"transgenderism" isnt a thing

Author: Statichead

Total: 78
Avery
Debates: 0
Avery
-->
@Statichead
the claymation movie "The Adventures of Mark Twain" has a beautiful  portrayal of Satan, being chaotic, kind, and cruel. Crazy, Great, Evil.
People are unable to fight you when you praise such a based, vivid portrayal of Satan.
Statichead
Debates: 4
Statichead
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
@Lemming
@Best.Korea
@Vici
@Avery
My my, this place has popped off! If this was reddit I'd be on the leaderboard of karma (that's a joke)

@Avery I'm not sure I follow?

@Vici and @Best.Korea
thanks for trying to keep the peace

@Athias and @Polytheist-Witch
Athias, try finding your dad at the milk store
Polytheist-Witch, I agree, you are a witch

@Lemming
I meant mainly Trans healthcare in Florida and other red states.
I can see how you misunderstood what I was saying. Obviously, nobody can deny Trans people healthcare, I meant that they are now denying healthcare for "trans stuff" (i.e. hormones and surgery)

@myself
I know I'm being a hypocrite thanking Vici and Best.Korea for defending me and then turning around and insulting P.W. and Athias. for the record, I think Athias is just as "immature" as myself.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Three most insulting members trying to call me out, lol, idiots.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Statichead
@myself
I know I'm being a hypocrite thanking Vici and Best.Korea for defending me and then turning around and insulting P.W. and Athias. for the record, I think Athias is just as "immature" as myself.
For the record, I was defending you, too. When I stated this:

Because those to whom you refer have consistently demonstrated an incapacity to allow sound argumentation to prevail; it is more convenient for them to express how they feel, rather than express how well they can argue. Ultimately, they do themselves a disservice.
My presumption was that Best.Korea was referring to those who were attempting to insult you, i.e. Polytheist-Witch and TWS1405. My statement was about them, not you.

@Athias and @Polytheist-Witch
Athias, try finding your dad at the milk store
How'd you know my dad was at the milk store? It's uncanny. I've been looking for him all day. I mean, I haven't seen a milk store in ages, which probably explains the reason I didn't think to look there in the first place.

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
Ah, something like this then,

"After five hours of tense testimony and protests, the Florida Board of Medicine voted Friday to start drafting a rule that would bar all minors in the state from receiving puberty blockers, hormone therapy or surgeries as treatment for gender dysphoria."

It's an odd problem in a way,
I 'do find the argument convincing, that sex change operations would have more effect during an individuals development, than after they are fully mature.

'But,
I don't agree with the claim that some people 'have to be their opposite sex, to live a happy healthy life,
I am aware that there are some studies, that claim such,
But I don't recall hearing anything conclusive yet, that puts it beyond 'claims (From my perspective)

Or it might be that I disagree that they are in such numbers,
I admit that unusual cases exist, below is about puberty, rather than one sex or the other,

. . .

People 'generally believe,
That kids are too young to drink, drive, sex, have a job, vote, soldier,

Which 'functionally is wrong,
But the too young argument is more about them not being developed enough to have a decent equilibrium or understanding,
I say equilibrium, because childhood is development,
Hormones, confusing,
New basic concepts, experiences, confusing,

Even something as basic as getting along with other people, a child hasn't experienced yet,
Conjecture on my part,
But I assume adults 'less often push one another over to steal their toys.

This is not an attempt to talk down to you

I am aware that your age 'might be below 18,

I don't really remember 'thinking all that much until I was 18,
Before then I mostly just focused my actions, imagination on 'reading, video games, playing,
I didn't think 'why that much, that I recall.

So I think you're 'much more thoughtful that I was at your age, assuming you're 17 or below.

. . .

But, it's hard to force people into an action they think is wrong,
Hence why I like a 'bit, laws varying by community/state,

Of course people are unwilling to allow too 'great a variation,
Such as a state saying that want to ritualistically sacrifice people to the Moon, Though there's an argument for consensual sacrifice I suppose,
But anyway,
I'd suppose the legislation, 'maybe the people in Florida,
Think that sex changes are wrong in general,
To allow parents easy access to it,
. . .
There 'are parents, of questionable rights as parents,
Who say normal kids can be 'whatever sex they want, or encourage it,
I say encouraging is bad, because that kid is likely to be ostracized at school,

If they 'really did have some condition, I can understand encouraging it,
But it's a bit hard to 'tell, I'd think,

Oh sure, people say trust the doctors and psych people,
But pure trust isn't good,
Sure trust the science,
But also trust that crazy people can be in authority, or crazy ideas in authority, History is chalk full of such, 'Even in recent history (Last 500 years).
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Athias
sorry for the misunderstanding then! great way to turn an insult into a joke xD
apologies!
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Statichead
Fucking five year old.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Statichead
I agree with you that there are people who identify as a different biological sex than they were born with, and people who have same-sex attraction, but there is also a real movement to propagandize transgenderism by the Pritzker family.

They are the ones who are trying to push children into transgenderism through using untested pseudoscientific dogma as the standard of care for children who struggle with gender dysphoria.

FWIW, if an adult wants to become transgender, that is their choice. I disagree with such a decision, but I still think it is their choice to do so.

But pushing it into kids, giving them medication, and keeping it a secret from their parents? That is fucking dispicable. A 6-year-old doesn't know enough to give informed consent on such things, let alone a school counselor telling them to do it instead of seek therapy. That is horrifically unethical and a violation of the Socratic Oath.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Public-Choice
I agree that 6 years old is far too young to receive any hormones or surgery, but Identifying as another gender is totally fine, as long as it was their own idea. Keeping it secret from parents is a safety measure. If there is a trans kid with trans-hating parents, and the school tells them that their little angel is tRaNsGeNdEr? that kid would receive the disowning of their life. 
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
look whos talking

is "fuck" a little bit of a big word for your age?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Statichead
I realize half the people that post here are under the age of 15 but adults are allowed to use adult words and freedom of speech is freedom of speech if you can't handle it go out and swing on the swings with the other kids at the middle school.
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Statichead
Identifying as another gender is totally fine, as long as it was their own idea. Keeping it secret from parents is a safety measure. 
Honestly, Identifying as transgender is temporary in 90%+ of cases. Puberty almost always straightens them out.

Keeping it a secret is not normal or ethical. It is manipulative and implies that all parents are psychopathic, trans-phobic bigots. It also is telling parents and their children they don't have a right to their own kid, but rather the government owns their kid and simply rents them back to their parents like a pimp.

"You can't hurt the child. Only I can hurt the child." Typical pimp mentality. 
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Statichead
What rights don't you have that everyone else has?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@Public-Choice
Isnt "straightening them out" a little harsh? Anyway if a parent is abusive, why would a school want to instigate abusive behavior towards the child? It is a safety Measure, like i said.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@sadolite
I personally have everything I need. I am unhappy in my body, but I am not desperate enough for surgery or hormones. Others who are desperate on the other hand, do. The right-wing government is attempting to take away rights such as that. Personally, if you are banning trans surgery and "cutting off healthy breasts and penises" like they say, Why allow other cosmetic surgeries such as augmentations and plastic surgery? Difference?
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Statichead
One could argue the Government takes the right of people to act according to their own moral, ethical, codes, beliefs.

"In May 2016, the federal government began implementing a mandate that would require a doctor to perform gender transition procedures on any patient, including a child, even if the doctor believed the procedure could harm the patient. The mandate required virtually all private insurance companies and many employers to cover gender reassignment therapy or face severe penalties and legal action."

If it forces a private hospital to preform a surgery, the hospital thinks wrong.

. . .

I did like your post though, #45

I don't recall if I've ever said myself for or against adult's being able to get sex changes.

. . 

Still, I'd suppose a reason people might allow a rhinoplasty, but not a sex change,
Is they see it as a lesser and more normal surgery (Normal is subjective)

If there was a kid who insisted he needed tattoos to be himself, I think people in current society, would 'still disapprove of allowing it.

Or if some guy insisted he really had three arms, and wanted to force a hospital to attach a third one to his body,
Hm, except it's 'more than that, perhaps that example isn't abnormal enough.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Statichead
Are they attempting to take that right away or are they trying to regulate it and not allow underage minors  to undergo such life altering and permanent irreversible surgeries and wait until legal consenting age.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@sadolite
Florida is planning (or already has) banned all trans related healthcares.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Statichead
Um a sex change is not an illness, It is an unnecessary elective surgery not required to save your life like plastic surgery, which it basically is. If anything you risk your life needlessly to get one. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
It doesn't matter what you are, or what you think you are, or what you might possibly be able to be because society now says that you can be.

It's all about an intense few seconds of carnal gratification.

And then roll over and go to sleep.

Or perhaps make a nice sandwich and watch T.V.

Until the next time you dream of being fucked senseless.

Or fucking someone senseless.

Unfortunately, the overbearing urge to reproduce can last for many years.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@zedvictor4
there are asexuals, and there are "true" asexuals. regular asexuals do not like sex but don't necessarily hate it. "true" asexuals literally have no reproductive hormones telling them to go out and mate. I am a "regular" asexual. "true" asexuals are very rare. "True" asexuals are usually called Nullsexual.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
Pre-natal developmental anomalies occur for sure.

And modern post-natal social expectations and consequent psychological development are such that as a species we are starting to move away from the necessities of base instinct.

Maybe media technology plays a big part in the spread of alternative information.

Though I'm not sure that the alternatives are particularly pragmatic.

Maybe it's the start of a predetermined evolutionary move towards a selectively engineered society.

Of course, that's based on the inference that material evolution has an objective.

What do you think?
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@zedvictor4
What do you mean by "selectively engineered?"

Do you mean like classes in video games? "Engineer makes machines" "Scout scouts things" etc.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
Your response seemed a tad naive, but perhaps that's just indicative of our age difference.

What I mean is:

Society taking the responsibility of population management and production out of the hands of Mum and Dad.

Disenfranchising a person or persons rights to natural selection.

To engineer the egg and the sperm outside of the womb, in order to weed out worthless chaff.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If material evolution has a purpose, then that purpose is likely to be greater than us.

Previously the masses would have been necessary, to guarantee the creation of the intellectual few, and so further evolutionary progress.

But if we learn how to engineer the few, the masses will become redundant.

And how better instigate a programme of disenfranchised people, than getting them to do it themselves?

Encouraging the rise of the career woman, thereby reducing fecundity.

Advocating and promoting the "normality" of same sex relationships.

Instilling in the immature the notion of gender dysphoria.

Etc.
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
Transgenderism is a thing, I am sure of it. The worse-case scenario is that we don't know what this term represents, but the fact that some idea corresponds to some respective word implies that such idea possibly exists.

The fact that you proposed an idea(or if you used an idea that already existed, which is even more absurd) then negated the existence of the idea is in itself an oxymoronic claim.

10 days later

TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Statichead
I think theres no such thing as "transgenderism" and the "gay agenda." I think there are trans people (like myself) and gay people, and people in between. fight me.

also bonus round, for those of you who agree so far, I am actually Non-Binary. I think non-binary = trans. also fight me.
You are right, there is no such thing as transgenderism. It is a fake politically correct umbrella term to make those who "feel" like they are under it better about their delusions.

But there most certainly is a "gay agenda," or rather "queer agenda." 
I can go on and on and on...

There are no "trans" people either. They are just weak-minded delusional basket cases, most of whom eventually grow out of it or simply, "wake up" and REGRET their piss poor uninformed careless decisions.
I can go on and on and on...

Non-binary is pure fiction too. It's akin to having an antisocial personality disorder. It's tantamount to being sophomorically rebellious. Which is proven by your repeated, "fight me." Juvenile. 
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@TWS1405
I am non-binary and in no way antisocial.
I have many friends of all genders and I am very confident and outspoken.
TWS1405
TWS1405
-->
@Statichead
Wow. The point of my comment flew over your head!! Way over!! 🤦‍♂️

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Statichead
Non-binary is an inappropriate compound.

We are a binary species.

Which is not to say that hermaphroditism doesn't occur.

And asexuality is a life choice.

Like atheist or apolitical.

Or abanana.
Statichead
Statichead
-->
@zedvictor4
We are not always a binary species. There are intersex humans and other animals