Kakegurui Mafia Day 1 (RM host) - Embracing the Gamble.

Author: RationalMadman

Read-only
Total: 129
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
Vote Count

MisterChris (1/4) - Bull
Lunatic (1/4) - Pie
ILikePie5 (1/4) - Supa

Not voting (4/7) - Luna, MC, Earth, WF

Ability of RM to read votes:

0/98
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
1.5 real-life days remain, approximately, until Day Phase 1 is over.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Sorry been in the hospital. I'll catch up and post tomorrow. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@RationalMadman
Should I replace out Lunatic?
After one day? Sheesh
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Should I replace out Lunatic?
Yes

The fvck pie you know I always catch up
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
-->
@RationalMadman
@ILikePie5
some anime tiddie girl, can we just post our images?
Bullish
Debates: 0
Bullish
3 vanills, 2 goons, 1 cop 1 doc type setup
lmao what
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Bullish
No.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
That doesn't claim anything about Bullish's alignment. I'd reply to that question whether he was Scum bluffing or Town.

It is very important that I clarify things like this in a paranoid manner because modslips can potentially ruin the game, in either direction. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Bullish
So is your entire role Superstar or are you some other role that's gonna be confirmed later
THat's my entire role. It makes as little sense to me as it does to you. Probably less actually.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Describe your images please
My girl has pink hair oterhwisee pretty classic aniime girl
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Honestly as stupid as this game may have become due to my shenanigans I actually think I have made a masterpiece out of what could have otherwise been a boring 'classic' setup: 3 vanills, 2 goons, 1 cop 1 doc type setup.

Did... RM just disclose the entire setup
MisterChris
MisterChris
I am reading Earth hard TOWN for:
  • early claim
  • detailed picture description
  • being too lazy to read the opening posts from RM. 
I don't agree with Supa's accusation on Pie, I feel like he's just trying to get TOWN going by any means possible. 

MisterChris
MisterChris
Again thinking Lunatic is likely TOWN but the urgency with which RM wants to replace him may indicate SCUM or TP affiliation. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
Not sure how I feel about the pop-quiz idea from RM. Could make things interesting
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I would always replace Town as urgently as Scum. As for that setup, I said otherwise have been, meaning otherwise had I not gone wild with the role balancing and stuff I said to further balance it.

This setup and game will punish inefficient players and reward efficient players, that's all I will guarantee.

Your skill as a mafia player is a much bigger determinent than 'luck' in this.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
In 22 hours night phase 1 begins.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Quiz is not offered on Day 2.
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Oh shoot, everything alright?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Bullish
some anime tiddie girl, can we just post our images?
You can’t per the rules so just describe her like everyone else has
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
My girl has pink hair oterhwisee pretty classic aniime girl
What else? Background? Facial features? Expressions? Background colors? Uniform color? Is she doing anything? Hands?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Oh shoot, everything alright?

Yeah I am fine. I have a rare disease called vasculitis, had it my whole life. Occasionally I get flare ups and it causes these big nasty leg sores. Happens once or twice a year but this one was the worst one I've ever had, making it hard to walk. Nothing serious and I got my antiobiotics and stuff for it, just causes a lot of pain. Should be better in like a couple weeks to a month. Thanks for asking.

What else? Background? Facial features? Expressions? Background colors? Uniform color? Is she doing anything? Hands?
Shes got two long pig tails and has a face like this :D

Lunatic
Lunatic
vtl misterchris. Gut feeling. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Full Disclosure this will oribably be the last game I sign up for for a little while. Got some other things I am into right that I am spending free time on, so I won't be as active as I used to be.
Lunatic
Lunatic
probably*
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Yeah I am fine. I have a rare disease called vasculitis, had it my whole life. Occasionally I get flare ups and it causes these big nasty leg sores. Happens once or twice a year but this one was the worst one I've ever had, making it hard to walk. Nothing serious and I got my antiobiotics and stuff for it, just causes a lot of pain. Should be better in like a couple weeks to a month. Thanks for asking.
Damn hope you feel better and rest a ton man, don’t stress about this game as much
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
Shes got two long pig tails and has a face like this :D
Anyone in the background? Background color? What is she doing in the image, holding something up, etc?
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@ILikePie5
Damn hope you feel better and rest a ton man, don’t stress about this game as much
Will do man. This is what my leg looks at right now if you feel like throwing up lol: http://imgur.com/gallery/saqff2D

Anyone in the background? Background color? What is she doing in the image, holding something up, etc?
She's winking with a :D face , she's got pink flower on her chest, her outfit is like a formal looking button up collar with a red thing over it, she's holding her left arm up but most of it is off screen in the picture, the background is like pixelly and tan and it looks like their is a signature or something in the bottom right corner, but its cut off after one letter that is unidentifiable. Maybe a C or an H? Not sure. Her left ear is poking out of her hair a bit, and her pigtail tie thing is like serrated, is had like these ruts on it. Hard to explain the hair tie thing.  But yeah thats really the best description I can give about the picture. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
If I am being 100% honest, it's this game in particular I feel no interest in and kind of regret signing up. From reading the OP it seems the mod put a lot of work into designing the characters but the roles and game mechanics make a lot less sense. Like even the way my role is phrased demonstrates he put more thought and care into the theme then making the game work. There is no such role as a superstar, superstar is a flavor of any normal role. Inventing roles is one thing, but I technically wasn't even given a role. I have determined that I was a vanilla, but it seemed RM tried to make the role around his view of the character which seems like little work towards balance was actually put in. Also I respect pie for giving his A-game here and trying to disect the pictures and stuff, if he thinks he can figure something out with the theme from pictures, go for it. I wanted to play mafia and scum hunt and look for behaviors, not look for out of game mumbo jumbo for clues. That's ridiculous. 

As soon as he says there is no obvious theme split I pretty much stopped caring about the theme. I am not gonna try and guess like 1 of a million different theme set ups. Fuck that noise. I don't give a shit about the theme. In a normal situation if it seems obvious that a theme split can be determined by google searching characters, I'll will thematic analysis, but thematic analysis should always be supplmental anyways, and not the main reason to scum read someone. 

That and all the mod interaction is getting cringey. The less you say, the better a mod you are. I get it is his first time and all but damn.

Anyways I'll play as much I can and do behavioral analysis when there is more content. Just kind of airing out why I am not interested in this game atm from what I've read of the sign ups and OP. Probably should have opted out but decided to give it a chance. 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
This game has been carefully balanced. :)