What is a man or woman?

Author: secularmerlin

Total: 185
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@3RU7AL
I any of those people entered a woman's restroom the police would be called. It's hard to believe just some hormones did all that and that there wasn't some genetic link to looking that much like a male. 
3RU7AL
Debates: 3
3RU7AL
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I any of those people entered a woman's restroom the police would be called.
even though it's not technically a crime to walk into the "wrong" restroom
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Is a command signal from brain to spinal chord nerves a pushing-out { male/man/time } phenomena, and if it is, is the result of a pulling-inward { female/woman/space } phenomena?

..." Conventional concepts of discrete circuits working with distinct functionality have been challenged by experimental results that show that many neurons are active together, with a large population throughout the neural axis generating similar signals used for movement generation. "...

...." NARRATOR: The nervous system orders the body's muscles to contract. We can deliberately order the skeletal muscles to contract, which enables us to perform movements. These voluntary movements are commanded by the motor cortex, the zone of the cerebrum located behind the frontal lobe. "..

...." How Does the All-or-None Law Work?
...If a stimulus is strong enough, an action potential occurs and a neuron sends information down an axon away from the cell body and toward the synapse. Changes in cell polarization result in the signal being propagated down the length of the axon.

The action potential is always a full response. There is no such thing as a "strong" or "weak" action potential. Instead, it is an all-or-nothing process. This minimizes the possibility that information will be lost along the way. "....

This process is similar to the action of pressing the trigger of a gun. A very slight pressure on the trigger will not be sufficient and the gun will not fire. When adequate pressure is applied to the trigger, however, it will fire "...

..." The resting potential of the neuron refers to the difference between the voltage inside and outside the neuron. The resting potential of the average neuron is around -70 millivolts, indicating that the inside of the cell is 70 millivolts less than the outside of the cell.

.....At this point, the brain has not yet sent the message to the hand to pick up the glass, but the neuron is ready to receive the signal. "...

ebuc
ebuc
Open = expansion?  When muscles relax they expand back to their norma, no-contracted  state, ergo, the action potential sodium channels becoming open to the flow of positive sodium cells may be female/space opening phenomena i.e. ia relaxing of some mechanical aspect of neuron?  So female/woman/space relaxation phenomena?

The command signal sent, cause muscles to contract { pull-inward }.  The spaces between muscle fibers is less and less via compaction.

The Action Potential

..." When a nerve impulse (which is how neurons communicate with one another) is sent out from a cell body, the sodium channels in the cell membrane open and the positive sodium cells surge into the cell. "....

Is relaxation the cause of the open-ness [ reception } of positive flow of sodium ions?

Open-ness/reception    to flow of positive ions is cause of firing of neuron that is a signal to muscles to pull-inward in contraction.

When the signal stops flowing, the muscles relax and expand back to their normal, non-contractive state.

Think of it this way, the positive ions are held back ---by male or female phenomena--- and when allowed to flow { time/motion/male } the signal is sent-outward { male/man/time/motion } to the muscles.

Female/woman/space, is passively { in balance with } containing the positive sodium ions.  When the female/woman/space is convinced of a need for an action potential, the male/man/time/flow is allow to signal muscles.

Woman/space is the manger of man/time have old writings that state this principle, with use of the word space.

Female woman is the minimal, ans structural, shape-of-space as closed triangular opening {  /\ }, that, when convinced, expands{ relaxes } to allow the flow of positive sodium ions ergo male time { Y }.

/* *\ Female

*Y* Male

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
In this thread Deb 8 a bull is spamming garbage, you are doing nothing.
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@secularmerlin
That would then be a question on how their internals developed. Seriously, this isn't even a difficult point and you could easily bring up actual intersex conditions, but instead you are trying to make vague statements to prove your point.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Good question.

One does marvel at the intricacies of organic systems.

Such programming has evolved?

Something for the Goddists to get hung up on.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Dude, I get that you're trying to be funny, but when you're replied to yourself seven times in a row it's worrying.

As a fellow site member, please tone it down a couple notches.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
We're  all of a sudden going to care how somebody that's been spamming the board for years posts? LOL 
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
As a fellow site member, please continue your insightful commentary.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
just because you lack appreciation for insightful commentary, doesn't automatically make it "spamming garbage"
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheMorningsStar
you could easily bring up actual intersex conditions
tried that already

the "pro-binary" team dismisses these as "too few to consider"

and suggests a chromosome scan

which seems both "unnecessary" and "a privacy violation"

RationalMadman
Debates: 567
RationalMadman
-->
@3RU7AL
Get a grip, thanks
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@3RU7AL
I am pro-binary and don't view them as too few to consider since they literally all actually fall within the binary already anyways, but whatever. This discussion honestly is boring at this point.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheMorningsStar
they literally all actually fall within the binary already anyways
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@RationalMadman
Get a grip, thanks
"spamming garbage"
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@3RU7AL
just because you lack appreciation for insightful commentary, doesn't automatically make it "spamming garbage"
Well stated. I'm awed, but not surprised, that this would be an issue. I trust that we can leave it some members to make mountains out of molehills.
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@3RU7AL
I can link meaningless YouTube videos as well if you want, but we all know how utterly pointless it is already.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheMorningsStar
I can link meaningless YouTube videos as well if you want, but we all know how utterly pointless it is already.
it's not "pointless" if it illustrates the key point of this discussion

you suggest that all humans are either 100% male (OR) 100% female

the "meaningless" video provides some real-world examples of individuals who do not fit into your paradigm
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@3RU7AL
No, it doesn't. It simply shows there are people that don't agree with reality. As I said, this conversation has become boring and utterly pointless. Now, either say something actually intelligent or don't bother saying anything at all... or do what you likely will and keep acting like you have something intelligent to say when you don't. As I said in a different thread, I really don't care about this place much anymore. It is clear that talking to you about this topic is a waste of time as you are so utterly convinced that you are correct and it is clear that discussions with you on the topic are as productive as talking with a brick wall.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@TheMorningsStar
Although it's called the female hormone, a man's body also makes estrogen. A healthy balance of estrogen and testosterone is important for sexual growth and development. When these hormones become imbalanced, your sexual development and function may be affected.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@3RU7AL
@TheMorningsStar
it's not "pointless" if it illustrates the key point of this discussion

you suggest that all humans are either 100% male (OR) 100% female

the "meaningless" video provides some real-world examples of individuals who do not fit into your paradigm
No, it doesn't. It simply shows there are people that don't agree with reality. As I said, this conversation has become boring and utterly pointless. Now, either say something actually intelligent or don't bother saying anything at all... or do what you likely will and keep acting like you have something intelligent to say when you don't. As I said in a different thread, I really don't care about this place much anymore. It is clear that talking to you about this topic is a waste of time as you are so utterly convinced that you are correct and it is clear that discussions with you on the topic are as productive as talking with a brick wall.

TheMorningsStar Post #19 (Supreme Court Votes to overturn Roe v Wade Draft Shows.)
I came to DART in hopes of actually finding that type of discussion because it has been missing from common discourse for years now, but it seems this place has grown to be home of as meaningless debate and discussion as everywhere else. The funny thing is how many people take this place seriously while it is such a joke. I'm done trying to put in effort here.
Well, I must commend you for being a man of your word. Not only have you attempted to insult the DART community for some perceived deficiency, but also you presumed to be in a position to qualify an intelligent response. You know, there's a rather simple and effective solution to your turmoil. See you in several months.

3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheMorningsStar
ity. As I said, this conversation has become boring and utterly pointless. Now, either say something actually intelligent or don't bother saying anything at all... or do what you likely w
in all honesty, i'm just trying to figure out what your position is on the matter

sure, you can say xx is not xy but unless you can SEE CHROMOSOMES (without a microscope) that little "pro-binary" argument is less than meaningless in a real-world situation (illustrated explicitly by that "meaningless" vdo)

and as for the rest of your completely off-topic response,

it is important to remember that this is a purely voluntary interaction

there is absolutely no obligation for you to reply

and there is absolutely no obligation for you to explain why you choose not to reply

if you don't want to reply, just don't reply
TheMorningsStar
TheMorningsStar
-->
@3RU7AL
Oh yes, the almighty chromosomes! We must discuss them and how they relate to the sex-binary despite the fact that I never used them to establish such a view! Oh, almighty chromosomes, I must prostrate myself before thee for forgetting that you are what matters in this discussion! How dare I establish a sex binary based around gametes, the same exact way it is done in biology for every species that has male and female species members, and not around you! Forgive me of my sins!

(in case you missed my comment in the other thread, which you did respond to, "If anyone is interested in a genuine discussion then message me")
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@TheMorningsStar
wow
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@3RU7AL
wow

Hi 3Ru, Just so were all clear here. trans-sexual is not the same as intersex/hermaphrodite.

X x{ compacted Barr body } and X y { SRY gene }  is a 3:1 ratio 3 X's to one y if we were to consider equanimity of the sexes in Universe

Sperm and egg is binary set.

Women also produce both estrogen and testosterone

Men produce both testosterone and estrogen.    ..." Men typically produce estrogen from the breakdown of testosterone by the aromatase enzyme (also known as estrogen synthase or estrogen synthetase). Aromatase is present in fat tissue, the adrenal glands, the brain, and the testicles. "...

Most believe the SRY gene is and evolution from the X chromosome. ..."  Many genes on the human Y chromosome have homologues (analogous genes) on the X chromosome. The presence of these X-Y genes reinforces the idea that the Y chromosome developed from an X-like ancestor. "...

..." According to the reconstruction by Lahn and Page, the first step towards sex determination via DNA occurred roughly 300 million years ago when one of the autosomes mutated and acquired the SRY gene--Sex-determining Region Y--which is the master switch for creating a male. "The SRY-bearing chromosome became the Y chromosome and its SRY-deficient partner became the X chromosome," says Lahn. "...

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Something for the Goddists to get hung up on.

Something for those in search of cosmological truths to seek out and discover.

' Humans do not create truth, humans discover truths. '   ....Ebuc...

Pushing-out { radiate ] ergo male pusher, and pulling-in { contract } female attracter/attractor.

Zed, See my post #94
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Barney
People have different ways of expressing themselves.

If you don't like what Deb says, then press the ignore button....Simple.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@secularmerlin
Was Michael Jacksons genetics, that of an African or a Caucasian?

Even if people dyed their skin one color or the other, their genetics are still going to be presupposed to what their genetics are presupposed to.

Though,
If I look at it a different way,
One could argue by examples such as Black Like Me - Wikipedia,
That people are 'treated differently by their appearance or claim in social structure,
And with time racial divides have broken down greatly, from what they 'were in America.

But I don't think all people who are against promoting transgender,
Necessarily want them to be treated with no respect,
I think many see it as a question of rationality,
Think that it's healthier, less dangerous to society, for people to keep in society the position of sex they were born.

Though I suppose some racists would argue the same. . .
Hm, 'still I wouldn't agree that race and sex are the 'same,
Other than social norms, Sex has a 'Far greater impact on human interaction, and consequences 'of one's sex.
Such as strength in men, or pregnancy in women.

. . .

Hm, also some people by 'culture, more acquired group, than genetic past group, I suppose.
Nature vs Nurture, effecting an individual.
3RU7AL
3RU7AL
-->
@Lemming
Think that it's healthier, less dangerous to society, for people to keep in society the position of sex they were born.
in light of the inevitable population collapse, it's probably better for everyone if more people choose not to engage in "traditional" male-female relations