-->
@Danielle
All government unions are trash.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Lol @ not believing ANTIFA is real. You literally just made that up. 
I didn’t say that - Joe did. “It’s just a thought.” Well who’s assaulting and rioting in Portland then?
Danielle
Debates: 3
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot

Yeah, public unions are very problematic. Police unions are the worst. 

(You know I've been saying this for years, not just post George Floyd.) 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
If Joe Biden supports law and order he’d be telling his Democratic buddies to call in the National Guard. Oh wait.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
I didn’t say that - Joe did. “It’s just a thought.” Well who’s assaulting and rioting in Portland then?

No, he did not say ANTIFA isn't real. During the debate he referenced what Trump's FBI Director said which is "We look at ANTIFA as more of an ideology or a movement than an organization."  Biden probably shouldn't have said that, but at least it's not as utterly pathetic and nauseating as the president telling white supremacists to "stand back and stand by" like a fucking psychopath. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
If Joe Biden supports law and order he’d be telling his Democratic buddies to call in the National Guard. Oh wait.

Lol he literally spearheaded the Crime Bill and consistently denounced the riots in 2020 since they started. The talking point that he "condones them" is made up Republican nonsense that conservatives are too stupid to fact check.

Watch this: show me one clip or quote where Joe Biden (or Kamala Harris for that matter) condoned riots and violence. I'll wait. 
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
He condemned riots and said there is no place for violence multiple times. 

I didn't hear anything like this within the debate. Maybe I missed it, I'm not sure.

Either way, it's heavily ironic for him to say "there is no place for violence" and then endorse organizations that actively increase it. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Additionally, talk is fine, but he has shown no motivation to actually enforce law & order in the afflicted communities. That said, it seems I was wrong, so I'm going to edit the original post
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
I didn't hear anything like this within the debate. Maybe I missed it, I'm not sure.

He said it multiple times. It took me less than 2 minutes to find it once at the 55:40 minute mark. 

Either way, it's heavily ironic for him to say "there is no place for violence" and then endorse organizations that actively increase it. 
Such as what? BLM? Eye roll. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Nevermind. Can't edit. LOL
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Such as what? BLM? Eye roll. 

Yes, such as BLM. Eye roll. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Just gonna throw this here.

You can see my opinion on the matter there. I'm quite exhausted of debating about BLM in the forums at this point.

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
Additionally, talk is fine, but he has shown no motivation to actually enforce law & order in the afflicted communities.

Once again the narrative that Biden "condones" violence is being spread around right-wing circles despite them being 100% unable to find a single quote or clip of him doing so. How embarrassing. They don't care about just making things up lol. I guess that's what happens when you're dumb enough to support Trump -- you will literally believe anything you hear and apparently lack the wherewithal to check if it's true. 

As far as enforcing law and order, don't conservatives believe in SMALL AND LOCAL government? It would be up to the mayors and more importantly governors to decide how much force to use and what to prosecute and pursue in each state. The fact is it's a very tricky scenario both legally and politically. Trump got a lot of backlash from the military for using military force against civilians. And it would be horrible optics to show the National Guard et. al being used against those that really were protesting peacefully, such as what Trump did in front of the church. 

I think force is warranted in certain scenarios for sure, but Trump's fear mongering to housewives and pretending ANTIFA is out to terrorize the suburbs is pretty lame. I also think it's weird that his shtick is "If you elect Joe Biden, you will see the same chaos and violence that you're seeing right now under my watch." Trump seems either unable or unwilling to solve it if he in fact can. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I'll respond to that tomorrow. 
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
You can see my opinion on the matter there. I'm quite exhausted of debating about BLM in the forums at this point.

MLK was criticized for "inciting riots" too. Much like ANTIFA is more of an idea than an organized group, BLM has evolved into more of a movement than specific group of individuals with ordained leaders. I understand the criticism of BLM but think most of it is lazy and biased (rooted in not wanting to address the issues at hand, and running with the excuse of BLM being violent despite nasty reactions to all non violent actions by the organization as well). I too have no interest in discussing it further now though. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I understand the criticism of BLM but think most of it is lazy and biased (rooted in not wanting to address the issues at hand, and running with the excuse of BLM being violent despite nasty reactions to all non violent actions by the organization as well).
I understand this argument. In many ways, I agree. If you read the debate more closely, you'll see that my argument is not rooted in BLM being malicious, instead arguing that they are misguided in their underlying principles and belief systems.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
I understand this argument. In many ways, I agree. If you read the debate more closely, you'll see that my argument is not rooted in BLM being malicious, instead arguing that they are misguided in their underlying principles and belief systems.
I'll read your debate later on. I'm definitely interested and open to your perspective, and I apologize if I've come across as harsh in our brief exchange thus far. I just have such little patience these days. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
I'll read your debate later on. I'm definitely interested and open to your perspective, and I apologize if I've come across as harsh in our brief exchange thus far. I just have such little patience these days. 

Nah, you're fine. After enough conversations with people like RM I've gotten used to passive aggressiveness LOL. 

Also, not saying the debate won't annoy the heck out of you (it probably will), but I would like to think the case I laid out, however brief and bullet-pointy, is somewhat well-informed
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@MisterChris
Nah, you're fine. After enough conversations with people like RM I've gotten used to passive aggressiveness LOL. 

I was being directly aggressive :P 

Also, not saying the debate won't annoy the heck out of you (it probably will),

Would you be interested in debating it again? I don't have much interest tbh, but I do have a response to some of your points.

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
No, he did not say ANTIFA isn't real. During the debate he referenced what Trump's FBI Director said which is "We look at ANTIFA as more of an ideology or a movement than an organization."  Biden probably shouldn't have said that, but at least it's not as utterly pathetic and nauseating as the president telling white supremacists to "stand back and stand by" like a fucking psychopath. 
He literally said it’s a thought. And I don’t think you know what Christopher Wray said. He said the FBI has seen Antifa engage in "organized tactical activity" at the local and regional level. And Trump did condenen white supremacists, but because Chris Wallace and Joe Biden decided to interrupt him, you probably never heard him. Trump literally responded in the same way Chris Wallace asked him the question.

Lol he literally spearheaded the Crime Bill and consistently denounced the riots in 2020 since they started. The talking point that he "condones them" is made up Republican nonsense that conservatives are too stupid to fact check.
News flash it’s not 1994 and Joe has flip flopped on the issue just like he has been doing for the past 47 years. He has no principles. That’s the definition of a slimy politician.

Watch this: show me one clip or quote where Joe Biden (or Kamala Harris for that matter) condoned riots and violence. I'll wait.
Joe Biden called the people in Portland peaceful protestors. “They are brutally attacking peaceful protesters, including a US Navy veteran.” Joe Biden doesn’t have the balls to call his Democratic colleagues to end the violence by asking for the National Guard. It worked in Minneapolis cause news flash, law and order works. The political hack in Portland refuses federal help letting Portland burn for two months straight. If he was the law and order candidate he’d call his buddies and end it. He can’t do that cause he’s a puppet for the radical left who he needs to win.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@MisterChris
If you grow up believing you can’t do anything cause the system is rigged against you, you won’t do anything. But if you grow up believing that you as an individual can dictate your future, you can do anything.

Calling out Trump for the Charlottesville hoax but refusing to call out Biden for not condemning ANTIFA. Joe Biden doesn’t know what he’s doing. His healthcare policy will be a disaster. Green New Deal which he clearly supports cause he was midway defending it until he realized his mistake. He supports at least a partial defunding of the police. He plagiarizes Trump’s economic policies and coronavirus policies. He throws doubt on a vaccine before November 3rd, but it’s fine if it’s after. He calls black people super predators and says that black people aren’t black if they don’t support him. He gives a eulogy at the funeral of a former KKK leader. Hell his own VP calls him out for segregationist policies. But of course Trump is the reason for the coronavirus, Trump is racist. These people need to shut off the spinning and go look at the ground level facts and figures.
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
He literally said it’s a thought. And I don’t think you know what Christopher Wray said. He said the FBI has seen Antifa engage in "organized tactical activity" at the local and regional level. And Trump did condenen white supremacists, but because Chris Wallace and Joe Biden decided to interrupt him, you probably never heard him. Trump literally responded in the same way Chris Wallace asked him the question.

Chris Wallace asked Trump if he would condemn white supremacists. “Sure, I’m prepared to do that,” Trump said, but he added "I  would say almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not from the right-wing." Biden and Wallace then pressed the president to specifically condemn white supremacists and the far-right group the Proud Boys to which Trump said, “Proud Boys stand back and stand by." Deluding yourself into thinking that is a condemnation and not an admitted ALLIANCE with this white supremacist group is beyond pathetic. Check yourself. 

FBI Director Chris Wray said that ANTIFA is an ideology or a movement, not an organization. He said  the FBI had undertaken “any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists,” which included individuals who identity with ANTIFA.  But Trump says this assessment is wrong and wants to label ANTIFA a terrorist group even though it is comprised of individuals adhering to an idea/movement. It's not a vast organized network per the FBI. Trump is trying to portray it as a gang which is not accurate. 

News flash it’s not 1994 and Joe has flip flopped on the issue just like he has been doing for the past 47 years. He has no principles. That’s the definition of a slimy politician.
People who don't evolve on things are fucking stupid. Thank god society has evolved in the last 47 years. Changing your perspective or disregarding your own values to represent the values of your constituents is not slimy; it is admirable if you are on the right side. 

I disagree with The Crime Bill but I understand why it was passed. I'm glad Biden sees what he got right and what he got wrong. Trump's an ego maniac who can never admit to being wrong. 

Law and order is important, but you know what's also against the law? Extrajudicial murder. Police brutality. Violating due process.  Violating our constitutional right against searches and seizures by cops. Trump doesn't say DICK about these problems in society because he's beholden to this image of him being tough on crime, without any regard to American's rights violations by law enforcement. Biden is  saying we need to hold bad apples or systemic issues accountable for the problems they create. That's not anti cop any more than being against child abuse is "anti parent." 

Joe Biden called the people in Portland peaceful protestors. “They are brutally attacking peaceful protesters, including a US Navy veteran.” Joe Biden doesn’t have the balls to call his Democratic colleagues to end the violence by asking for the National Guard. It worked in Minneapolis cause news flash, law and order works. The political hack in Portland refuses federal help letting Portland burn for two months straight. If he was the law and order candidate he’d call his buddies and end it. He can’t do that cause he’s a puppet for the radical left who he needs to win.

So you have completely  failed to provide a single quote or clip of Joe Biden condoning violence.

Saying "they are brutally attacking peaceful protesters" is NOT him supporting violence. It's him saying that the people who were attacked were not being violent. Some people in Portland obviously WERE being violent, but some people that the Feds attacked were not bring violent -- including the navy veteran Joe referenced, and the people in Washington DC that Trump had tear gassed for his laughably stupid photo op in front of the church. So Biden's statement from July did not condone violence and it is not factually inaccurate. Womp womp. 

Recognize it's not that Joe Biden lacks the balls to call for the National Guard -- it's that he didn't think it was wise to do in Portland at the time and/or he recognizes he doesn't have the authority. Like I said it is legally and politically dangerous, which is why Trump hasn't done it there. 

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Danielle
Joe and smart in the same sentence is all I need to know about your views and your positions. I urge you to vote for Joe Biden. I look forward to the liberal tears just like 2016. Even when all seems lost, Donald Trump comes back stronger than ever. Trump supporters will show up in droves to support him. Keep listening to the MSM and their polls. Underestimate him at your own peril.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
If people around me are throwing ice bottles at the police while I am peacefully protesting, I am gonna just go home before I get caught in the crossfire.

Unless of course I am being paid to take tear gas to the face for a photo op with CNN to show how bad the Orangeman is.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
If people around me are throwing ice bottles at the police while I am peacefully protesting, I am gonna just go home before I get caught in the crossfire.

Unless of course I am being paid to take tear gas to the face for a photo op with CNN to show how bad the Orangeman is.
No he’s a peaceful protestor who refused to leave after the police declared an unlawful assembly because of the violence. How dare you sir.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
So you are just going to pretend there were NO paid agitators in the crowd trying to get tear gassed for a photo op with CNN?
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@Danielle
Would you be interested in debating it again? I don't have much interest tbh, but I do have a response to some of your points.

We will see. My schoolwork is becoming more intense lately, so I've had to cut down on my debating. Maybe when the debate tournament is finished, though
Danielle
Danielle
-->
@ILikePie5
Joe and smart in the same sentence is all I need to know about your views and your positions.

Are you illiterate? I did not put Joe and smart in the same sentence.  No wonder you support Trump lol - you  can't read! 

I urge you to vote for Joe Biden. I look forward to the liberal tears just like 2016. Even when all seems lost, Donald Trump comes back stronger than ever. Trump supporters will show up in droves to support him. Keep listening to the MSM and their polls. Underestimate him at your own peril.

I didn't say anything about the media, being liberal or supporting Joe Biden. I just proved that everything you said in support of Trump and against Joe was stupid because you couldn't back it up. You literally just made things up and then got giddy at the idea of "liberal tears" like a child. You sound like a third grade bully, although I actually knew how to read when I was in 3rd grade so that's being generous. 

Danielle
Danielle
-->
@Greyparrot
Lololol @ paid protesters. Oh yeah I saw them.  They were there right after they arrived from the Pizzagate place. You know the one - it's right next to the cell tower being erected by Bill Gates to give everyone coronavirus with the 5G network. I went there with my buddies from QAnon and told everyone the truth about how birds aren't real. And the "protesters" weren't there either. That whole thing had George Soros and the Rothschilds written ALL over it bro. 
TheDredPriateRoberts
Debates: 0
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Danielle
@Greyparrot