Gender Reassignment Surgery should be illegal.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 193
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
I am just explaining your hypocrisy. You think killing baby's is a good thing and base this on bodily autonomy but a husband punching his wife is bodily autonomy and certainly if murder should be legal than so should beating people
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Let's be perfectly honest the reason the men here don't like the idea of reconstructive surgeries is because they think of women as second class citizens. They believe any man who would want to make himself a woman has a mental problem because they can't imagine wanting to be a second-class citizen. That's why abortion immediately comes up. They hate the idea that women might have any control over their own bodies. And they hate the idea that a man might want to be a woman. It's why whenever they talk about gays they only talk about male gays not female gays. And they honestly think they're somehow championing people when they do this.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
No, it is not.
Explain why murdering somebody is not murder please.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly, anyone who really cares about women's rights would be against men dressing up as women and stealing their school funding for sports, their college scholarships and taking up the time of valuable doctors who could be doing more abortions instead
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
"why don't they talk about female transgender dysmorphia"

Women have this genital mutilation pushed on them less often than males, but it is still very sick that society is trying to convince Tom boys they are gay on should get dead skin stapled on their crotch to resemble a penis. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I don't think there should be any sports in schools I think all that funding should go to schooling not sports. So I don't care if men dress up as women and steal that money nobody deserves that money if they're playing a fucking sport. If the sport can't sustain itself and pay for scholarships themselves tough shit. The doctors that do abortion aren't the same doctors doing reconstructive surgery it's like saying you shouldn't have doctors taking care of boob jobs because then people can't fight cancer. Stupid racist.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Men think women are so stupid that tomboys are being convinced that they should have penises. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Yeah Tom boys are never abused by the system 

https://www.newsnationnow.com/lgbtq/3-teens-who-thought-they-were-trans-explain-why-they-detransitioned/
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
No, it is not.
Explain why murdering somebody is not murder please.

Nope. You said abortion is murder “by definition.” I replied, no it is not. So the burden of proof here is on you to provide the definition you allude to that clearly states that aborting a zygote, blastocyst, embryo, unviable or viable fetus = legally, murder. 

Note: a pregnancy ≠ [a] somebody. 
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
You think killing baby's is a good thing and base this on bodily autonomy but a husband punching his wife is bodily autonomy and certainly if murder should be legal than so should beating people
Your bodily autonomy only extends to YOUR body, so punching somebody else is a violation of their bodily autonomy, not an exercise of your own. Golden rule and all that.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@TWS1405_2
aborting a zygote, blastocyst, embryo, unviable or viable fetus = legally, murder. 
I am not sure why someone murdering something if legal becomes not murder somehow
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Your bodily autonomy only extends to YOUR body, so punching somebody else is a violation of their bodily autonomy, not an exercise of your own. Golden rule and all that.
So if your actions for example meant to harm a child who is dependent on you, that would violate the child's bodily autonomy 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
How come the men that are always screaming about how zygotes are babies and are being murdered by their mothers never push for legislation for the baby daddies to start paying child support at conception. I mean we can do DNA test in the womb. 
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
So if your actions for example meant to harm a child who is dependent on you, that would violate the child's bodily autonomy 
Only if the 'child' qualified as a person. Unfortunately personhood is still under some philosophical and legal debate at the moment, so I can't exactly pull of the definitive requirements for personhood. Personally, I believe that animals like chimpanzees and dolphins should be afforded the same rights as children since they are roughly equal in intellectual development compared to adult humans. By contrast, a human embryo is virtually identical to any other vertebrate embryo.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
How the fuck is a baby one day prior to birth less deserving of being protected from murder than one 5 minutes after birth? Why do you draw the line there?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly, it is because I am pushing for people to respect the institution of marriage so women aren't put in those shitty situations to start with
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
So you want to force women into marriage so they're not single moms. Jesus Fucking Christ and you don't think you're a misogynist?
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yes, asshole. A baby being born actually is a threshold. Before that it has no life or rights. Here's a question if a woman's in the process of giving birth and a safe is dropped on her by a coyote and the baby pops out and land in the toilet is it a turd? Now let's come up with something realistic. Can a woman go and apply for benefits, insurance, health care for an unborn fetus? Can a man sue for sole custody of the unborn? Wonder why the answer to both of those is no. And before you ask, no I don't think if you a murder woman who's pregnant it should count as two murders. We are not granted the rights of citizenship until we breathe our first breath per the Constitution. 
No, you're not understanding. 

My question is where you draw the line from abortion to murder? There has to be a line drawn. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Abortion is when a pregnancy is terminated either by nature or by choice. It is not murder. Once a baby is born and drawing breath it is a living human and an American citizen per the Constitution. To kill it would be murder. That is exactly where I draw the line at birth. What the hell are you not understanding? 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Abortion is when a pregnancy is terminated either by nature or by choice. It is not murder. Once a baby is born and drawing breath it is a living human and an American citizen per the Constitution. To kill it would be murder. That is exactly where I draw the line at birth. What the hell are you not understanding? 
Ok, so you draw the line at birth. Which moment specifically? 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I stated my position numerous times if you haven't figured it out then you're not reading properly. 
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
How the fuck is a baby one day prior to birth less deserving of being protected from murder than one 5 minutes after birth? Why do you draw the line there?
You know nothing about my stance on abortion, dumbass. I was born 6 weeks premature myself, so it would be hypocritical to advocate for unfettered abortion access to women in the third trimester. My platform is to make access to contraception, pregnancy and abortion in the first trimester so cheap and accessible that it becomes unnecessary to even consider abortion in the third trimester. That being said, 93% of abortions already take place in the first trimester, and only 1% or less in the third[1], so overall it's already mostly there, so long as the right doesn't incentivize illegal procedures and make it more difficult to get an abortion.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I stayed in my position numerous times if you haven't figured it out then you're not reading properly. 
Just tell me flat out. 
Which moment specifically?
Not a hard question. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Once a baby is born and drawing breath it is a living human and an American citizen per the Constitution.
Fucking lazy ass.
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
That almost sounds like you are pro life. Why are you arguing against the pro life position if you are pro life?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Once a baby is born and drawing breath it is a living human and an American citizen per the Constitution
So, the baby's ability to breath, defines birth?

Ok, then how about people in hospitals who can't breathe on their own and are hooked up to machines. Are we allowed to kill them too?

You can try to draw a line, but the fact of the matter is, any line you draw with a fetus, zygote, or baby, at birth, will not line up with any moral standards of rightfully killing it. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam

Ok, then how about people in hospitals who can't breathe on their own and are hooked up to machines. Are we allowed to kill them too?

We are if they're inability to breathe is combined with brain death.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Also, citizenship to America defines birth as well????

Ok, then I guess it's fine to murder the whole world besides Americans.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
We are if they're inability to breathe is combined with brain death.
But a baby's inability to breath inside the womb isn't combined with brain death. So why do we get to kill them?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I suppose it would be up to those countries to decide when abortion is appropriate. Do you think Americans should get to just tell everybody else when they get to do shit? There's another area where you think you're better than everybody else, you're American.