Gender Reassignment Surgery should be illegal.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 193
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Gender reassignment surgery involves removing reproductive organs and replacing them with forearm skin, and open wounds. 

A nose job, or "cyberpunk type implants" don't do that type of stuff. 
I wouldn't give two shits if someone wanted a surgery to remove their whole fucking arm, if that's what they want. Your skin is an organ just like the uterus or testes. The fact that they are reproductive organs means that they are also some of the least important organs in order to stay alive. You have no more right to regulate what someone else does with their penis than you do with their nose. You have not given a reason that these reproductive organs should be treated differently, only blindly asserted it as fact.
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite
I guess we can all agree that "do no harm" and the "hypocritic oath" has been abandoned by the medical profession. You see a doctor and take advise from a medical doctor at your own risk.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
I wouldn't give two shits if someone wanted a surgery to remove their whole fucking arm
Me too, but when a whole generation is being indoctrinated to think that this stuff is good that's where I have the problem. Also, when they do it to kids. 

You have no more right to regulate what someone else does with their penis than you do with their nose. You have not given a reason that these reproductive organs should be treated differently, only blindly asserted it as fact.
Your right. I don' t. But I do have a say in it, when it comes to children, and our next generation of workers and politicians. If your over 18 and you want to do that to yourself, then by all means do it. But don't let that kind of crap come to children. Don't indoctrinate children to think this is ok, because it is not. 

I'm not arguing that we should force adult to not get this surgery. I am arguing that indoctrinating kids into thinking this is good, is wrong, because it is literally cutting off body parts. And I am arguing this kind of surgery should be illegal to anyone under the age of 18. 
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Fucking moron 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@sadolite
Funny people like you don't care when women make their tits bigger.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
We already agreed on the point of children lacking bodily autonomy. You're the one attacking my other points.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
K_Michael

Ah but it DOES harm others when they demand acceptance, tolerance, changes in social norms, customs and culture AND the law to force their inclusion. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Not a snowflake. Snowflakes act like you. Combative. Vulgar. No valid arguments. Whiny little girl. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@TWS1405_2

Ah but it DOES harm others when they demand acceptance, tolerance, changes in social norms, customs and culture AND the law to force their inclusion. 

Like those uppity blacks that didn't want to be treated like property or women who wanted to be able to get out their own bank loans and buy their own homes. Or wanting to keep children from working in factories and coal mines. What a white male sack of shit comment.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Asinine ignorant false equivalency comparing blacks to those with a clear cut n dry mental Illness. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
We already agreed on the point of children lacking bodily autonomy. You're the one attacking my other point
Yes, because we may agree on one thing, and disagree on the other. Just because I agree with one thing you say, doesn't mean I have to agree with everything you say. 
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@Intelligence_06
Not they should be "illegal".
Yeah but if he didn't phrase it like this, nobody would have clicked on it lol
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly witch

Quit telling people what to do with their bodies,
Also poly witch telling someone what to do with their body

Beating women is a favorite pastime of the board members.
Implying women should have the right to tell men not to beat them.a restriction on their body.

If killing baby's should be allowed because controlling a woman's body is wrong than you can't try to control the body of men by asking them not to abuse their family
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
White man lies. Not a single law on the books saying it's okay to murder a baby.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly saying it is wrong to treat people like property

Like those uppity blacks that didn't want to be treated like property or women 

Also poly. Babies in the womb should be murdered if a mother wants because the baby is her property.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Abortion is murder of a baby by definition 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Impossible for a baby to be in a womb. The definition of a baby is that it's born fucking stupid white man.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Okay that's just playing the definition game and trying to dehumanize the unborn child. Dehumanization usually takes place before genocide. 

It's clear that pro life people are closer racists, because of how disproportionately black baby's are murdered by abortions . 

They'll deny being racist while simultaneously saying unborn black baby's don't count as human and should be murdered 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
Abortion is murder of a baby by definition 
No, it is not. 

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Yes white men have instituted a policy of the poor having more abortions and there's more black poor in America than white poor, thanks to the white man. Glad you pointed that out. Considering that you cannot show me in the Constitution where it says you have any kind of rights as a human being before you're born, it's not dehumanization it's basic law. And let's be honest white men like you only dislike abortion because it's women empowering themselves, you want them to be your slaves. Disgusting racist misogynist white male.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Impossible for a baby to be in a womb. The definition of a baby is that it's born fucking stupid white man.
So, the vagina is some type of definition. portal.

If the woman is in labor and I stick a knife through the baby while the baby is still in there, then is that still murder?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes white men have instituted a policy of the poor having more abortions and there's more black poor in America than white poor, thanks to the white man. Glad you pointed that out. Considering that you cannot show me in the Constitution where it says you have any kind of rights as a human being before you're born, it's not dehumanization it's basic law. And let's be honest white men like you only dislike abortion because it's women empowering themselves, you want them to be your slaves. Disgusting racist misogynist white male.
Ok......racist. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes, asshole. A baby being born actually is a threshold. Before that it has no life or rights. Here's a question if a woman's in the process of giving birth and a safe is dropped on her by a coyote and the baby pops out and land in the toilet is it a turd? Now let's come up with something realistic. Can a woman go and apply for benefits, insurance, health care for an unborn fetus? Can a man sue for sole custody of the unborn? Wonder why the answer to both of those is no. And before you ask, no I don't think if you a murder woman who's pregnant it should count as two murders. We are not granted the rights of citizenship until we breathe our first breath per the Constitution. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Yes it's a very racist thank you for agreeing with me.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Did Jesus tell you to get involved in this issue?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly it was also law that the Nazis could murder Jews. We don't need to respect laws legalizing murder
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Says a guy who doesn't care if black people get hung from a tree or women get beat around by their husbands. The born have rights, the unborn don't. Read the Constitution if you want to live in Russia go there.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@TWS1405_2
Then argue against those, not the surgeries.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly

"Make generalizations against groups of people is bigotry and racism"

Also poly

"all white men are racist"
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
So, the vagina is some type of definition. portal.

If the woman is in labor and I stick a knife through the baby while the baby is still in there, then is that still murder?
As someone who was not born through a vagina I resent the implication that I cannot be murdered.