How can God be both an alpha male and omega male?

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 65
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@PGA2.0
@Tradesecret
@fauxlaw

Moderators, we have a clean up on isle 4, where PGA2.0 has pooped his pants again because he is too scared to address yet another post of mine, where this one is regarding Jesus' eventful return as shown in the link below:

The comedy and irony is that PGA2.0 "thinks" he has status within this forum, but as continually shown, he has absolutely none because HE RUNS from discussion of my post above, and he continually runs subsequent to challenging me, and where I accepted the challenge of JUDEO-Christian Bible interpretation as shown in the link below: 

There comes a time, like Tradesecret, fauxlaw, ethang5, et al have learned the hard way, is that when engaging the Brother D., along with my co-pilot Jesus the Christ's inspired words, that you will easily be made the complete Bible stupid and ignorant fool, whereas in this case, PGA2.0 has accepted this fact by remaining silent in running away from discussion with me.  

NEXT RUNAWAY FROM BIBLE DISCUSSION TO BE MADE THE BIBLE FOOL LIKE LITTLE BOY PGA2.0 WILL BE ...?

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@fauxlaw

FAUXLAW, 

YOUR CHILDISH QUOTE IN YOUR POST #26 THAT GOES COMICALLY WANTING ONCE AGAIN: "Only poor reading/comprehension skills wold conclude that I suggest everyone should think God's name should be George of Dad. I merely inquire: does it really matter. What's in a name, after all? Some who smell roses smell the compost underfoot."

1.  "Wold" is spelled "would."
2.  "George of Dad" is properly stated in context as "George or Dad"
3.  Does it really matter that you continue to make a Bible fool of yourself? YES!  "What's in a name" as you have facetiously given, is mocking our serial killer Jesus the Christ when stating "George or Dad", understood Bible fool?  "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap." (Galations 6:7)

It is no wonder in why you have to continue to run away from my godly posts to you, as the embarrassing link below explicitly shows at your continued expense:

NEXT?

ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@RationalMadman
Complex God = woman { Xx } ergo complex religion that is more inclusive i.e. includes spirituality

Less complex God - ma { Xy } ergo less complex religion that at leastt consider spirituality if not more complex religion.

Complex = more synergetic

Simple = less synergetic

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Dr.Franklin
It's hard to say if certain things in scripture(and other writings) are *just* describing the cosmos, or if the cosmos reflects something that is actually true. I suspect the latter, but that would imply that God positioned the stars in such a way as to describe things. I think God can do anything.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@janesix
ah...ok