Gender Reassignment Surgery should be illegal.

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 193
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Setting aside the whole Constitution thing, the mother's body is life support for the unborn. If she chooses to shut that off that's her choice.
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I suppose it would be up to those countries to decide when abortion is appropriate. Do you think Americans should get to just tell everybody else when they get to do shit? There's another area where you think you're better than everybody else, you're American.
Woah Woah Woah. I'm not the one who brough other countries into this, you did, by defining birth as having American citizenship.

Fact is, you can't draw a line for abortion, because it always ties back to a real-life moral problem. 
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
So mothers are allowed to murder their children if the child is dependent on them?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Setting aside the whole Constitution thing, the mother's body is life support for the unborn. If she chooses to shut that off that's her choice.
So, if a living person is on life support, does that mean their mom, can just unpluck the cord if she wants to? I mean, they are still a human being. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I live in the United States and I make my decisions based on how I discuss things by being a US citizen. If you're not a US citizen then please let me know what country we're discussing so that I can make those assessments before we continue. I still stand by the fact that the mother is basically an incubator and life support and if she wants to shut that off she can but go ahead.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I don't believe there's any moral issues around abortion. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
That's fucking sick that you don't see the genocide of black babies as a moral conundrum 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
If a living person is determined to be brain dead then the medical power of attorney can most certainly decide that those life support systems can be shut off. Since there is no legal definition of a person who is unborn if the mother wishes to terminate life support I see no reason she can't decide to do that. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
That's fucking sick that you don't see the genocide of black babies as a moral conundrum
Only racist say this shit.
K_Michael
Debates: 38
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
That almost sounds like you are pro life. Why are you arguing against the pro life position if you are pro life?
Pro life is "no abortion no matter what" because it's murder as soon as conception occurs. The characterization of the pro-choice movement as encouraging abortion is misguided and laughably us vs them culture. Most pro choice don't want abortion, that's the anti-natalists. They just want people to be able to make decisions for their own health and happiness, including being able to not have a baby if they don't want one.

It would make so much more sense if the right heavily supported contraception in order to avoid the need for abortion, but instead they tend to oppose it as well, and sex education in general. They just hate sex and try to pretend that anything outside of a happily married husband and wife raising a family doesn't exist.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
What defines a living human, that is morally wrong to kill?
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Only racist say this shit.
It's true though. Not by our doing. More black babies are aborted than white babies, because again, a culture problem. 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@K_Michael
Pro life is "no abortion no matter what"
No, it's not. Pro-life is what it means. Pro-life. That means anything keeps life.

An exception for pro-lifers is when the birth causes a lethal problem for the mother. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You don't know what a living human being is?
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Pro life is "no abortion no matter what" 
I am pro life I can tell you that is not the pro life position. I see no issue with the morning after pill and think abortions that there are good medical reasons for is fine. I think a doctor and a woman should be making a choice together and the choice should never be "I don't feel like taking responsibility for the situation I am in"

Abortions withing the first 8-12 weeks I really wouldn't even consider abortion.

I have literally told pro choice people my beliefs which seems similar to yours and these activists called me pro life and a misogynist. I would think pro choice activists no more about how to label people than me or you. 

Your views seem similar to mine. Making you....pro life
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You don't know what a living human being is?
Oh, I do. I'm asking you what you think a living human being that is morally wrong to kill is. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I've explained several times when a person is considered born. Born people have rights under the Constitution if they live in the United States of America. People who are on life support and brain dead are still considered living people if their families have not agreed to have those machines turned off. I have no idea why you're confused on this. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Poly even if the law says certain people should not have rights and that it is okay to murder them, it doesn't make murder ok
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I've explained several times when a person is considered born. Born people have rights under the Constitution if they live in the United States of America. People who are on life support and brain dead are still considered living people if their families have not agreed to have those machines turned off. I have no idea why you're confused on this. 
Not the question. The question isn't what defines birth. The question is what defines a living human being that is morally wrong to kill?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I'm not explaining it again. You're trying to talk in some kind of circle thinking I'm going to change what I've said. And you're doing that because you don't think I'm not serious about what I'm saying. You just assume I'm doing some type of trolling but I'm not I actually believe everything I'm saying to you. If you are a living and by living I mean born human being in the United States then you have rights and those rights say that you cannot be murdered and that if you are the person who does it will be punished if it's able to be proven in a court of law.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
I am pro life I can tell you that is not the pro life position. I see no issue with the morning after pill and think abortions that there are good medical reasons for is fine. I think a doctor and a woman should be making a choice together and the choice should never be "I don't feel like taking responsibility for the situation I am in"

Abortions withing the first 8-12 weeks I really wouldn't even consider abortion.

Major pro life platforms would disagree
Both support flat bans on abortion. "abortion abolition"
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
Peter singer a major pro choice advocate and leader of the movement has said babies should legally be allowed to be aborted up to one month after birth 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
I'm not explaining it again. You're trying to talk in some kind of circle thinking I'm going to change what I've said. And you're doing that because you don't think I'm not serious about what I'm saying. You just assume I'm doing some type of trolling but I'm not I actually believe everything I'm saying to you. If you are a living and by living I mean born human being in the United States then you have rights and those rights say that you cannot be murdered and that if you are the person who does it will be punished if it's able to be proven in a court of law.
You're thinking about it on a legal basis, I am asking you on a moral basis. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
They say stuff like all abortions but I can't see how they define that. Basically the laws I see on the news some pro choice law makers try to pass, I would be against those specific laws. 
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
I have told you I see no moral issues with abortion. I do not believe anybody has the right to murder another living human being, unless there is a self-defense component. I don't consider abortion murder.
K_Michael
K_Michael
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
We could go so far as to term your position a pro-life moderate, where you are strongly opposed to some abortions on grounds of personhood, and myself as a pro-choice moderate on grounds of bodily autonomy. Our positions are very similar, but I consider myself pro choice because I would still prefer all abortions to be legal over no abortions to be legal.
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
I have told you I see no moral issues with abortion. I do not believe anybody has the right to murder another living human being, unless there is a self-defense component. I don't consider abortion murder.
Ok, so do you consider murder to be immoral?
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
You can play stupid all you want to you're not going to change the way I feel or think about it. And I will vote pro-choice up until a second before that kid's head comes out the fucking canal to spite mother fuckers like you. 
PREZ-HILTON
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@K_Michael
Our positions are very similar, but I consider myself pro choice because I would still prefer all abortions to be legal over no abortions to be legal.
I mean I would prefer they all be legal than all illegal if those were the only 2 options, but I just disagree with pro choice people because I believe that it shouldn't be a free for all. I would support some restrictions 
YouFound_Lxam
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
You can play stupid all you want to you're not going to change the way I feel or think about it. And I will vote pro-choice up until a second before that kid's head comes out the fucking canal to spite mother fuckers like you. 
Not playing stupid, just asking simple questions.