Total: 204
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@3RU7AL
I've been pretty clear on this from the word go.

NO NEPOTISM.
NO INHERITANCE.
Well stated.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
I've been pretty clear on this from the word go.

NO NEPOTISM.

NO INHERITANCE

So Parents shouldn't be allowed to pay for their kids college or anything for their kids,

Some ambiguous arbitor in Washington DC will equally allocate all funds to all kids,

That's an absofuckinlutely nutso idea.

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Athias
If that were the case, the "movement" would be entirely redundant and unnecessary, like a meme.

I think there are a lot of unnecessary movements. The aim of this one, might be to possibly help men avoid the troubles that come along with marriage or having a child and being subjective to the biased court system.

But that you refer yourself as "redpill" means what? You think those outside your group don't know that men and women are different?

They are unaware of the long term and short term mating strategies of the opposite sex. Women seem intuitively aware of how their mating strategy differs from men's, but men believe in some myths for the most part. 

For example when girls are unattracted to the nice guy they befriended, they will often give him the advice or words of wisdom along the lines of "just be yourself eventually you'll find a girl that will love you"

It's certainly nice for the guy to hear, but the problem is many guys actually believe being friendly to women will make them attractive, usually they just turn into creepers or door mats, because of the blue pilled advice. 

They would be better served by the woman telling them the truth. "You are not assertive and confident, and you are visually unattractive" this would give the same advice the redpill community gives, which can be broken down into the following redpill advice.

To attract women stop caring about attracting women and do the following 3 things.

1. Have high self esteem

2. Take care of your physical healt

3. Have a life mission

The truth is that, people do not really know that men and women are different. Sure blue pill alphas are aware, some feminists such as the ones who wrote the SCUM manifesto are aware, but it isn't as common as you think. Which is why people like Fallon fox are allowed to claim to be physically equal to women, while crushing their skulls in a boxing ring. 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
That's an absofuckinlutely nutso idea.
please be slightly more specific
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
They are unaware of the long term and short term mating strategies of the opposite sex. Women seem intuitively aware of how their mating strategy differs from men's, but men believe in some myths for the most part. 

For example when girls are unattracted to the nice guy they befriended, they will often give him the advice or words of wisdom along the lines of "just be yourself eventually you'll find a girl that will love you"
The reverse is also true.

For example when men are unattracted to the nice woman they befriended, they will often give him the advice or words of wisdom along the lines of "just be yourself eventually you'll find a man that will love you"

It's easy for a man to think that women have "the advantage" in relationships.

It's easy for a woman to think that men have "the advantage" in relationships.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@3RU7AL
For example when men are unattracted to the nice woman they befriended, they will often give him the advice or words of wisdom along the lines of "just be yourself eventually you'll find a man that will love you"
That advice is actually true for women. Really, men have very wide variety of what they find attractive. Some of us like fat chicks, some of us skinny chicks, some of us like girls who most would find ugly. Every look a woman could have, will find a ton of men attracted to that particular look. 

Women are attracted to a small minority of men. I think it was a dating site that did an informal survey on what men vs women found attractive. Men in general found 80% of women on the app to be attractive, while women all seemed to just find 20% of the men to be attractive.

The advantages I mention are in the legal system. I am merely talking about how different strategies are collectively used by each group. 

Men just aren't as good at the social games as women. We aren't as intuitive with how the people around us feel and how to navigate social situations as they are, so generally speaking . Men will be honest about why they are not attracted to a woman, and women care about the relationship with their male friend and will not want hard feelings, so will say what best preserves that friendship.

I am not saying either thing is right or wrong, but I do know that, the dating advice your female friends give you, will literally turn you into an incel.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
That advice is actually true for women. Really, men have very wide variety of what they find attractive. Some of us like fat chicks, some of us skinny chicks, some of us like girls who most would find ugly. Every look a woman could have, will find a ton of men attracted to that particular look. 

Women are attracted to a small minority of men. I think it was a dating site that did an informal survey on what men vs women found attractive. Men in general found 80% of women on the app to be attractive, while women all seemed to just find 20% of the men to be attractive.

The advantages I mention are in the legal system. I am merely talking about how different strategies are collectively used by each group. 

Men just aren't as good at the social games as women. We aren't as intuitive with how the people around us feel and how to navigate social situations as they are, so generally speaking . Men will be honest about why they are not attracted to a woman, and women care about the relationship with their male friend and will not want hard feelings, so will say what best preserves that friendship.

I am not saying either thing is right or wrong, but I do know that, the dating advice your female friends give you, will literally turn you into an incel.
Try this.

Imagine, try to imagine.

Imagine YOU woke-up as a woman this morning.

In sort of a Kafka's Metamorphosis type scenario.

What's your strategy going to be to fulfill your "long-term-desire for close human connection"?

How are you going to find someone who will want to know "the real you"?

How are you going to find someone who will not simply fetishize you?

How are you going to find someone who will not simply ignore you until they want the dopamine hit and ego boost they get from their own self-absorbed fantasy?

Now imagine you're 48 years old with a bad back and swollen feet.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@3RU7AL
If I woke up with my male experiences and male brain in a women's body, I would likely act like a man. If I grew up a female and had the same experiences and conditioning women have had, I'd likely act significantly different than I do now. 

My strategies for accomplishing what you list would different depending on the wiring of my brain, and my social conditioning.  
Wylted
Wylted
Are you actually confused by the fact that females and males think differently as a result of societal condition as well as wiring of the brain. Take brain wiring out. Somebody in a female body will have different experiences than a person in a male body, different conditioning, different peer pressures etc
badger
badger
My honest to god advice for anyone looking to get a woman is be horny as fuck. I sometimes reckon every other dude must be so boring and I that I have a real advantage in being a dog. Women are horny.
badger
badger
It's also my advice for women obviously. 
badger
badger
What else are we doing here honestly?
badger
badger
I'm all red flags and jolly rogers besides, but women love pirates. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@badger
Even women prefer women, but since women don't have a penis they fuck men
badger
badger
-->
@Wylted
I honest to god got with a girl before by sitting behind her in class, leaning forward and smelling her hair. She started wanking off her water bottle. I got her number after class. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
If I woke up with my male experiences and male brain in a women's body, I would likely act like a man. If I grew up a female and had the same experiences and conditioning women have had, I'd likely act significantly different than I do now. 

My strategies for accomplishing what you list would different depending on the wiring of my brain, and my social conditioning.  
Not all men are "conditioned" the same.

Not all women are "conditioned" the same.

I'm sure you'd be forced to adjust your strategy if your body changed significantly in any way.

Imagine your face is horrifically disfigured in some sort of accident.

Do you think that type of event might spark a re-think?
badger
badger
The hair smelling thing is not for beginners. Don't get arrested. 

Tinder is plenty place to practice being a bit wild. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@3RU7AL
All women go to the same handful of stores as girls and are subject to toys for example marketed to girls like kitchens, barbies and play vacuums. So yes there is overlap on the conditioning process.

I also agree with you that disfigured people have a harder time getting laid
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
All women go to the same handful of stores as girls and are subject to toys for example marketed to girls like kitchens, barbies and play vacuums?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL

Every time a parent gives a child resources that the child did not earn, it is a form of nepotism. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
Every time a parent gives a child resources that the child did not earn, it is a form of nepotism. 
Nepotism is a form of favoritism which is granted to relatives in various fields, including business, politics, entertainment, sports, religion and other activities. The term originated with the assignment of nephews to important positions by Catholic popes and bishops.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
that's more of a problem with having no limits on authority.

Is the taxpayer harmed any less when a politician appoints an incompetent lobbyist to an office over their incompetent child? 

Nope. You should hear the people in Biden's cabinet struggle to find answers to basic questions. In some cases, Hunter would probably do a better job.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@3RU7AL
But most men's groups aren't trying to address and fix problems, they're about airing grievances against feminism and women. It's so stupid and pointless.

Yeah, they generally complain about stupid issues like banning circumcision or whatever. Nothing substantive about male suicide, how men are vastly more likely to die in the workplace, etc.. Even the ones that complain about valid issues (ie. getting screwed in divorce courts with custody and alimony), only just complain or their solution is "don't get married then". It's quite pitiful to see, but generally the only men who think about these issues are just bitter.

But to address your earlier point, I think it makes sense that a lot of the work would be to "undermine feminism". Because while our previous system wasn't perfect, it was somewhat fairly balanced based on historical realities like women not working. Now that women do a lot of different things yet we keep old attitudes not perceiving these new developments, we essentially are in a system where men now get double screwed. (It would make sense that divorce courts should heavily favor women in a world where nearly no women worked).
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@3RU7AL
All women go to the same handful of stores as girls and are subject to toys for example marketed to girls like kitchens, barbies and play vacuums?
Women start as girls. Correct. 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
All women go to the same handful of stores as girls and are subject to toys for example marketed to girls like kitchens, barbies and play vacuums?
Women start as girls. Correct. 
Do you know any women who played with trucks and guns when they were girls?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@3RU7AL
Yes. 

Do you think societal conditioning is a myth if there are outliers?

What is the motive behind your question?
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Wylted
Yes. 

Do you think societal conditioning is a myth if there are outliers?

What is the motive behind your question?
There are more "outliers" than "conformists" in my experience.

Have you ever met a woman who tells you, while you're dating, they want to stay home and raise children and cook and clean and never get a job?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
 they want to stay home and raise children and cook and clean and never get a job?
How is raising children not a job? It's the entire reason why women biologically screen mates on their net-worth.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Greyparrot
they want to stay home and raise children and cook and clean and never get a job?
How is raising children not a job? It's the entire reason why women biologically screen mates on their net-worth.
Oh, ok.  Do you think people should make their wives file an I-9?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@3RU7AL
Do you think wives should ask a husband how much they make to support them?