"transgenderism" isnt a thing

Author: Statichead

Total: 78
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
I think theres no such thing as "transgenderism" and the "gay agenda." I think there are trans people (like myself) and gay people, and people in between. fight me.

also bonus round, for those of you who agree so far, I am actually Non-Binary. I think non-binary = trans. also fight me.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
Why wouldn't there be a transgender or gay agenda?

I don't mean that in a negative way,
Just that everyone has their way of looking at the world, laws that they want in society.

Though I suppose not everyone is always 'pushing for their view in politics.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
thanks for responding! I suppose you are right, there is a "gay agenda" of sorts. basically its just us trying to get like, oh i dont know, maybe some RIGHTS or something small like that.

what some conservatives think the gay agenda is like "the GaYs want to TaKe OvEr ThE wOrLd" or something.
they want us out of politics and stuff, honestly the way to do that is to give us what we want, which isnt too difficult.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
I tend to forget about the extreme meanings of words sometimes,
Not being much of a conspiracy fellow, myself.

Eh, RIGHTS, are big,
Important to people, I'd say.

Perfectly understandable why people should want them.

. . .

Hm, it 'might remove gays and transgender politics, from politics,
It might not.

Even when legislation passes, doesn't mean that people don't keep trying to remove said legislation.
Though,
I don't hear people saying that women need lose the right to vote, or Blacks need to be slaves again,
I 'do hear other legislation argued about,
Roe V Wade for example,
Though I think the Republicans misrepresented that law, well, different topic.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
good points. 

Eh, RIGHTS, are big,
Important to people, I'd say.
that reminded me of an old George Carlin quote that I love!
"Rights are not rights if they can be taken away, they're privileges!
I believe that I have the right to an opinion, and I believe YOU have the right to kill me if you disagree."
ahhhh I miss george carlin

anyway its getting chilly over here I'm gonna go turn up the heat lol
Lemming
Lemming
Months 'are getting chilly.

Funny guy, George Carlin,
Also makes one think, on some points.

Do you believe in Objective Morality?

I ask this, because people have different ideas of good and bad,
Nudity, killing, pain, racism, charity, dancing,
So on, so forth,
Is good or bad, depending on culture,
People have values they want to prioritize in their own lives, in their people's lives, in strangers lives,
Varying.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
No, I dont believe in objective morality. Humans are crazy, Humans are great, and Humans are also pure evil. Nobody is perfect. By definition, everybody is a sociopath, because we only do things to benefit ourselves. Even charities and the kindest of people, because It is a dopamine rush to help someone in need. If dopamine wasnt a thing, (everybody would want to un-live) and also nobody would be "kind."

the claymation movie "The Adventures of Mark Twain" has a beautiful  portrayal of Satan, being chaotic, kind, and cruel. Crazy, Great, Evil.
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
What Rights do Gays and Transgenders want?
And why ought they have them?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
pretty much just a right to safety and freedom like everyone else, y'know?
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
Yeah, but I imagine the people who don't like the gay or transgender lifestyle,
Well, don't like the gay or transgender lifestyle,

People outlaw nudity in a town, why can't they outlaw gay or transgender action?

@Self
Hm, am I misunderstanding society?
We outlaw some behavior, individuals,
Something is either acceptable to a society or not,

It all seems arbitrary to me, based on certain value this or that of course.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
Im getting tired
anyway it seems you have your personal thoughts to contemplate nonetheless. 
thank you for this interesting chat!
Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
you should watch Matthew Walsh what is a women documentary 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
1. Egg producer.

2. Sperm producer.

3. Pre-natal developmental anomalies.

4. Modern responses relative to recreational sex and associated socio-psychological developments, which do not come under the umbrella of pre-natal developmental anomalies.

Nurtured nature if you like.

I'm not criticising, it's just that a lot of the associated justification rhetoric is a tad irksome.

Just do whatever floats your boat.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If you don't know who it is you want to have sex with that's not anybody else's fault but yours. Quit blaming gay and trans people for your issues.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@zedvictor4
@Vici
@Vici
it would be interesting to watch it, but it would probably just make me mad. Ben Shapiro and Matt Walsh are skilled debaters and sometimes I think like "hey thats a good point!" then I get mad at myself for accidentally agreeing with something I dont agree with. I need to remember that not only are they debaters, they are also skilled manipulators. 

@zedvictor4
I'm not sure I completely understand your point, but I think I agree with you? not sure

@Polytheist-Witch
Who's blaming us for your sexuality problems?
Best.Korea
Debates: 267
Best.Korea
I was taught there is a boy and a girl and that one shouldnt act or be like the other.

If little boy acted like a girl or spent too much time playing with girls, he would be mocked.

Now they teach us completely opposite, that its actually okay?

Is this the "bait and switch" version of indoctrination?

How is it possible to function in a world that changes its world views to opposite views every 30 years????

I did have phases in my life when I was gay, but I got over it.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
I think its very normal for societies to change very frequently. 150 yrs ago slavery existed in the U.S, then, suddenly it stopped. Difference? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Statichead
I really hate when society changes.

It makes no sense.

It is just confusing and repetitive.

People think one thing for 20-30 years, then someone comes and tells them that they were wrong the whole time and then he pisses in their eyes.

It repeats constantly and I am tired of it.

Like, stick to one thing until you die. There is no point in changing opinions all the time.

I change my opinion every few days because I get bored of it. Maybe I wouldnt get bored of it if everyone else didnt change their minds too.

People are literally dogs who just think whatever the authority tells them to think.

There is no freedom of choice. Your choice, your education, your knowledge...ect. are all determined not by you but authority.

I was gay while I thought it is cool, but then I stopped. I decided not to be gay anymore. I got bored of insults. Nobody likes gays. People give weird looks.

Even my mother called me out for gay-like behaviour.

So really, I dont have any conclusions other than that people are evil.

This society is impossible to fix. So I dont even try.

I dont care for the poor, or the homeless, or the hungry.

As long as I am happy, I dont see the reason to help anyone unless I am forced to.

Why the hell would I waste my time donating to charity? Its not funny and just bores me.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Best.Korea
fair enough
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@Statichead
I think theres no such thing as "transgenderism" and the "gay agenda." I think there are trans people (like myself) and gay people, and people in between. fight me.
  • I'm a little vague on your claim
    • You say you're trans so it not that you don't believe there are trans people.  "ism" means philosophy of, so I think you are saying there's no particular philosophy of trans identity or living as trans.  Fine.  
    • The "gay agenda "is a term introduced by sectors of the Christian religious right as a disparaging way to describe the advocacy of cultural acceptance and normalization of non-heterosexual sexual orientations and relationships"
      • I don't think right-wingers are good at defining human rights for any group generally.  Right-wing, by definition, de-prioritizes human rights.
      • Transgenderism and gay agenda seem like conceptual apples and oranges.
also bonus round, for those of you who agree so far, I am actually Non-Binary. I think non-binary = trans. also fight me.
  • I guess I don't know the terms well enough to understand the distinction you are making.  Seems like all trans are non-binary by definition although some people non-binary people might be uninterested in identifying as male or female but need not feel any disatisfaction with the sex they were born to.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
The rights of safety and freedom, that you mentioned, #9

It's illegal to beat up or shoot people for being gay, trans, or straight.
People who are gay, transgender, straight, can buy cars, homes, travel from city to city.
(In America, sofar as I know)

Though I suppose there might be laws that I'm missing, legal system being so huge, jurisdictions so many.
Also might be you meant more socially accepted, that individuals or groups don't illegally kill or harass gays/transgenders.

But were there specific 
Safeties and Freedoms you had in mind?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Lemming
specifically for trans people, I want the right to healthcare back.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@oromagi
Those are some excellent points, thanks for sharing!
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
I don't know the law very well,
Or the specifics of trans health care,

"Federal and state laws - and, in many cases, the U.S. Constitution - prohibit discrimination in health care and insurance because you're transgender. That means that health plans aren’t allowed to exclude transition-related care, and health care providers are required to treat you with respect and according to your gender identity."

Is the first result, when I Google "trans people want the right to healthcare"

I could probably research this more,
But if it's a complaint you have, I've imagine you have a source or incident in mind.

. . .

I don't really 'like tax paid health care much, myself, in general.

I don't agree with people in prison getting sex changes.

I don't really see sex change as a vital change for people out of prison either,
Though it might be I am underestimating the number of transgender people,
Or I might not be realizing that sex changes are 'good for some people.

. . .

Oh, I forgot about Trump,
After I Googled "trans people lose health care"

"On June 12, the Trump administration eliminated federal protections against discrimination in health care for transgender people. This means that transgender Americans can be denied access to health coverage and care – simply because they are trans."

. . .

But then, after I Google "biden reinstates trans health care"
'this article says,

"The US Department of Health and Human Services announced today that it is reversing a Trump-era decision that created sweeping policies that allow discrimination in the name of religious freedom."
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Statichead
I think theres no such thing as "transgenderism" and the "gay agenda."
Oh, there most certainly is. It's perpetrated mostly by Hollywood and the Latin Church.

I am actually Non-Binary. I think non-binary = trans.
You can identify as whatever you want; however if you're going to transmute and apply well-defined terms, it's going to be a painstaking process to convince me that these descriptions should be abandoned and adopt your newly formed language.

I suppose you are right, there is a "gay agenda" of sorts. basically its just us trying to get like, oh i dont know, maybe some RIGHTS or something small like that.
The "gay agenda" is/was not/never about "rights." It was about creating a psyop that would have Christianity accept homosexuality using the notion of "rights." That's part and parcel to the lack in attempt to have gay "nikkah's" (Islamic equivalent of marriage) and gay "nissuins" (Judaic equivalent of marriage.)

what some conservatives think the gay agenda is like "the GaYs want to TaKe OvEr ThE wOrLd" or something.
No, luciferian pansexuals want to take over the world.

By definition, everybody is a sociopath, because we only do things to benefit ourselves.
I would check that definition again if I were you.

specifically for trans people, I want the right to healthcare back.
No one has a right to health care.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Statichead
You're a bigot moron, no one blames you, it's who you are.
TWS1405
Debates: 0
TWS1405
-->
@Statichead
You're clearly either a child (someone under the age of 16yo), or a very immature young person (17yo+) lacking proper education (your prose demonstrates this fact) and life experiences. 

There IS a trans and gay agenda. The agenda began with the gays and now its trickling down to trans and as of late, pedophiles. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
How the hell did this turn into a series of insults?

Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Best.Korea
How the [H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks] did this turn into a series of insults?
Because those to whom you refer have consistently demonstrated an incapacity to allow sound argumentation to prevail; it is more convenient for them to express how they feel, rather than express how well they can argue. Ultimately, they do themselves a disservice.

Vici
Debates: 11
Vici
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
why are you being such a dickhead to the OP?