger there. His activity isn't a ton better here but I'd say it's almost double what he posts as scum. And even though he was a bit guilty of OMGUS when I was questioning him yesterday, he seemed more passionate about it then I have ever seen him as scum at being of risk of lynching. 
Ya ig. Although his inactivity came to bite him back in his ass. But as I said I don’t like his bandwagoning atm. I would be fine with pressuring him and BearMan for claims
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Pattern
Unimportant since you've outed your role, but would you mind telling us your character?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@skittlez09
@BearMan
Both of you should claim. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@skittlez09
@BearMan
To reduce suspicion
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Barney
Unimportant since you've outed your role, but would you mind telling us your character?

I think he did DP1
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
Pattern claimed Hinata. She loosely fits the vanilla role
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@MisterChris
Pattern claimed Hinata. She loosely fits the vanilla role
Funnily enough, the description I have makes it feel like I should have a power role. I am an heir to my clan's main branch and was the savior of the clain, but my cousin is "worse" whatever that means, and then I am randomly vanilla. I'd think someone who is the savior of their clan would be  a power role. But regardless, that's why I told pie his theory on role description seems accurate prima facie, though supa could have just balanced that way because he needed more vanillas for balance.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Pattern
But regardless, that's why I told pie his theory on role description seems accurate prima facie, though supa could have just balanced that way because he needed more vanillas for balance.
I still think there’s something to be seen there but 🤷‍♂️
Barney
Barney
-->
@oromagi
@Crocodile
DASHBOARD UPDATE
The only changes are moving oro out of the graveyard, and adding Croc and Pattern's claims.

X.That1User              Sakura Haruno           HIDER(weak)
X.Speedrace             Gaara                                VENGEFUL (strongarm?)
TOWN                         CLAIM                            CHARACTER
oromagi                      ???                                    ???
Ragnar                        Ensui Nara                    ROLEBLOCKER
iLikePie5                    Kaguya Otsutsuki      SOLDIER
Crocodile                   Kakashi Hatake          MIMIC (vanilla)
BearMan                    ???                                    ???
Pattern                       Hinata Hyuga              VANILLA
skittlez09                  ???                                    ???
Greyparrot               Sasuke Uchicha          TRACKER
MrChris                      ???                                    ???
iLikePie5                   Kaguya Otsutsuki      SOLDIER
SCUM                         CLAIM
Pattern
Pattern
-->
@Barney
pie is listed twice not that it matters
BearMan
BearMan
Ok you put significant pressure on me to claim, so don't be saying I'm scum for claiming with no pressure.

I'm Choji, Vanilla.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Pattern
Sorry about that. While focusing on updating the dashboard, I failed to see what was clearly already on it.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Pattern
Funnily enough, the description I have makes it feel like I should have a power role. I am an heir to my clan's main branch and was the savior of the clain, but my cousin is "worse" whatever that means, and then I am randomly vanilla. I'd think someone who is the savior of their clan would be  a power role. But regardless, that's why I told pie his theory on role description seems accurate prima facie, though supa could have just balanced that way because he needed more vanillas for balance.
Hinata was meant to be the heir of the Hyuga clan, but she actually lost the title to her sister who is better at fighting. Her cousin Neji is also far better than Hinata at fighting and
leading in general. Not sure where you're getting the "worse" from. Maybe Supa made a mistake... But Hinata was never meant to be the savior of her clan, just a powerful heir.

To summarize, her entire character arc is her being weak and unworthy of the title of heir and gradually becoming stronger. By the end of the series, she still never became heir, and she was generally pretty weak. A really good person, and a love interest to Naruto, but weak. That's where the vanilla role makes sense.

Your summary of the description doesn't make much sense, though. Can you do a more thorough description of what Supa said to you?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@BearMan
Makes sense. Choji was a friend of Naruto but nothing special
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@MisterChris
I would argue that Choji had to do with major plot development, but he's basically a regular shinobi in Naruto sense.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@BearMan
Well yeah, he was instrumental no doubt... he was just no Sasuke or Gaara though in terms of importance
BearMan
BearMan
-->
@MisterChris
Agreed