Kakegurui Mafia Day 1 (RM host) - Embracing the Gamble.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 129
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
The Mafia team got one clue as a team, not individually.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
She appears calm, leaning slightly to her right with her head resting on two fingers (middle and ring) that touch her cheek bone.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
They are holding a card with a slightly calm look with smile. Idk the background

It is stupid to microanalyze a picture. We are not going to get any hints from it and we need to analyze things solely on behavior. If we waste a DP studying picture it will get us no where
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
They are holding a card with a slightly calm look with smile. Idk the background

It is stupid to microanalyze a picture. We are not going to get any hints from it and we need to analyze things solely on behavior. If we waste a DP studying picture it will get us no where
No it’s not because RM explicitly said town has something in common. Plus I don’t see you doing anything else.

Any colors stand out? What is the hard? Is anyone else in the image? Are they holding cards in both hands like WF?
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
Honestly, this picture hunting will just waste town's time. My picture is of Mary (Meari?) holding what looks like an uno card facing the viewer in her right hand and three cards facing herself in her left. She's in what looks like to be an Asian styled room. She seems to have a relatively calm demeanor.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Honestly, this picture hunting will just waste town's time. My picture is of Mary (Meari?) holding what looks like an uno card facing the viewer in her right hand and three cards facing herself in her left. She's in what looks like to be an Asian styled room. She seems to have a relatively calm demeanor.
Thank you. We’re getting somewhere. And no it’s not wasting time. We were wasting time before cause nobody was doing shit. As RM said, town has stuff in common in the pictures - I am merely pursuing that lead. If you have any other ideas you’re welcome to share them
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Bullish
Describe your images in detail por favor
Earth
Earth
I have to ask, is your picture from the anime? This is probably a big one.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
I have to ask, is your picture from the anime? This is probably a big one.
I don’t think it’s from either the anime or the manga if it even has one. Wbu 
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Mine appears to have come from the anime.

Vader
Vader
-->
@ILikePie5
Talking about pictures is stupid. The only noticeable colors are red, since that's the school uniform. Cards held with one hand

One hand, but I really don't see how this will help. The theme itself is not an obvious theme split and I don't think RM is going to make an obvious town v scum picture with an obscure theme split

Vader
Vader
VTL Pie

Pie is grasping for little details to try to come to conclusions versus analyzing important things. Gut feeling with Pie right now
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Just so you know, two characters that may or may not be in the game could be Manyuda Kaede and/or Itsuki Sumeragi.

\spoiler alert\\spoiler alert\
\spoiler alert\
\spoiler alert\

The issue is that they both were in the Council at the start but get ejected for similar reasons at different points.

In the guarantee that at least 1 Council member is scum, Manyuda counts as Council, Itsuki doesn't, due to how late into the series their respective ejections occur. Has nothing to do with if they are scum if they're in the game, just what the promise means.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Talking about pictures is stupid. The only noticeable colors are red, since that's the school uniform. Cards held with one hand
Ok what’s the other hand doing and are the cards labeled? Is there anyone else in the background?

One hand, but I really don't see how this will help. The theme itself is not an obvious theme split and I don't think RM is going to make an obvious town v scum picture with an obscure theme split
Well ya no shit that’s why we create theories based on info we have rather than literally doing nothing and being inactive. If you have any better ideas please let me know.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
Pie is grasping for little details to try to come to conclusions versus analyzing important things. Gut feeling with Pie right now
What do you want me to analyze? There’s literally nothing to analyze. And why is it so hard for you to answer simple questions. Fulfill my attempt to guess the split with what’s in your image rather than complaining that it’s useless and doing nothing to advance the game
Earth
Earth
K, just heard back from RM. RM first sent me a different picture before sending me the picture I described. The first picture is Mary facing the viewer in her uniform holding a poker chip on a simple black and white background. Its not from the anime and may be fanart? Dunno.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
“All according to plan then, huh? But you know, every time things look like they’re gonna go well, there’s definitely always trouble moving in the background.”
– Yomozuki Runa
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Are they holding cards in both hands like WF?
Just to clarify, she is holding one card in one hand, namely her left hand. Not sure if there’s something to the holding of cards, given Supa’s image. Won’t reveal my character just yet, though I would like some info on your picture.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Just to clarify, she is holding one card in one hand, namely her left hand. Not sure if there’s something to the holding of cards, given Supa’s image. Won’t reveal my character just yet, though I would like some info on your picture.

Oops I misread then. I’ll reveal my character and my image stuff after Supa answers my questions
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
K, just heard back from RM. RM first sent me a different picture before sending me the picture I described. The first picture is Mary facing the viewer in her uniform holding a poker chip on a simple black and white background. Its not from the anime and may be fanart? Dunno.
Facial expressions? Anyone else in the background? Color of poker chip? What’s the other hand doing?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Guys should I ask a question about the series or characters and the first to PM me the right answer gets an in-game gun instantly?

It could mean Scum can force Non-Elimination though, if Town gets shot...

If yes, when should I ask?

I'll ask three actually and the first to get all three right wins. Mafia are allowed to collaborate. Town and Scum equally are free to discuss the questions in the open.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
How about if the winner gets an extra vote today?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
It takes four to vote yes or no and four to vote on a time after yes is voted.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Should I replace out Lunatic?
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Vote Count

MisterChris (1/4) - Bull
Lunatic (1/4) - Pie

Not voting (5/7) - Luna, Supa, MC, Earth, WF

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
It takes four to vote yes or no and four to vote on a time after yes is voted.
No

Should I replace out Lunatic?
Yes
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@ILikePie5
Idk who to replace with
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Honestly as stupid as this game may have become due to my shenanigans I actually think I have made a masterpiece out of what could have otherwise been a boring 'classic' setup: 3 vanills, 2 goons, 1 cop 1 doc type setup.

I enjoyed hosting even if I've been crap. Lunatic has to post something soon... hopefully.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman
Idk who to replace with
Then keep him lol, I thought u had a replacement ready
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@RationalMadman