How can God be both an alpha male and omega male?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 65
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I don't understand what he means by that statement. Omega males are basically the very rebellious type who refuse to bow down before the Alpha male, in an overt manner that can at times get them punished, depending on personality clashes and agendas.

Scar in Lion King was a Sigma male while Mufasa was an obvious Alpha. However, a good example of what an Omega Male is, is actually Pumbaa (Timon is more of a beta male). If God is both the rebellious and the man in charge is it true to say God may be Satan himself?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@RatMan

For example:
And if pickled onions and mango chutney..... Does that mean that the Moon is made of cheese?

Apologies but:
Your ontologics, typically offer a possibility based on gobbledygook.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
The error is with your logical processing, not mine.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Ratman

Arbitrary and debateable.

Though ontologics are undoubtedly, possibilities based upon gobbledygook.

For example:   Blah de blah de blah....Therefore GOD.

Or:     Blah de blah de blah de Disney....Therefore GOD and Satan.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@zedvictor4
Blah de blah de blah... Nothing made everything and NASA are the absolute arbiters of truth.
janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Where is it said that God is an alpha male and an omega male?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
Would you care to explain what is meant by this:

Revelation 21:6, KJV: "And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
God is also Satan, this is clearer, the more that one reads between the lines.
janesix
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes. It refers to the Precession of the Equinoxes. The cusp between aries and pisces is the beginning/end point since yearly houses go in one direction, and precession goes in the other. Jesus was supposedly born at this point in time.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@janesix
Was supposedly born at what point in time? You think he was born at exactly the middle of the start and end of a repeating cycle?
janesix
janesix
-->
@RationalMadman
Not really. I don't believe jesus even existed. It is just mythology, which changes at the turning of ages. The jesus myth is just a variation of similar mythes, but with a pisces spin. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@RationalMadman
that's not at all what the Bible was referring too
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
are you an astrotheologist?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Dr.Franklin
What was it referring to?
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Omega males

No mention of male/s , is there?

The next line explains its meaning.  " the beginning and the end".  This is reference to the star clock or Precession of the "heavenly" houses. So, it is reasonable to say that at the beginning of recorded time (for argument sake) Aries, Jesus belonged to the first recorded house,  he was called the " the good shepherd that laid down his life for the sheep"  a few times , wasn't he? John 10:11.

One can think of it as 12 o'clock midnight starts and finishes one day. It is the beginning and the end, the first (hour)  and the last (hour). The alpha and the omega. The first letter and the last letter.

The Jesus story appears to be about ushering in the new house (Pieces) and new age , peacefully or otherwise.. This is why when Jesus comes on the scene , there are many references to" fish", and "fishermen" and being "fed by fish".     "I  will make you fishers of men", so the story goes, Matthew 4:19. The sign of Christianity is the fish.  I wonder do the illiterate Christians that have never read the scriptures for themselves even  know that there is likely a new god on the block as we appear to have made or are at the very end of making another transition from  the "age"  fish to the "age" of water?

Matthew24:3 "  As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”<<<<<< It couldn't get more clearer, could it?  This why Jesus was able to say that some of them will live to see and witness "the signs". 

Interesting that Pope Francis, is the first sitting pope to visit Iraq (the land of Abraham)  only some days ago and had  attended a meeting in the wilderness with the  powerful, Shiite religious cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.     God only knows what they discussed in private. 

I am reminded  of biblical story of god  via "the spirit" sending Jesus - his son-  into the desert to be tempted and propositioned and to come to some kind of agreement- that failed by all accounts..  Who knows what they discussed, there were only tow present at the time, is all we have of the account is some made up nonsense where Jesus prevails. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
So... If there is a beginning and an end and they are both God, God is not truly eternal, time is just looped and also thateans free wikl os a lie as is God's omnipotence as God is enslaved to the timeline that repeats.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
The Judeo-Christian god is male, the abrahamic God is consistently seen as masculine by the vast majority of believers.
janesix
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
To some extent. I think there is a LOT of astrotheology mixed in with most of mythology and religion. But that part of mythology and religion is still pretty exoteric compared to other aspects of religion. Some people stop there at astrotheology, thinking that's the esoteric layers, and it really isn't.
Stephen
Stephen
So... If there is a beginning and an end and they are both God, God is not truly eternal, time is just looped and also thateans free wikl os a lie as is God's omnipotence as God is enslaved to the timeline that repeats.

There are 12 "heavenly" houses. Or in todays parlance, 12 houses to the zodiac.
Each house has a beginning and an end but not all house ARE the beginning and the end or one full cycle of the zodiac. Only the first recorded house can claim to be that.

Only one of these houses can claim that position.. that will be the first house when time was first recorded.

I have explained. >>>>>IF<<<<<<< Aries/ the Ram EVER was the first recorded house and Jesus belonged to that house, then he and his house could claim to be the first (house) and the last (house).  Each house has its god and its  own representative (son of god) on earth.  I wouldn't expect any Christian thicko to believe this because the majority haven't read the scriptures for  themselves. These are pointers that the Pastors and Priests keep from their flock.

When these transitions happen the new incoming house always attempt to erase the history of old house.  This is clearly shown throughout ancient history. Status defaced, and toppled, libraries burned to the ground and mass murder of the adherents to the old god. Moses murdered thousands of his own people because they preferred the gods they had knew and grew up with in Egypt.

This I believe  is happening now in the modern era as we speak. I would bet that  you didn't even bother to read that chapter I put up for you where Jesus tell them what "signs"  to look for, have you? 
Ask yourself, why is there no history of the years of Greek occupation of the holy land in the bible, when   Alexander the Great had conquered and Greece had occupied the middle east including Israel and Palestine for nearly 700 years.

Matthew 24: 6-8 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.  All these are the beginning of birth pains.
revelation takes this a little further talking of the extortionate cost of food , disease and receiving your mark.

What one needs to understand is that when these heavenly transitions from one house to another are about to happen the outgoing house/god doesn't want to relinquish power.. It is an old story that can easily be realised if you read of the times from BEFORE the bible was even thought about. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I don't know if there will be a new "god" for this age. Aquarius is represented by a man. So I think atheism may rule for Aquarius. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@janesix
 I don't know if there will be a new "god" for this age. Aquarius is represented by a man. So I think atheism may rule for Aquarius. 

"Aquarius it represent by a man"......  pouring water over the earth, Jane.  The Water Bearer. 

And lest we forget.  We have a good handful of men on the planet certainly acting as gods, do we not. 

janesix
janesix
-->
@Stephen
I have no hope for humanity at this time. We destroy everything, even ourselves. Humanity is so clueless right now. 
fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Not a matter over which one should wrap one's self around the axle. It's a name. one of many God bears. "I AM" is another people spend countless, and mostly useless hours trying to figure out. Would one be so concerned if it turns out his name is also George? I'm somewhat partial to "Dad." It's a personal relationship, and that's all that it means or matters to me.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, the runaway from biblical axioms, and now the #1 Bible fool upon this forum, and the #1 record holder of running away from godly posts, and who has called Jesus a LIAR many times at the expense of committing the Unpardonable Sin,

YOUR DISRESPECTFUL POST ONCE AGAIN TOWARDS JESUS: "Would one be so concerned if it turns out his name is also George? I'm somewhat partial to "Dad." It's a personal relationship, and that's all that it means or matters to me." https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/5804-how-can-god-be-both-an-alpha-male-and-omega-male?page=1&post_number=23

The JUDEO-Christian god is truly named "Yahweh/Jesus/Ghost," understood Bible fool?  Therefore you do not need to disrespect our God with your Satanic insolence of facetiously saying that maybe God's name could be "George" or "Dad!"  You continue to belittle the Christian faith ad nauseam where Satan is smiling in your behalf!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE FAUXLAW THAT BELITTLES THE CHRISTIAN FAITH WILL BE ...?

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
2D circle or elipse  = loop

quasi-3D, unlimited spiral helix = eternal looping as cyclic periods of time, with two terminal end points,as initiation of a cycle and end of a cycle, yet again, they are both terminal end points of finite cycle of time, that we winnow out from the eternal spiral helixing of the parts the sum-total define God/Grace/Universe.

Now this above does not mention the inversions >< from the spiral helix and its periodicity of cycles.  The inversions are what lead to the sine-wave patterns /\/\/\/\/\/ associated with quantum physics ergo the Observed Experiential Time that is not ultra-micro ergo, quantised and quantifiable by humans.

3 kinds of magic;

1} synergy, --ex biologics----

2} synergetic resultants, ---mind accessing creatures, that, on occasion perform seemingly magical-like phenomena when chemistry kicks in to do things like;
........2a} dialate the cervex and amazing amount to birth a baby,

.........2b} amazing structural chemistries  that humans discover that is already being produced in biologic nature,

..........2c} others not coming to my mind currently.

3} unobserved inter-relationsips between geodesic Space (  )(  ) and the resultant sine-wave space

fauxlaw
Debates: 77
fauxlaw
Only poor reading/comprehension skills wold conclude that I suggest everyone should think God's name should be George of Dad. I merely inquire: does it really matter. What's in a name, after all? Some who smell roses smell the compost underfoot.
Stephen
Stephen
Interesting it is that it is usually the loud mouth, high and mighty, holier than thou majority of Christians that have absolutely nothing of substance to add to any conversation concerning his/her own belief system and or its scriptures,  but prefers to snipe and agitate from the sidelines rather than address the  point and the  question raised the OP.

This, I believe comes as a result of not having read the  ambiguous biblical half stories for themselves.
Stephen
Stephen

RationalMadman,

The Judeo-Christian god is male, the abrahamic God is consistently seen as masculine by the vast majority of believers.

I don't believe anyone is disagreeing with that. It was you that brought gender into the mix and related omega males to biblical verse/s that  didn't even mention gender. The passage/s to which  you are inferring are concerned with time and not gender. The whole point of Revelation is all to do with time, a specific time, and in its particular case the "end time".

here :#1 "How can God be both an alpha male and omega male?"  <<<  Nowhere does the bible say that  Jesus -  or god - is calling himself  is both or any.

Where did you get the idea that Jesus /god was calling himself   "male Alpha" and "male Omega"? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Stephen
God is the alpha male of all reality in the Bible.

The question is why he also implied he's the other end of the hierarchy too... That's Satan.

Stephen
Stephen

God is the alpha male of all reality in the Bible.

It mentions nothing of "alpha male" but simply implies male via words such as ""he, and "father" and "my fathers house" ,etc. so it then is generally accepted to be a male deity.

The question is why he also implied he's the other end of the hierarchy too... That's Satan.

Where does "he"  imply that?

And what do you mean by "the other end"?

And why do you believe "the other end is Satan"?

Where did you first read of the Alpha and the Omega?