I am not sure if I'm breaking a rule by making a new thread about the election but...

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 45
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@RationalMadman

I'm with Athias on this. I think you got set up.
RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Athias
@FLRW
Well, considering how Lunatic is acting it wouldn't surprise me if enough voters got alienated to not want to vote Max.

I will be voting Airmax regardless but I will fully understand if 3RU7AL wins.

I can tell you this much, I want the site to get more popular than it currently is and would vote essentially anybody on the website to achieve that goal.

I also believe if I ran that I would be taking voters from the eventual winner, which I predict would have been Airmax but could indeed have been 3RU7AL (though I doubt it and that strawpoll had many of my voters not participate).

If Airmax believes he needs to win the presidency in order to spread awareness of the website far and wide on the Internet, it's something worth doing in my opinion as he has proven long ago that he is capable of something like this with debate.org.

I don't know what he will achieve, I am not vouching for his trustworthiness but I am saying that the opponent is not going to spread DART far and wide and the most I could do is help DART appear less 'hideous' in its topics and posts.
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
Well, considering how Lunatic is acting it wouldn't surprise me if enough voters got alienated to not want to vote Max.
Lol I am not max's spokesperson. I advocate for him and will assist him in whatever he does but if anyone is choosing not to support him because of me, frankly they are pretty idiotic. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You don't get to choose what you're seen as or how voters associate you with others.

Had Oromagi or ZedVictor or somebody else acted like you are while avidly supporting me, people would turn away from me as a candidate as well.

If you are curious what I mean by 'acting', let me highlight three things you do in 4/5 replies that you make to people:

1. Undermine their experience (as stated by them)
  2. Tell them they know nothing that they think they're sure of
  3. Rewrite what they wrote to make them look and feel bad about themselves
  4. Add insulted on top 
It is quite ironic indeed that you say I gaslight regularly.
Lunatic
Lunatic
You don't get to choose what you're seen as or how voters associate you with others.

I didn't say I did, I just said they are iditioc to vote based on anything I say lol. I have nothing to do with airmax running, I simply support him running. All I have done is call you out on your bullsh1t. And pie for being hypocritical. If someone has a problem with that they should tell me themselves.

Had Oromagi or ZedVictor or somebody else acted like you are while avidly supporting me, people would turn away from me as a candidate as well.
People turn away from you purely on their own. You aren't a debater, can't logically defend yourself without blocking someone, or avoiding most of an argument all together. You are nothing more than an emotional child. 

If you are curious what I mean by 'acting', let me highlight three things you do in 4/5 replies that you make to people:

1. Undermine their experience (as stated by them
Please clarify.

2. Tell them they know nothing that they think they're sure of
In what way? All I have done is point out how your model of speech protection serves to harm a debate site rather than help it. You on the other hand haven't been able to substantiate how it can.

3. Rewrite what they wrote to make them look and feel bad about themselves
I specifically qoute everything you say when I respond to it. It's why forum debate is much better than structural debate, you can piece by piece respond to every line to specfically avoid what you are now lying and accusing me of doing.

4. Add insulted on top 
Right, says the guy who calls people insensitive cvnts because he is offended by their opinions. Pot calling the Kettle black and all. 

It is quite ironic indeed that you say I gaslight regularly.
There is plenty of evidence in my other thread substantiating how you do. You poorly responded to half of it, dodged most points, and ignored the latter half. I would say I efficiently proved you a gaslighter. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Let's see how long it takes RM to run and hide and play emotional victim again, or just stop responding lol. Can't block me any harder, what else you got bub?
Lunatic
Lunatic
The funniest thing about all of this, is that you always start it and then back out of it. Everytime the argument ends, it ends because you stopped responding. Then you start it up the next day and play victim that I responded to you. 

Even when I made my thread telling people not to support you, I told you we would probably have to agree to dis-agree. But you stoked the fires. You got burnt, and then cired and whined about it, and proceeded to report me 8 times to the mods. So sad. So pathetic. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
We aren't having an argument here, we actually want the same candidate to win. Our bickering hurts Airmax overall. You are pretty immature about this whole thing to be frank and if he loses, it's genuinely you to blame. Had you not started shit with me here, my voters wouldn't be saying things like I got set up or wondering why Airmax's main supporter is being such a dick to the guy who dropped out to endorse him.

You are too toxic of a personality to even comprehend we're on the same side right now, that's the absolute truth of it.
Lunatic
Lunatic
We aren't having an argument here, we actually want the same candidate to win. Our bickering hurts Airmax overall. You are pretty immature about this whole thing to be frank and if he loses, it's genuinely you to blame. Had you not started shit with me here, my voters wouldn't be saying things like I got set up or wondering why Airmax's main supporter is being such a dick to the guy who dropped out to endorse him.

You are too toxic of a personality to even comprehend we're on the same side right now, that's the absolute truth of it.
I am too toxic? You are literally proving my point for me. The conversation ended whenever you blocked me and stopped responding to me last, yet again in post 32, you bring my name up. You start it every time, and I finish it. You want this to stop that's on you. I will keep logically destroying your sh1tty arguments in the mean time. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I brought your name up because you are genuinely the single user ruining Airmax's campaign.

You just don't see it. Even his opposition aren't doing as good a job as you are in making Airmax seem like an asshole.

Airmax has to either condemn your actions more directly (not indirectly) or people will associate him with your thug-like conduct of bullying voters into voting him and other insulting, disrespectful behaviours throughout the election.

You are a very irresponsible person to be so avidly behind Airmax, it's actually hurting his image. I'm not about to stay silent about it and I don't think you're actually taking in what I'm saying and considering it could be correct.
Lunatic
Lunatic
I brought your name up because you are genuinely the single user ruining Airmax's campaign.

You just don't see it. Even his opposition aren't doing as good a job as you are in making Airmax seem like an asshole.

Airmax has to either condemn your actions more directly (not indirectly) or people will associate him with your thug-like conduct of bullying voters into voting him and other insulting, disrespectful behaviours throughout the election.

You are a very irresponsible person to be so avidly behind Airmax, it's actually hurting his image. I'm not about to stay silent about it and I don't think you're actually taking in what I'm saying and considering it could be correct.
People like you want to play a dirty election towards someone who has interacted entiirely professionally with all of you. I find it extremely hypocritical of you to accuse me of "being an asshole" and ruining his campaign when the very person I am most defending him against is you, even after you are "supporting" him by dropping your campaign. The thing is, you aren't actually supporting him really. You constantly are attacking him, multiple times in this thread and in others. I am only calling you and anyone else who calls him out on their bullsh1t.

If you want to stop hurting his image, than stop dishing it only to not be able to take it when someone points out how very fvcking wrong you constantly are. :)
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
- Me, elsewhere

Please release a statement on this matter.
Lunatic
Lunatic
- Me, elsewhere

Please release a statement on this matter.
Please release a statement on how massive of a hypocrite you are. We are all waiting. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
I don't recall asking you but as per usual you insert yourself and try to speak for Airmax.

I asked Airmax and only Airmax, don't be to Airmax what Athias is to 3RU7AL if you hypocritically condemn it at the same time.

I want Airmax himself to speak on whether he does or does not endorse your behaviour and treatment of myself and Pie in particular, during this election. It is important to voters sitting on the fence to use his replies to things like this to ascertain where he stands morally on matters that divide and destroy the community, which I firmly believe you have been doing throughout this election campaign process.

I have 0 care in the world what you reply to this, Lunatic. I will await Airmax to reply.
What I replied to your reply, elsewhere, I am not reading your posts any longer. I am asking Airmax to make a statement for others to know if he endorses your conduct or not.
Lunatic
Lunatic
What I replied to your reply, elsewhere, I am not reading your posts any longer. I am asking Airmax to make a statement for others to know if he endorses your conduct or not.

As long as you continue to be a hypocritical POS and keep my name in your mouth, I will reply as frequently as I wish to. If you are going to hold others accountable for behavior that you think is damaging to the campaign they support, you should do so for yourself as well. You instigated everything.