Does your ideology have an, -- Engage and Fight Evil --, side?

Author: GnosticChristianBishop

Total: 90
Bones
Debates: 30
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret
And let me reiterate something else.  God does not want people to burn in Hell either.  
Yet he chooses to send them there? God is omnipotent I'm sure he had other options. 

Do you think that any judge actually wants someone to be put in prison? 
Yes. If I were a judge, I would want to put harmful people who commit heinous crimes into prison. 

i'll rephrase again does God freely choose to send people who outwardly express their homosexualilty through physical acts to Hell and is the morally just? 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret
I amend my prior statement - if I were an omnipotent being I would not create a deterministic world in which the "sins" of people are necessary events.  
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
And let me reiterate something else.  God does not want people to burn in Hell either.  
Yet he chooses to send them there? God is omnipotent I'm sure he had other options. 
I suppose if you prefer that God shouldn't believe in justice and he shouldn't worry about telling lies nor in giving people the opportunity to do the right thing then that might make sense.  Yet, I think using the word choose is the incorrect one. I take the view that people choose to reject God - knowing that this means consequences.   Just like people choosing not to take a vaccine has implications.   I also take the view that omnipotence is not the primary attribute of God's character. I think holiness is much more important. 

Yes. If I were a judge, I would want to put harmful people who commit heinous crimes into prison. 

i'll rephrase again does God freely choose to send people who outwardly express their homosexualilty through physical acts to Hell and is the morally just? 
I  have said it before but I will repeat it again.  There is not one person in Hell just because they are a homosexual. And nor is there one person in Heaven just because they are a heterosexual. I take the view that there are heterosexuals in Hell and there are homosexuals in heaven.  God does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, creed, wealth, skills, education, or intelligence.   Yet some people will go to Hell and some will go to Heaven according to the Bible. 

It would be totally moral and just for every person to go to Hell for rebellion /  treason against the God of the universe.  He made us and he can destroy us. He told us the rules. And the consequences. We told him to jam it.  So he is not choosing to send us there. We have made a choice - and since he tells the truth and is not a liar or vindictive but just we are sentenced and judged according to our desires. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
I amend my prior statement - if I were an omnipotent being I would not create a deterministic world in which the "sins" of people are necessary events.  
Ok. But you are not God. And for whatever reason God preferred to love and give people an opportunity to freely love him back. He didn't want robots. 

I prefer to be human - and to suffer the consequences of my actions - than be a robot without the ability to choose to love God or hate him. 

Bones
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret
I suppose if you prefer that God shouldn't believe in justice and he shouldn't worry about telling lies nor in giving people the opportunity to do the right thing then that might make sense

Your supposition is incorrect. What part of making homosexuals burn for eternity is a contribution to justice? 

There is not one person in Hell just because they are a homosexual. And nor is there one person in Heaven just because they are a heterosexual. I take the view that there are heterosexuals in Hell and there are homosexuals in heaven.
What do you make of verses such as "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." What part of a man lying with a man is an abomination? 

You're playing with words here, I'll make it as plain as possible - is there a person in Heaven who opening and freely "commits" homosexuality?  

We have made a choice - and since he tells the truth and is not a liar or vindictive but just we are sentenced and judged according to our desires. 
Homosexuals don't make a choice in becoming homosexuals. 

Ok. But you are not God. And for whatever reason God preferred to love and give people an opportunity to freely love him back. He didn't want robots. 
False equivalence. God, being all powerful, could have created free creatures who always chose to love him. Consider the following proof. 

p1. All humans have free will
p2. With said free will, people display degrees to which people are moral and immoral. 
c1. Someone free people are more moral than others.
c2. It is possible that someone has free will and only chooses to do good. 
c3. God, being omnipotent, therefore could have created an individual described in c2. 
c4. If c3, then God could have created free creates who only choose to do good. 

Furthermore, do you believe God has free will? 
Follow up, do you believe God can only do good? 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
I suppose if you prefer that God shouldn't believe in justice and he shouldn't worry about telling lies nor in giving people the opportunity to do the right thing then that might make sense

Your supposition is incorrect. What part of making homosexuals burn for eternity is a contribution to justice? 
Stop being so narrow minded.  You tried to reason by omnipotence. You think power is the only thing that needs to be considered.  But it is not. I've already told you this is not about homosexuality. It is about treason. Rebellion.  That is the issue. There is more in this universe at stake than simply one narrow issue. Don't get so locked into it that you forget your humanity, 

There is not one person in Hell just because they are a homosexual. And nor is there one person in Heaven just because they are a heterosexual. I take the view that there are heterosexuals in Hell and there are homosexuals in heaven.
What do you make of verses such as "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." What part of a man lying with a man is an abomination? 

You're playing with words here, I'll make it as plain as possible - is there a person in Heaven who opening and freely "commits" homosexuality?  
Nope. Not playing with words. This is one verse amongst thousands. The entire context of the bible is about treason against God. It is not about homosexuality.  You are fixated on one narrow issue. It is from the Christians point of view - a very little issue. No offence meant. The world might be obsessed with homosexuality at the moment - but neither is history, Christianity or God.  There are literally thousands of different sins, slavery, adultery, abortion, drug addition, abuse, etc etc. but sins are only the fruit of a much more important issue. Rebellion against God.  So no I am not playing with words - for me - the issue is much bigger than one small issue in the scale of things. 

Are their homosexuals in Heaven more worried about themselves - than they are about praising God? I doubt it. To even ask that question - demonstrates persuasively that you have never understood Christianity,  To be born again - is to recognize that life is not about me - but about God. For the ordinary human this seems like arrogance - but for the independent observer it is about truth. 

We have made a choice - and since he tells the truth and is not a liar or vindictive but just we are sentenced and judged according to our desires. 
Well you need to come and live in the real world for just a little while. The ordinary view today is that people's views about sexual orientation is fluid. Harry Potter's creator has been canceled because she believes in feminism and not fluidity. People are not born homosexual or heterosexual. They are whatever they think they are at whatever time of the day they think they are.  This is the most modern view on the subject. 

Me, I  object to fluidity. I think science trumps feelings. Facts over emotions I say. Yes, I know that is anti- modern thinking and likely to lead me to getting canceled. but I do think that a man is a man and female is a female.   But more than that I go even further. I think people choose to be homosexual, Yes, cancel me if you so choose. Let me qualify that. When people do not have a measure of objective truth, anything will do. I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger. I had no objective way to understand me. Go with the flow, Go with what makes you feel good. And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.  (Stephen will read this and use it against me - I care more for discussing this issue that the revolting impacts that will be used against me) I thought for a long time in school that I was gay.  It was only later that I realized the false sense of this. 

Homosexuality is not a simple thing. It is quite complex. 

False equivalence. God, being all powerful, could have created free creatures who always chose to love him. Consider the following proof. 
Nonsense.  God is all powerful - but you in your puny human way do not get to determine what that is.  Otherwise it is not all powerful.  And furthermore I reject your argument.  Why? Where do you get the idea GOd could have done such a thing? When in fact the only evidence we have is the exact opposite? Are you now rejecting the evidence on the basis of your own imagination? 

p1. All humans have free will
p2. With said free will, people display degrees to which people are moral and immoral. 
c1. Someone free people are more moral than others.
c2. It is possible that someone has free will and only chooses to do good. 
c3. God, being omnipotent, therefore could have created an individual described in c2. 
I always qualify free will.  Free will only means choice. It does not automatically mean freedom to do the right thing.  Reformed people - people who believe in the total sovereignty of God - will say how can any person have any free will in the same universe who controls all things? Great question. 

My personal view is that each of your arguments p1 - p4 are flawed.  Why? 

What is free will? You don't explain that. 
Hence p 2 makes no sense at all. It is just you making an assertion without any argument or reason to believe. Without disrespecting your point, what is morality?  who determines such a morality? And who determines it so called opposite? Applying a modern standard to morality in a society which embraces fluidity makes no sense.  Moral then becomes - whatever  I think is moral is ok. 

c1 becomes even less meaningful. 

c2 respectfully goes against everything I believe. I didn't choose God. And the bible says the same thing. He chooses us. We NEVER choose him.

c3 omnipotence is not the supreme characteristic. Perhaps in a world where the biggest muscles or the biggest army or the biggest gun is considered wonderful this thing might be what people think about. But God is about holiness. Quite a different concept. Atheists a  general rule don't get this. They focus on omnipotence or omniscience, Understandable because of the modern situation - but totally misses the point. Having the biggest dick is not something God cares about. 

Furthermore, do you believe God has free will? 
Follow up, do you believe God can only do good? 

Well yes and yes. Thanks for the easy questions. 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

And how does Christianity  go about engaging and fighting Evil?
The answer to this - is preaching the gospel. .....

The gospel;  those will be the words and teachings of Jesus? 

Well, that would be one simplistic way of looking at it.

Are you trying to suggest that there are other ways of preaching the gospel other than by using the words of Jesus from the gospel?

Preaching the gospel is promoting Jesus and his kingdom - proclaiming the truth about humanity's sin and hopelessness. Proclaiming the truth about Jesus' righteousness. Proclaiming the FACT that all will be judged, including the devil. 
Indeed it is, " preaching " and "proclaiming"  yet you denied just recently that you don't speak on the behalf of Jesus. #96  although you also tell us that "god called you". Tell me, if you are not purporting to be speaking on behalf of Jesus by proclaiming and prompting his words from the gospel, what are you actually doing?

Bones
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret

Stop being so narrow minded.  You tried to reason by omnipotence. You think power is the only thing that needs to be considered.  But it is not. I've already told you this is not about homosexuality. It is about treason. Rebellion.  That is the issue. There is more in this universe at stake than simply one narrow issue. Don't get so locked into it that you forget your humanity, 
If I were omnipotent, or even just very powerful, the last thing I would be concerned about would be what happens between two consenting adults behind closed doors. 

Are their homosexuals in Heaven more worried about themselves - than they are about praising God? I doubt it. To even ask that question - demonstrates persuasively that you have never understood Christianity, 
Actually, I knew the answer before I asked the question - I only asked to clarify that you understood how absurd your position is.

Well you need to come and live in the real world for just a little while. The ordinary view today is that people's views about sexual orientation is fluid.
Do you prescribe to the "ordinary view"? No, you do not think sexuality is fluid so why mention it? 

What will I gain from living in the real word? Will you give me a straight answer? Do gay people choose to be gay yes or no? Is sexual attraction something which one decides yes or no? 

Harry Potter's creator has been canceled because she believes in feminism and not fluidity.  
JK. Rowling was cancelled for her "hateful" book, Troubled Blood, which contained a character whom was a murder and also happened to utilize cross dressing as a means of gaining the trust of women. Though I find such a cancellation to be absolutely insane, it has nothing to do with being gay. 

Me, I  object to fluidity.
So then it follows from sexuality not being fluid that homosexuals are not being fluid and their attraction is science based? 

I think science trumps feelings. Facts over emotions I say. Yes, I know that is anti-modern thinking and likely to lead me to getting canceled. but I do think that a man is a man and female is a female.  
See? We could be great friends we're not so disimular are we?

I think people choose to be homosexual

If people are “choosing” to be gay, it follows that sexuality is a choice. If this is so, to prove your point, why don’t you become gay for a year and then revert? If the homosexual community consists of people choosing to be attracted to the same sex, as opposed to being biologically necessitated towards it, then why don’t you join up for a bit? 

Either 

1. Homosexuality is ingrained in a being 
  2. Homosexuality is a choice 
If a), then it suggests that the “ingrainer” (God) messed up
If b) then go and be gay to prove it. Also, why wouldn’t gay people just choose to be straight? That would be so much easier for themselves 

My personal view is that each of your arguments p1 - p4 are flawed.  Why? 

What is free will? You don't explain that. 
The ability to chose to do act X without being compelled. I can sub it in for you if you wish 

p1. All humans have the ability to choose to freely engage and make decisions, so long as they are physically and logically cogent. 
p2. Assuming that people have p1, the ability to choose to freely engage and make decisions, so long as they are physically and logically cogent, people display degrees to which people are moral and immoral. 
  • All this asserts is that 
    • There are free agents in this world 
    • Those free agents are individuals 
    • Some of the individuals are more moral than others. 
c1. Someone  people who possess the ability to choose to freely engage and make decisions, so long as they are physically and logically cogent, are more moral than others.
c2. It is possible for a free person to choose to do good. 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret
Also I feel like we are talking in circles. Would you be interested in arranging a time to call and chat about this (discord, google hangouts maybe). Despite my critical tone, there's no shade towards you from my end. Just interested in a discussion. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Nonsense.  God is all powerful - but you in your puny human way do not get to determine what that is.#66

"All powerful" ? I see

Tradesecret wrote: Who is pretending? I reject that God is omni- everything. There is no evidence to suggest anywhere in the bible that the God portrayed there is omni-everything. #121
So which is it, you contradictory bible dunce ?

Are you denying that god has all of the attributes of someone Omni?

Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present, and future. Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.

1 John3: 20  For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

Omnipresence means all-present. This term means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time. It means his divine presence encompasses the whole of the universe. There is no location where he does not inhabit. This should not be confused with pantheism, which suggests that God is synonymous with the universe itself; instead, omnipresence indicates that God is distinct from the universe, but inhabits the entirety of it. He is everywhere at once.

Jeremiah 23:23-33  "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. 24 No one can hide where I cannot see them.

Omnipotence means all-powerful. Monotheistic theologians regard God as having supreme power. This means God can do what he wants. It means he is not subject to physical limitations like man is. Being omnipotent, God has power over wind, water, gravity, physics, etc. God's power is infinite, or limitless.

Psalm 147:5.     Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.

Mathew 19:26. But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Luke 1: 37. For nothing will be impossible with God.

Mark 10:27. For all things are possible with God.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I have no issue with God having omnis. Yet to say he is omni everything goes beyond what the bible says.  

I prefer to stick with what we know - not speculate about what we don't know - especially when it comes to pushing a strawman argument. 

To say God is omni-everything and then to push against that is weak and clearly straw.

I am not contradicting myself, I have simply drawn a line in the sand - and don't feel the need to shore up other's arguments. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret

Nonsense.  God is all powerful - but you in your puny human way do not get to determine what that is.#66

"All powerful" ? I see

Tradesecret wrote: Who is pretending? I reject that God is omni- everything. There is no evidence to suggest anywhere in the bible that the God portrayed there is omni-everything. #121

Are you denying that god has all of the attributes of someone Omni?

Omniscience means all-knowing. God is all all-knowing in the sense that he is aware of the past, present, and future. Nothing takes him by surprise. His knowledge is total. He knows all that there is to know and all that can be known.

1 John3: 20  For whenever our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.

Omnipresence means all-present. This term means that God is capable of being everywhere at the same time. It means his divine presence encompasses the whole of the universe. There is no location where he does not inhabit. This should not be confused with pantheism, which suggests that God is synonymous with the universe itself; instead, omnipresence indicates that God is distinct from the universe, but inhabits the entirety of it. He is everywhere at once.

Jeremiah 23:23-33  "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only. 24 No one can hide where I cannot see them.

Omnipotence means all-powerful. Monotheistic theologians regard God as having supreme power. This means God can do what he wants. It means he is not subject to physical limitations like man is. Being omnipotent, God has power over wind, water, gravity, physics, etc. God's power is infinite, or limitless.

Psalm 147:5.     Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.

Mathew 19:26. But Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Luke 1: 37. For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Mark 10:27. For all things are possible with God.”

I have no issue with God having omnis. Yet to say he is omni everything goes beyond what the bible says.  

What a fkn clown you are.  All the above omni's are confirmed by the BIBLE itself, you idiot. Tell me are those omni's not enough for an "ALL POWERFUL GOD"?

I prefer to stick with what we know - not speculate about what we don't know

That is all you ever do is speculate and put words into the mouths of Jesus and the biblical authors.  Would you like some examples of you speculating OFTEN!

To say God is omni-everything and then to push against that is weak and clearly straw.

THE BIBLE clearly shows GOD to be all omni. You just couldn't work that out for yourself you bible dunce.
"memorised the bible "my arse🤣🤣

I am not contradicting myself,
You are and you do and have been caught contradicting yourself often from the day you came here. Which always leaves having to do some serious backpedalling, lying and denying.

Here is your latest blinding contradiction:

Nonsense.  God is all powerful - but you in your puny human way do not get to determine what that is.#66

"All powerful" ? I see

Tradesecret wrote: Who is pretending? I reject that God is omni- everything. There is no evidence to suggest anywhere in the bible that the God portrayed there is omni-everything. #121

Mind how you preach, Reverend Munchausen.😂

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@Bones
 I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger...... And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.  Stephen will read this and use it against me 

Only if you give mean genuine cause to do so, which you often do on a regular basis.  Your own self confessed sexual deviancy is of no concern to me otherwise. I have told you, for a defence lawyer that you claim to be, you are an absolute diamond at opening the door for the prosecution.
 And you have spoken of your sexual deviancy and perversion before now. But I am sure you won't want reminding.... will you? Is it any wonder that you recoil at the biblical verse concerning gods "abhorrence" of  homosexuality. It is a great dilemma for you I should imagine. I am not surprised you attempt to water it down given that homosexuality according to the bible warrants the death penalty.

Leviticus 20:13

King James Version

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Does your own church congregation of "300" that you lead know of your sexual deviant past, Reverend Munchausen? I for one am totally baffled why a god would "choose you" to lead his flock?  You would have been stoned to death in his ancient time for your self confessed "abominations", wouldn't you, Reverend Munchausen?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger...... And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.  Stephen will read this and use it against me 

Only if you give mean genuine cause to do so, which you often do on a regular basis.  Your own self confessed sexual deviancy is of no concern to me otherwise. I have told you, for a defence lawyer that you claim to be, you are an absolute diamond at opening the door for the prosecution.
 And you have spoken of your sexual deviancy and perversion before now. But I am sure you won't want reminding.... will you? Is it any wonder that you recoil at the biblical verse concerning gods "abhorrence" of  homosexuality. It is a great dilemma for you I should imagine. I am not surprised you attempt to water it down given that homosexuality according to the bible warrants the death penalty.
I have never confessed to being a sexual pervert no matter what lies you like to make. None of those posts from the other forum are a confession of me at all. You know it and I know it, and everyone else does. That you even refer to it is - well shows the size of your character. 

My response to Bones is only about admitting that I have experimented sexually. None of that is a confession of being a pervert. For you to even try and to draw a connection AGAIN speaks to your petty little mind. Not to me or to anything I have said or admitted. You have no morals. Yet you do have a presence on this site which is I have responded. 

You take great delight in what you see as my faults. Stephen read my words - I have never suggested I am perfect. I have never suggested I have not made stupid and foolish mistakes.  I have admitted I have regrets and that there are things I could take back. That is me. I am me. So what? 

Unlike you - I don't need to belittle you to make myself feel good. You can do that all by yourself and I don't need to draw this to anyone's attention. Unlike you I don't find fun at other people's expense - although at times I do strike at you - with quite a bit of success - but that's easy with you. I shouldn't but I have and probably will in the future. 

I don't water down the Bible. I happen to believe that the death penalty in the bible is primarily a covenantal punishment and is the maximum penalty. Even our Jewish rosends has agreed with this assessment. Blackstone's commentary is where I got the idea from. I don't particularly care that you don't have the breadth of reading to know this. I know it suits you to think the bible is homophobic. I can't change that bias you have - but it does not mean I have to change my views. 

I have never said that God tolerates homosexuality. I have said that God is not homophobic. I know for you that seems to be a contradiction which is why I tried to explain the difference in definitions that people use for homophobia. Of course you rejected that difference of definition. I didn't expect anything other from you - since you have your own agenda. I note you deny you have one - an agenda. but you do. It is probably subconscious. Yet it is there. Clear as a bell. 

King James Version

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Do you notice those words "surely be put to death" Go and get your Hebrew bible. "dying you shall die" is the literal wooden translation.  I know you know this. But you just skip over it like it is irrelevant. It is a Jewish idiom. You know this too. Yet you pretend it is nothing. This is why I consider your words to be of no substance. It is why I know you are a fraud. And a fake.  IT goes against your agenda. Your unspoken agenda. The one you deny. You want to pretend you have some kind of unique take on the bible - the Secret Gospel of Mark - won't do it though. You need more than that squire. You need to do your homework and actually respond to my comments - with a substantial response. But in all the time on this site - you have never done that. You throw out ad hominin comments. And then you deny it. 

Does your own church congregation of "300" that you lead know of your sexual deviant past, Reverend Munchausen? I for one am totally baffled why a god would "choose you" to lead his flock?  You would have been stoned to death in his ancient time for your self confessed "abominations", wouldn't you, Reverend Munchausen?
I have been absolutely up to front with my flock as you call it.  Nevertheless, I am not a sexual deviant. God works in mysterious ways - he calls those who are weak not the strong.  I am certainly weak and of little understanding. This is my place and I know it. I don't have tickets on myself unlike you. I am lowly and weak of spirit. This is why it baffles you.  And why it will always baffle you. Because God has told you why - but there will no need for him to tell you again. 

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Bones
Also I feel like we are talking in circles. Would you be interested in arranging a time to call and chat about this (discord, google hangouts maybe). Despite my critical tone, there's no shade towards you from my end. Just interested in a discussion. 
Bones, that is probably the most interesting question anyone has posed to me on this forum.  Thank you - let me think about it. I am not normally in the habit of actually contacting or speaking to people in private on the internet.  Yet I have enjoyed (mostly) our conversations.   

I am not even sure how to go about it if I agree. Would you please PM me? thanks again.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Tradesecret
"Mercy and Grace that is meted out by God The Saviour of the World. "

What kind of incompetent and stupid God would have to condemn his own creation and then have to die, Not that God can fucking die, right, to remove his own condemnation? 

Do you really believe such utter stupidity?

Regards
DL

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
@Bones
I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger...... And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.  Stephen will read this and use it against me 

I have never confessed to being a sexual pervert no matter what lies you like to make. None of those posts from the other forum are a confession of me at all. You know it and I know it, and everyone else does. That you even refer to it is - well shows the size of your character. 

Like I said above, Reverend Munchausen,  -  for a lawyer you are and absolute diamond for opening the door for the prosecution.  You could have left it there but instead you choose to call me a liar. So here you are. This is you proclaiming your own sexual deviancy:

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is you. It  has your name on it and your pompous arrogant mug too. It is you, laughing and joking about your deviancy with none other than that  good ole' friend of yours Ethang 5, the forum sex pest, he  that you told us  you aspire to be like. >> "If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 

My response to Bones is only about admitting that I have experimented sexually...None of that is a confession of being a pervert.

Nope. What you have said is exactly this>> "I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities....".#66

You need to look up sexual deviant: here you go>>

"Sexual deviance, and what is defined as sexually deviant, is culturally and historically specific. This concept refers to behaviors where individuals seek erotic gratification through means that are considered odd, different, or unacceptable to either most or influential persons in one's community.   <<<<<<That Reverend Munchausen, is perversion. That is the "various sexual activities" that you mention to Bones. 

And:

"Perversion is a form of human behavior which deviates from what is considered to be orthodox or normal. Although the term perversion can refer to a variety of forms of deviation, it is most often used to describe sexual behaviors that are considered particularly abnormal, repulsive or obsessive".
And says much, much more about your own "sexual deviant" character than it ever will my own.

So you chew on that before calling me a liar my lawyer friend!

I have never said that God tolerates homosexuality. I have said that God is not homophobic.
And  I have said that god is anti homosexual and anti homosexuals which in todays parlance is  - homophobic.   But you will insist that god as not.

King James Version

Do you notice those words "surely be put to death" Go and get your Hebrew bible. "dying you shall die" is the literal wooden translation.
Stop it ffs!  PUT to death. That is executed , you absolute backpaddling bible dunce.

I have been absolutely up to front with my flock as you call it. 

I won't take your word for that.  

Nevertheless, I am not a sexual deviant.

You are a self confessed  sexual deviant and I have shown you the evidence from your own hand..

God works in mysterious ways - he calls those who are weak not the strong. 

Nope.  And for all your other fanciful claims of being able to "memorise the bible backwards and forwards" you have forgotten  about what THE BIBLE says  the blind leading the blind?  Here you are>>.Matthew 15:14 One who is blind is weak of sight. God says nothing about "choosing the weak to lead"  you clown. 

I am certainly weak and of little understanding.

You are. You are a bible dunce if the truth is know. And with all of the fine theological  scholarly education and all those languages under your belt too. 

I am lowly and weak of spirit.
You are indeed. But here you are  judging other peoples characters while yours couldn't get more deviant than those  " ATHEIST, drug addled, homosexuals and lesbian "kiddie fiddlers", that you tell us  about...#33

This is why it baffles you.

Nope. It doesn't baffle me. I simply believe that you are a self-delusional  pathological lying narcissist. I have said so as recent as yesterday, here>>#186

Stephen wrote: 

"The Reverend Munchausen's self centred personality is only overshadowed by his self-delusion which borders pathological.    When faced with (biblical) facts that don't suit him he will ignore them and make up alternative ones via new and other personalities such as going from man to woman. This is shedding an old skin for a new one hoping no one will notice.
Of course, the sycophantic fawning s/he used receive from his supporters here did, at a time, go a long way to feed  his/her massive. MASSIVE! ego but alas, it has somewhat waned . 

I believe I have mentioned it before here that individuals with narcissistic personality problems don't respond well to criticism.  S/He believes his own BS. Having seen and read the many haughty self aggrandizing, gasconading but ineffectual jumbled up mind that can’t distinguish fantasy from fact having had his over inflated sense of personal worth and power and his imagined sense of superior authority challenged. 

The believability of the fantasy seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count with the narcissist is whether his/her tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his/her greatness while struggling to be relevant. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorders  often do not care who they manipulate and lie to or how much harm it may cause by lying, s/he is always on the lookout for dupes.  It is consistent of those with narcissistic personality disorders that they expect everybody bow to their opinions and beliefs and are livid when others don't dance when told so.

Of prime importance to NPD suffers is their self aggrandizement and the propping up of their fragile egos, not the well being of their fellow men and women". . 

Because God has told you why - but there will no need for him to tell you again. 

God has told me absolutely nothing. But I do wish he would. The bible on the other hand, tells me much.

Mind how you preach  Reverend Munchausen.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
"Mercy and Grace that is meted out by God The Saviour of the World. "

What kind of incompetent and stupid God would have to condemn his own creation and then have to die, Not that God can fucking die, right, to remove his own condemnation? 

Do you really believe such utter stupidity?
Absolutely do I believe in justice. And absolutely do I believe that God grants grace and mercy. Who would be stupid enough not believe such things? 

You should not asking leading questions. Questions that assume facts without evidence.  God is neither incompetent nor stupid. You can read as well as the next person - so read the Genesis account again. 

Humanity chose to rebel against God. That is the essence of it. God meant what he said would happen if humanity rebelled.  Humanity chose to rebel and went ahead anyway.  God judged the world. Absolutely. And humanity was found guilty and sentenced to death.  This GCB is justice. It is neither incompetent nor stupid to be just. For God not to carry out such a consequence would have made him a liar, untrustworthy, weak, and foolish, not to mention incompetent as well. 

Mercy and grace - are not opposites of justice. In every legal system in the world - well apart from your own mind methinks - mercy and grace are used to mitigate against a so called harshness of the justice system.  Interestingly, only the Common Law jurisdictions have an underlying epistemology for this aspect. One that comes from the biblical understanding of justice and mercy. See Blackstone's wonderful commentary on it. 

Grace and Mercy are the means by which the holiness of God can be satisfied. 

Oh and yes, the alternative to this crazy and bewildering truth is what? We live and we die. Give me the Christian foolishness anyday. Your alternative has nothing. It has no truth. It has no hope. It has no basis. Why would anyone want to go with that? 
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Like I said above, Reverend Munchausen,  -  for a lawyer you are and absolute diamond for opening the door for the prosecution.  You could have left it there but instead you choose to call me a liar. So here you are. This is you proclaiming your own sexual deviancy:
I'm not arguing here as a lawyer you clown.   I'm not trying to defend myself.  I am not in court. You are not my judge.  You are not the prosecutor. I could have left it. But I have no reason to run from your lies.  What you write below is not a confession by me. It is not a confession of any sense. You know it. I know it. Harikrish knows it. For you to repeat your misguided lies as fact exposes you for what you are. A fake and a fraud and bully and a creepy old man. 

Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ is you. It  has your name on it and your pompous arrogant mug too. It is you, laughing and joking about your deviancy with none other than that  good ole' friend of yours Ethang 5, the forum sex pest, he  that you told us  you aspire to be like. >> "If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 
Ethang in my view is a decent human being. Perhaps at times he spoke foolishly. Nevertheless you have done the same on many occasions. Some of the things you have said are absolutely crude and disgusting.  

My response to Bones is only about admitting that I have experimented sexually...None of that is a confession of being a pervert.

Nope. What you have said is exactly this>> "I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities....".#66

"Sexual deviance, and what is defined as sexually deviant, is culturally and historically specific. This concept refers to behaviors where individuals seek erotic gratification through means that are considered odd, different, or unacceptable to either most or influential persons in one's community.   <<<<<<That Reverend Munchausen, is perversion. That is the "various sexual activities" that you mention to Bones. 

Again - you completely just change what I wrote. I never said I experimented in sexual deviancy. Even the words here you quote me to Bones uses the word "activities".  Your spin - and your need to spin is wholly on you.  I deny I experimented in deviant ways. And you cannot find anywhere in this forum or the other one which is a confession admitted by me to any such thing.  

So you chew on that before calling me a liar my lawyer friend!
Nothing to chew on. You assert and define words that I don't even use.  You are the proverbial creepy old man here. And a liar to boot. So many times you get proven wrong. Yet your arrogance won't even admit it.  LOL! 

I have never said that God tolerates homosexuality. I have said that God is not homophobic.
And  I have said that god is anti homosexual and anti homosexuals which in todays parlance is  - homophobic.   But you will insist that god as not.
Say whatever you want to say - but please don't add to my words or change the meaning of my words or what I say. It only reveals your silliness and desperation. 

I have no reason to backpeddle. So I don't 

Do I look Iike I care what you believe or not believe? 

The rest is not worth responding to. Stephen have a nice day. 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
I'm not arguing here as a lawyer

I know that Reverend Munchausen. I am simply saying that for someone that you only claims to be fully trained in the legal field as a DEFENCE layer, you should not ever introduce into your argument something that can and will be used against you. It is you that is the clown.  I did say that;  "you wouldn't want me to remind you of your own sexual deviance, would you"#73,  but what did you do?  You not only denied that you were a "sexual deviant"  but called me a liar too, thereby leaving the door wide open for me to show you for the liar that you clearly are. 

I started my reply to you simply because YOU said: 

Tradesecret wrote:  I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger...... And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.
  Stephen will read this and use it against me 
And what was my reply to that? Well here is my reply Reverend Munchausen:

Stephen wrote: "Only if you give mean genuine cause to do so, which you often do on a regular basis".#73 

Well you went right ahead and gave me "genuine reason", when you called me a liar and denied that you were the author of this quote:

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

You didn't take my hint of caution, but in true Ethang5 style, you went at it like a bull at a gate..... just like I expected you to. 

Ethang in my view is a decent human being. Perhaps at times he spoke foolishly. Nevertheless you have done the same on many occasions. Some of the things you have said are absolutely crude and disgusting.  

So so you keep insisting, but it is no coincidence that he is a sex pest and you are a self confessed sexual deviant is it.  YOU REALY NEED TO STOP DIGGING YOUR HOLE, Reverend Munchausen.

Ethang in my view is a decent human being.

Would a decent human being say something as abhorrent as this: "Only sheep or soldiers get killed by jihadists".#144 
I had to remind  the forum  sex pest that some of the "sheep" were of Jesus' fold.  

Nevertheless you have done the same on many occasions.

Ok, now I am going to open the door for you. I deny I have ever been so sick and sexually offensive to any one in my life as Ethang 5,  and have never spoken of myself as being any kind of perverted or experiencing  and practicing "sexual deviancy" as you freely say you are.  So when you are ready I am sure the whole of this forum would just love to see your evidence of that accusation that you have leveled against me.

Nope. What you have said is exactly this>> "I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities....".#66

And this is also YOU >.Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963
Again - you completely just change what I wrote. I never said I experimented in sexual deviancy.

NOPE!!
 Define "various"  you idiot. Define "sexual deviancy" and then define perverted.  And keep digging.... please😂

Say whatever you want to .

I think you mean what the BIBLE and  shows.  I didn't write it, Reverend Munchausen. God, is clearly ANTI homosexuality and ANTI homosexual, and in todays language, that make him clearly homophobic.

Do I look Iike I care.
No you don't. And it appears I had  you tagged to a tee, and you have clearly proven my point and opinion. That is why I wrote over page earlier ;

Stephen wrote: "The believability of the fantasy for the narcissist seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count with the narcissist is whether his tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his greatness while struggling to be relevant. #77

You are not my prosecutor..

Correct, I am not, and only your god knows what a real prosecutor would do with your, denials, contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, outright lies and the ALL of the many bullshite claims you make about yourself.🤣

Stephen have a nice day. 
I nearly always do.

Mind how you preach  Reverend Munchausen.

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
I know that Reverend Munchausen. I am simply saying that for someone that you only claims to be fully trained in the legal field as a DEFENCE layer, you should not ever introduce into your argument something that can and will be used against you. It is you that is the clown.  I did say that;  "you wouldn't want me to remind you of your own sexual deviance, would you"#73,  but what did you do?  You not only denied that you were a "sexual deviant"  but called me a liar too, thereby leaving the door wide open for me to show you for the liar that you clearly are. 

You can think whatever you like, entirely up to you. How I respond is up to me. You are the creep who stalks people. I have denied I have ever confessed to any such deviency. How you respond will as always be an attempt to make yourself look good. I personally give you no credit. You are fake and fraud and a liar. Everyone is free to make their own assessments. 
Tradesecret wrote:  I personally experimented with various so called sexual activities when I was younger...... And so I experienced various different manners of sexuality.
And what was my reply to that? Well here is my reply Reverend Munchausen:
Indeed you have tried to. Hence your digging up of material that is completely immaterial and irrelevent. Yet you produce it as an aha moment. LOL at your complete and utter shamelessness. 

Stephen wrote: "Only if you give mean genuine cause to do so, which you often do on a regular basis".#73 

Well you went right ahead and gave me "genuine reason", when you called me a liar and denied that you were the author of this quote:
don't be so mean to yourself. You were always going to find a reason and call it geniune. the truth has never been a factor for you before - why start now?

Tradesecret wrote: Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.
  You didn't take my hint of caution, but in true Ethang5 style, you went at it like a bull at a gate..... just like I expected you to. 
no i just hoped that you have some sense and common decency - but obviously by producing this - shows that you ALWAYS go to the bottom to dredge stuff up - no matter what the truth is. I really feel sorry for you. Pity in the most desperate way for you. 

Ethang in my view is a decent human being. Perhaps at times he spoke foolishly. Nevertheless you have done the same on many occasions. Some of the things you have said are absolutely crude and disgusting.  

So so you keep insisting, but it is no coincidence that he is a sex pest and you are a self confessed sexual deviant is it.  YOU REALY NEED TO STOP DIGGING YOUR HOLE, Reverend Munchausen.

Ethang in my view is a decent human being.

Would a decent human being say something as abhorrent as this: "Only sheep or soldiers get killed by jihadists".#144 
I had to remind  the forum  sex pest that some of the "sheep" were of Jesus' fold.  

Nevertheless you have done the same on many occasions.

Ok, now I am going to open the door for you. I deny I have ever been so sick and sexually offensive to any one in my life as Ethang 5,  and have never spoken of myself as being any kind of perverted or experiencing  and practicing "sexual deviancy" as you freely say you are.  So when you are ready I am sure the whole of this forum would just love to see your evidence of that accusation that you have leveled against me.

And this is also YOU >.Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.https://www.debate.org/forums/religion/topic/4341728/1/#7446963
Again - you completely just change what I wrote. I never said I experimented in sexual deviancy.

NOPE!!
 Define "various"  you idiot. Define "sexual deviancy" and then define perverted.  And keep digging.... please😂

Say whatever you want to .

I think you mean what the BIBLE and  shows.  I didn't write it, Reverend Munchausen. God, is clearly ANTI homosexuality and ANTI homosexual, and in todays language, that make him clearly homophobic.

Do I look Iike I care.
No you don't. And it appears I had  you tagged to a tee, and you have clearly proven my point and opinion. That is why I wrote over page earlier ;

Stephen wrote: "The believability of the fantasy for the narcissist seems to be of no consequence. All that seems to count with the narcissist is whether his tall tales about himself helps him rebuild the façade of his greatness while struggling to be relevant. #77
Well on the contrary - you don't prove a point about me. You prove only how desperate and pitiful you are. This doesn't hurt me at all. I know the truth - and for the record I think most people reading it understand the truth as well. But you and people like yourself - Hari for instance and Brother well - the truth has never been part of your language - and it is not about to start any time soon. Calling people names is the best you can do - it's the only way you know how to argue - ad hominin. red herring - strawman.  It is shame you never learnt to actually put forward even a half decent argument. I certainly won't be holding my breath for it. 

Correct, I am not, and only your god knows what a real prosecutor would do with your, denials, contradictions, hypocrisy, double standards, outright lies and the ALL of the many bullshite claims you make about yourself.🤣
No prosecutors ACTUALLY attempt to put forward real evidence. something you sadly lack on any front. 

Stephen have a nice day. 
I nearly always do.

Pleased to hear it. 

Stephen
Stephen

You can think whatever you like, entirely up to you. How I respond is up to me. You are the creep who stalks people. I have denied I have ever confessed to any such deviency. How you respond will as always be an attempt to make yourself look good. I personally give you no credit. You are fake and fraud and a liar. Everyone is free to make their own assessments. 
Stephen wrote: And what was my reply to that? Well here is my reply Reverend Munchausen:
This was my reply, you clown:

Hence your digging up of material that is completely immaterial and irrelevent.

It was very relevant. You denied that it was you and accused me of lying about it thereby giving me genuine cause to post you vile post .. get over it . Or would you like reminding what you claim you didn't write?

No prosecutors ACTUALLY attempt to put forward real evidence. something you sadly lack on any front. 

It was "REAL" evidence written by your own hand.

LOOK>>

Tradesecret wrote:
Yeah, Us Indians - and I can say I am Indian because I lived there for a while - have a serious problem with sex. We are deviants - but this is ok - because we are just modeling our goddess. She would be proud of us. I am not proud - but she would.We meet lots of other persons who share our sexual deviancies - it is like going home. All of our brothers are there - and dads and uncles.

Filth and perverted "sexual deviance",, those are your own words written by your own hand and right up there with this forums sex pest; Ethang5, the very person that you tell us that you aspire to be like. "If I could be more like him, I would" . #76 

Well let me remind you again, that you have clearly archived your aspirations and you are just like him.

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Does your ideology have an, -- Engage and Fight Evil --, side?
Yes, which I've backed with a lot of sacrifice (both by becoming a combat medic, and more recently by frequently donating platelets at the Red Cross).

Do you go show your disdain of what your ideology would see as evil?
I could be misreading that, but it sounds a bit like virtue signaling. I think it is better to seek to create good and lessen the damage of evil, rather than just make statements about disdain.

Admittedly, this question makes me think of the oh so visible child abuse committed by shitbag parents forcing their children to hold up signs at insane protests.

Please indicate if you are right wing or left wing in your thinking.
A bit of both, but neither one in the extremes.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Barney
It is virtue signalling. As it should be.

Should the brightest moral lights, atheists and non-believers these days, not shine over the darker lights?

For evil to grow and all that my friend.

Think of the gays and females in your own family.

They will be effected by the ongoing preaching of the benefits of homophobia and misogyny that churches preach.

Think social duty.

Regards
DL

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
While you view theists as dark entities some  of them are LGBT and female.  I would hope your not implying without atheist males they can't obtain equality within their own religions or lack thereof. Pretty sure when you crunch numbers people of faith do more for people of faith than atheists do.
GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Tradesecret
Don't make stupid statements without an argument.

"You should not asking leading questions. Questions that assume facts without evidence.  God is neither incompetent nor stupid."

That statement is a lie, unless you can show competence and intelligence.

Ignoring all your false claims about God, by your own standards , lets see if we can chat without you lying all the time. 

"Humanity chose to rebel against God. That is the essence of it. God meant what he said would happen if humanity rebelled.  Humanity chose to rebel and went ahead anyway.  God judged the world. Absolutely. And humanity was found guilty and sentenced to death.  This GCB is justice."

You, in your Exsultet hymn, sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.

You are saying the opposite.

Are you correct or is Christianity?

Why do you see failure for God in Eden while singing of Eden's success?

The Jews who invented your religion call it Original Virtue.

Why are you calling good evil?

Regards
DL 
Bones
Bones
-->
@Tradesecret
..?
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop
Don't make stupid statements without an argument.
Seriously??? Is that what you are going to lead with?  You assume and make your own stupid statements. I called you on it by noting it was a leading question.  But hey rather than address it - you take the weak way out and suggest it is for me to prove.   Funny. It seems to me that you were the one who called God incompetent and stupid.  All I did was deny it.  HENCE - your assertion has no argument to support it. My comment is simply a refutation. Refutation meaning denial. 

"You should not asking leading questions. Questions that assume facts without evidence.  God is neither incompetent nor stupid."

That statement is a lie, unless you can show competence and intelligence.
I love it. It is not a lie. It is a denial of what you asserted without evidence.  You do know what a leading question is, don't you? It is not for me to prove those things.  It was your assertion which I denied. Hence - you need to prove that God is incompetent. The burden is on you. Not me. 

Ignoring all your false claims about God, by your own standards , lets see if we can chat without you lying all the time. 
Hmmm. I have not once told a lie to you. What would be the point of that? I actually hold to the view that it is a good thing to worship God. I actually think that it is worthwhile telling the truth and not lying about God.  I also don't see the point of lying about something like this.  On the other hand - I do like to refute and then argue against people who state such outlandish lies like the one you told.  Primarily because you don't believe it - but are doing it to provoke a fight. 

"Humanity chose to rebel against God. That is the essence of it. God meant what he said would happen if humanity rebelled.  Humanity chose to rebel and went ahead anyway.  God judged the world. Absolutely. And humanity was found guilty and sentenced to death.  This GCB is justice."
I like that statement. Very true. And helpful. 

You, in your Exsultet hymn, sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to God's plan.
No - don't keep repeating a lie and a myth. That is what a strawman argument is.  Do you know what a strawman argument is? Please look it up. I am not using an exultist hymn. Nor am I singing of Adam being a happy thing. I take the view that Adam rushed us into sin. He was our champion and he lost.  Was it necessary to God's plan?  I doubt it.  Adam stuffed up. He plunged the world into sin.  He was supposed to do the right thing.  But he didn't.  God might have known what was going to happen. So what? Is God supposed to use the utilitarian view of morality? Hardly. Even if you do. God has his own morality which is much purer than your utilitarian one.   I do find it amusing that that is where you go.  Utilitarianism. LOL! SO 20th century really.  

This is the joke about people trying to say God knew and did it anyway.  Or God used evil for his own good. What a monster.  Utilitarian morality. The ends justifies the means.  You do realize don't you, that utilitarian morality is a very modern form of morality that is so totally flawed that no one EVER admits to thinking it is right - save and except if you are a politician trying to justify your own IMMORAL position. 

Try and understand that morality is much broader than the type you are trying to suggest is correct.  Try asking real questions like - what makes something right or wrong?  Then perhaps you might start to grow in knowledge rather than simply regurgitating the nonsense that you have been doing so far.  

You are saying the opposite.

Are you correct or is Christianity?

Why do you see failure for God in Eden while singing of Eden's success?

The Jews who invented your religion call it Original Virtue.

Why are you calling good evil?
Do you even consider what you write?  The bible is correct. God is correct.  Christianity is a religious worldview. It is neither right or wrong.  I don't think God failed in any time - or any place.  I don't think God failed in the Garden of Eden. I think humanity failed.  I don't call good evil. That seems to be something that you in your domain are doing. 

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
Tradesecret 

Too many lies and personal garbage.

Go away.

Regards
DL

160 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
I do fight evil every day.  I fight against Atheism and its lies and deceptions.  I fight against corruptness in the church. I fight against those who pursue the death of the most vulnerable in our society.  I fight against the evil in my own life - to bring it under control.   
You appear to be drowning in evil. How do you control evil in your life? Are you getting treatment?