Author: Mharman

Read-only
Total: 111
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User

What did my vanilla claim P0E PRs? All we had was Vanillaizer and my vanilla claim, 5/7 unclaimed barely P0Es anything- I didn't reveal any PRs, PRs revealed themselves, I even said to WF don't claim, how is this on me? How is me claiming when I did very scummy? I was confirming RM's belief in vanilla's, I believed going with RM's ask in claiming vanilla would help town so I did, why you going against me when I did what I believed was good to do?
Again, it does POE PRs regardless of how many people are unclaimed. That’s the definition of POE. You participating in the claiming indirectly led to WF claiming. You gave in to RMs plan even though you voted against it.

You confirming RMs plan goes against your vote for my plan. And this is the definition of buddying. What you believe is good to do for yourself as scum. You wanted RM to think you were town. Giving information to scum inherently benefits them more than it benefits us.

I claimed with thought, concluding it was a good move going in with RM's plan, tho I was close to holding back, why do you think I didn't give it any thought?
If you gave it thought, you wouldn’t have reneged on the plan you agreed to earlier. But what I think happened is you thought that RMs claim implied it was safe to claim vanilla as you mentioned. Especially with your fake claim it was a no brainer to just claim to gain RMs trust.

I switched to you because I believed in RM's plan, I didn't buddy RM, I genuinely thought he was onto something.
That’s the definition of buddying lol.

DP1, it's likely that you mafia w/ Earth, RM was even right about Supa being innocent.
He was calling everyone town except me and WF. WF ended up claiming Doctor, which is extremely towny unless Mharman is a bastard mod. If RM can be wrong about WF, why can’t he be wrong about me?

It is true we both voted Supa to get info, I'm specifically calling you out since you said I suddenly switched my vote to Supa when I didn't, I voted to get an info flip out of Supa, you hammering Supa made it impossible to get an info flip out of you like what RM was vying to do last min
What? I wasn’t going to get lynched anyways during DP1. My theory is that when you you realized that I wasn’t going to be lynched, you changed to Supa to get the lynched. You didn’t scumread Supa that DP to my recollection; I could be wrong tho

I was on Supa beforehand too. And I told him I wouldn’t vote for him if his claim was convincing. He didn’t claim, so I voted for him. He was scummy and we needed information.

Yes, it is, I semi thought I did, must've failed to follow up
Which makes sense with your buddying tactic of RM. You don’t want to being negative attention to your buddy.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
it's possible earth and that2 are hard bussing each other.
I agree.

Who do you want to lynch first? WF is sold on Earth more than That2, I’m vice versa, though I think both are scum.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Earth (2/4) - That2, Whiteflame
That2 (1/4) - Earth

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
I can hammer whatever
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
I disagree.
Why? 

What do you mean you “expected” as much. Why couldn’t she have been a PR?
Because I didn't expect town to have 500 PRs. It might have been something like a cop, doc and 3 vanillas or something.

I thought you signed up for my strategy of not claiming character. Obviously you shouldn’t have full claimed.
You probably would have lynched me anyways if I didn't full claim.
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
So... you respond to Pie, but ignore everything I'm saying? Honestly dude, are you even trying at this point? 

Honestly we should at least think about how Grey copped a doc claim and not like That2 or me.
I disagree.
Why? 
I'll put this back on you: why do you think we should sus GP over his choice to Cop me instead of That2 or you? You're the one giving an indication that GP should at least not be eliminated by POE, so explain that. In what world is GP sus for this decision?

What do you mean you “expected” as much. Why couldn’t she have been a PR?
Because I didn't expect town to have 500 PRs. It might have been something like a cop, doc and 3 vanillas or something.
I'm honestly not sure what you mean by this response. You didn't care for her claim, right? That means you didn't believe that there were 3 vanillas in the game. Yet, you expected that she would claim vanilla because... you thought scum would claim vanilla? Why? Seriously, walk me through your process here. Moreover, you said that you sussed her back in DP1 for that claim. Did you somehow know that Supa would flip vanilla because you're making it sound like you did. At that time, you should have only known that you were vanilla and that there was one vanilla claim out there. Why did you think there were likely to be 3 vanillas? And if you did think that, why would you have sussed the only other vanilla claim on the table? Hell, why are you still sussing her?

I thought you signed up for my strategy of not claiming character. Obviously you shouldn’t have full claimed.
You probably would have lynched me anyways if I didn't full claim.
This is baffling as well. You didn't full claim until this DP. Pie is talking about DP1, where he's saying you shouldn't have character claimed at all, especially after you indicated agreement with his strategy to not claim. If you agreed with that strategy (which I agree, it appears you did), then the choice to out your conspiracy theory didn't make any sense. It's all the stranger that you chose to do that and not full claim, especially after your role became pertinent in DP1 with all the discussion surrounding vanillas, That2's claim, and your subsequent light sussing of her. Your decision didn't make sense regardless of which camp you were in. Explain it.
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Grey copped an obvious doc claim. I would have copped someone like That2 or myself. It's not exactly sus, but it's frustrating to see cop be basically useless.

Also, wtf you saying? I have plenty of reason to sus That2. "Why am I still sussing her?" lmao.

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Grey copped an obvious doc claim. I would have copped someone like That2 or myself. It's not exactly sus, but it's frustrating to see cop be basically useless.
That had already been brought up several times, so I'm not sure why you felt it was necessary to draw attention back to it, especially as you don't see it as sus.

Also, wtf you saying? I have plenty of reason to sus That2. "Why am I still sussing her?" lmao.
Can you address literally anything I said beyond taking a single sentence out of context? You're the one who said that you expected a vanilla claim from her and sussed her for it. You also said that you thought there could have been multiple vanillas, and even said you thought there could be 3. There are two claimed vanillas left in this game and one confirmed. Why are you sussing her on behavior alone if her claim met your expectations for the number of vanillas in this game? And if the claim alone made you sus her in DP1, as you've now said multiple times, why did you think there could be 3 vanillas in this game?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@whiteflame
I am going to be 100% honest and say that if you don't buy into my theory that That2 is scum even just a little after saying "save me" when I am the only person voting her, then I will not respond to your posts at all. It will only waste time.
Okay this is so defeatist. Never seen Earth like this either.

They both have to be scum. There’s no world where they aren’t. The behaviors just don’t add up

VTL Earth
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
Assuming it’s Earth and That, which do we think is more likely the goon and which is more likely the power role?
Mharman
Mharman
Official Vote Count
Earth (3/4) - That2, Whiteflame, Pie
That2 (1/4) - Earth

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
VTL EARTH
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Barney
@ILikePie5
Yeah, if this is Earth as town, then he is absolutely sabotaging us at this point. 

@Barney, I don’t think we’ll get a good idea on that front, but it’s something to consider.
Earth
Earth
You idiots.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
If you’re actually town, then this was just abysmal play dude.

Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
You are the one that lynched obvious town.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
…Obvious? You serious?
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Maybe next time I'll try pleading for you to save me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
The DP should have already ended, so I'll come back to this in what will probably be the endgame, but... seriously? I didn't buy that either you or That2 were town. It's seriously incredible the amount of red flags both of you raised. Pointing out what she did wrong doesn't suddenly make your play immaculate.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Earth
Wow! Not one person has you in their town pile. Either you’re scum playing a last minute mind game, or you’re that thick headed you’re not even trying to provide any useful information to your own team.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Barney
@Vader
@whiteflame
Official Vote Count
Earth (4/4) - That2, Whiteflame, Pie, Greyparrot
That2 (1/4) - Earth

Earth was lynched! They were innocent! Submit night actions!

@Mods, lock the thread; please and thank you.