Floyd and the fatal effects of fentanyl when mixed with other illegal substances

Author: TWS1405_2

Total: 104
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Mps1213
ROTFLMAO!!!
Your reply was soooooooooo predictable. 

Here is a clue, Mr. Magoo. When you’re going to claim something as serious as a place crash of a friend(s), link to it in THAT comment. It detracts from anyone presuming you’re making lame ass excuses. 

Also, I googled it myself and saw the reports. My condolences for your friend(s), but your failure to be more specific about it was YOUR fault. So…fuck you back x10. 

I’ll consider this debate/discussion closed. You’re simply not providing any meaningful discourse. Just earnings and ramblings with a whole lot of lack of reading comprehension skills laced in-between. 
Mps1213
Debates: 11
Mps1213
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
@TWS1405_2
You know what else. I don’t care if you believe I have failed at this debate. You’re a piece of shit human, you can say whatever you want. I can’t concern myself with the opinion and misinterpretations of fools. I also don’t give any weight to a bad person saying they beat me at something. 

You’re evidence did not convince me, I don’t owe you a response at this point. You can say you won all you want it no longer matters to me. Because you are a piece of shit, and someone who doesn’t deserve anyones respect, nor interaction with people. 

Go fuck yourself, say whatever you please, I will never respond to you, and not break a sweat about anything you claim. At least Sir Lancelot gave me his condolences and understood. You just brushed it off like it doesn’t matter to anyone. People like you don’t deserve friends or people in their lives, and I have a feeling that’s the exact boat you are in. If not it’s because you turn into a different person on the internet because you’re a coward and have to funnel their aggression onto the screen while they can hide behind the safety on anonymity. Fuck you. 

Lancelot, thank you for being friendly and understanding, this guy you were siding with isn’t a good person and doesn’t deserve respect from a person like you. 
Sir.Lancelot
Debates: 182
Sir.Lancelot
-->
@Mps1213
The first half scared me, ngl.
I thought the anger was directed at me.
Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
lets get off the forums for a bit. its getting heated.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Mps1213
Here is the proof, which is self-evident, that you have neither the emotional or intellectual intelligence to prevail in a debate with me (especially this one):

You’re a piece of shit human,

I can’t concern myself with the opinion and misinterpretations of fools.

you are a piece of shit, and someone who doesn’t deserve anyones respect, nor interaction with people.

Go fuck yourself, say whatever you please, I will never respond to you, and not break a sweat about anything you claim.

At least Sir Lancelot gave me his condolences and understood. You just brushed it off like it doesn’t matter to anyone.

People like you don’t deserve friends or people in their lives, and I have a feeling that’s the exact boat you are in.

you’re a coward and have to funnel their aggression onto the screen while they can hide behind the safety on anonymity. Fuck you.
No one, and I mean NO ONE invested in a legit debate/discussion acts this way let alone does this as some measure of “evidence” that their opponent lost the debate. 

Once you finally gave the evidence of the plane crash, I extended my condolences. Before that, I take nothing for granted or at face value. Especially online where anyone can claim anything. This being a point of fact that flew over your head, yet again, like a 747. 

Your attitude, behavior, demeanor, lack of reading comprehension skills, inability to grasp simple concepts like an analogy, use of incorrect definitions, failure to see the bigger picture on many points made just paints you as the poster child for the Dunning Kruger Effect. Yea. That is what you are. That’s what you’ve proven to everyone reading the trash replies and vitriolic conclusion you’ve just made. 

Perhaps you should heed your own position on not concerning yourself with opinions of others you disagree with and just quietly leave internet discussion forums alone then. 

Again, my condolences for your friend(s) (or coworker(s)). 

I’d say we are done here, but as you keep showing, constantly and consistently, you’re never gone when you say you are. I expect 3-6 more vitriolic replies before nights end. Why? Because I’m living rent free in your head, and you simply cannot evict me. 😜 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
lets (sic) get off the forums for a bit. its (sic) getting heated.
Let’s? Uh, no. Only one getting “heated” is Poindexter (Mos1223).  No one else is. So he can leave, as he said he would, but clearly has not. 

PS. Intellectual cowards block people 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sir.Lancelot
The first half scared me, ngl.
I thought the anger was directed at me.
LOL I was thinking the same thing till I read the last sentence, I mean that's a pretty standard response to TWS1405_2, they could save time if they'd just make an autoreply button called "TWS1405" that inserts that.   Thinking you were lumped in with TWS must have been horrible.

Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
Floyd obviously died by drowning. Since the medical examiners noticed H20 present in his blood, and ruled that no he died from police restraint, we must therefore cherry pick only the pieces of it which fit our bias and conclude it was the H2O.
/satire
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Mps1213
Also you have absolutely 0 evidence fentanyl and methamphetamine were even active in his system at the time of arrest. Drugs stay in your blood for hours, if not days. Fentanyl is only active for about 30 minutes. Do you really believe it is impossible he was claiming that he was having trouble breathing because he was being pulled over, likely panicking, and had Covid? Have you never experienced panic before? It’s hard to breathe, add Covid to that equation, it’s very hard to breathe. He knew he broke the law and was probably going to get arrested and began to have a panic attack, like anyone else would. 
I doubt he was panicking he was often arrested for example when he broke into a pregnant womans house with a knife and his other arrest videos show similar behavior of screaming for mommy and crying. 

Despite that he was still pulled out of the car so he could breathe better and played on the ground. An ambulance was called because the cop was trying to save his life. There was a crowd forming so the cop hovered his knee above the throat of Floyd barely touching it so he could keep simultaneous situational awareness of the crowd and Floyd.

If the crowd had left the scene it is unlikely he would have had to hover his knee above the area where the back/neck touches, but he would have died anyway. The ambulance was called because of a medical emergency occurring before the cops pulled him out of the car. Whatever the medical emergency that was life threatening enough to call an ambulance instead of taking him straight to the hospital, it is likely that medical emergency caused his death and not hovering a knee above his neck/back. 

The conspiracy that he was randomly targeted because he was black and the cop wants to randomly kill every black person he meets is insane and not likely representative of what occurred.
Mps1213
Debates: 11
Mps1213
For Wylted: won’t let me tag you for some reason. 

If the drugs were active in his system, it certainly played a roll in his death. Being pinned in the ground also would’ve played a major roll in his death as hell. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Which is why I think it’s irresponsible to say drugs and drugs alone killed him.

I agree that racism likely had nothing to do with this. However, disproving that, doesn’t prove that drugs are the only thing that killed him. You can’t prove the drugs were active at the time of arrest. You can’t prove how much of either drug he took just before the arrest. You also can’t put any weight on post mortem drug concentrations in blood. 
“Quantitative analysis is subject to error in itself, and because post-mortem concentrations vary in largely unpredictable ways with the site and time of sampling, as a result of the phenomenon of post-mortem redistribution. Consequently, compilations of ‘lethal concentrations’ are misleading. There is a lack of adequate studies of the true relationship between fatal events and the concentrations that can be measured subsequently, but without such studies, clinical pharmacologists and others should be wary of interpreting post-mortem measurements.”

I don’t have a problem saying the officer isn’t the only reason he died, if you can prove the drugs were active in his system, and that he didn’t die from Covid symptoms being exacerbated by what was happening to him. Many people who are in this field of study, call it appeal to authority if you’d like, but it’s a fact that most people who study this type of stuff think he was killed largely because of the officer kneeling on his back. Im not saying it’s true because they say it, but they’re likely saying it for a reason. 

Even CNN says the drugs could've played a roll. Which is fine with me to say. We can’t just ignore what the officer did, especially if it is more widely accepted that George Floyd died from his actions. Again it being more widely accepted doesn’t mean it’s 100% accurate, I understand that. However there’s a reason they’re saying it, and I’m skeptical of the brain washed liberal idea. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
the cop hovered his knee above the throat of Floyd barely touching it
LOL, you guys are fucking hilarious.

It;s been almost two years since Chauvin was convicted of murder, when you guys are still whining about something from over a year ago, you should put it in the history forum...at least untill they add a "whiney baby" forum.

PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@Sidewalker
It;s been almost two years since Chauvin was convicted of murder, when you guys are still whining about something from over a year ago,
I just responded to the thread, I didn't start it. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@PREZ-HILTON
@Sidewalker
>
@PREZ-HILTON

It;s been almost two years since Chauvin was convicted of murder, when you guys are still whining about something from over a year ago, you should put it in the history forum...at least untill they add a "whiney baby" forum.
You clearly did not READ the Original Post/Comment!!! 

Had you done so, you would have learned that Mps1213 challenged me to a debate over the drug cocktail being/not being what killed Floyd. 

I proved it did. 

The knee issue is completely irrelevant because no one but Chauvin knows how much pressure he applied. Despite that glaring fact, the autopsy clearly denoted that there was no evidence of asphyxiation or any restriction upon breathing. The knee causing Floyd's death is a LIE!!!!! 

The drug dealer in the back seat was NEVER subpoenaed to testify at trial as to what drugs he gave Floyd he consumed just before police approached the vehicle. For a lack of better terms, that drug dealer "disappeared" after Floyd's arrest. Think on that.   
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2

I read it, and it's idiotic.  You guys think the rest of us are stupid enough to swallow that BS, but we aren't, only right wing whack jobs are stupid enough to swallow that BS.

Had you done so, you would have learned that Mps1213 challenged me to a debate over the drug cocktail being/not being what killed Floyd. 

I proved it did. 
No you didn't.  You right wing whack jobs  think you can alter history by changing the narrative, it's bullshit, you can't gaslight us, and we aren't buying into your conspiracy worldview.

The knee issue is completely irrelevant because no one but Chauvin knows how much pressure he applied. Despite that glaring fact, the autopsy clearly denoted that there was no evidence of asphyxiation or any restriction upon breathing. The knee causing Floyd's death is a LIE!!!!! 
The knee issue is of primary relevence, you know, seeing as the knee was  actually the murder weapon and all.   

You nut jobs think it's been over a year, maybe they have forgotten that they watched it on TV again and again, do you really think you can gaslight us about a murder that was witnessed by around a billion people?  Your tin foil hat it too tight again.  

The drug dealer in the back seat was NEVER subpoenaed to testify at trial as to what drugs he gave Floyd he consumed just before police approached the vehicle. For a lack of better terms, that drug dealer "disappeared" after Floyd's arrest. Think on that.
You are full of crap, think on that. 

Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murder in one of the most highly scrutinized and thorough investigations and legal processes of all time, all of the evidence was conclusive beyond a reasonable doubt, and whack job right wing extremists are not gonna gaslight anybody with your conspiracy theories and bald faced lies.  The preposterous bias of your Dunning Kruger Effect arrogance makes you think all you need to do is change the narrative, but no matter how much you whine, you aren't going to change the facts.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
I read it, and it's idiotic. 

Easy to claim, harder to prove. And you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing.

You guys think the rest of us are stupid enough to swallow that BS, but we aren't, only right wing (sic) whack jobs are stupid enough to swallow that BS.
Easy to claim it is BS, harder to prove. And you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing. 

I proved it did. 
No (sic) you didn't.  You right wing whack jobs  think (sic) you can alter history by changing the narrative, it's (sic) bullshit, you can't gaslight us, and we aren't buying into your conspiracy worldview.
Yes, I did. You're just a whiny immature denialist who couldn't argue his/her way out of a wet paper bag. 
And it is to the LEFT nut cases who think they can alter history; pass lie after lie until idiots like you believe it to be true. And boy, you're sure painting yourself to be the poster child of gullibility. 

Again, you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing. 

The knee issue is of primary relevence, (sic) you know, seeing as the knee was  actually (sic) the murder weapon and all.   
Reading comprehension problems, I (we) see... the autopsy was crystal clear; the knee did not cause his death. He had a heart attack brought on by a drug cocktail and excited delirium. Period. Fact. Period. 

You nut jobs think it's been over a year, maybe they have forgotten that they watched it on TV again and again, do you really think you can gaslight us about a murder that was witnessed by around a billion people?  Your tin foil hat it too tight again.  
It wasn't murder. No more than Michael Brown was murdered. No more than Eric Gardner was murdered. Black males have piss poor health, it's an inherent problem with them as I clearly denoted in on (or more) of my responses. Add criminality, stress, drug usage, etc. to it and the heart will eventually give out as it so clearly did here in the case of Floyd. 

Again, you're just an ignorant denialist too chicken shit to prove me wrong, so you just come out lashing like a scorned little girl. 

Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murder in one of the most highly scrutinized and thorough investigations and legal processes of all time, all of the evidence was conclusive beyond a reasonable doubt, and whack job right wing extremists are not gonna (sic) gaslight anybody with your conspiracy theories and bald faced (sic) lies.  The preposterous bias of your Dunning Kruger Effect arrogance makes you think all you need to do is change the narrative, but no matter how much you whine, you aren't going to change the facts.
Ah, classic denialism yet again. 

Chauvin was railroaded in a politically charged trial without any merit. The left needed a scapegoat, and Chauvin was it. He was the patsy in the name of racial division and staving off any further rioting by blacks destroying their own neighborhoods. 

You clearly have ZERO education in the legal arena, so your subjective opinions about the criminal justice system and how a criminal trial works is pure diarrhea spewing from your mouth and out your fingertips. 

I did not change any narrative. I espoused the actual facts that were shoved to the side because it did not fit the leftist narrative. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
I read it, and it's idiotic. 

Easy to claim, harder to prove. And you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing.
Your posts prove that you are an idiot.

You guys think the rest of us are stupid enough to swallow that BS, but we aren't, only right wing (sic) whack jobs are stupid enough to swallow that BS.
Easy to claim it is BS, harder to prove. And you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing. 
Yes, and all the whack jobs are stupid enough to swallow that BS, so it must be whack job true, alternative facts.

I proved it did. 
No (sic) you didn't.  You right wing whack jobs  think (sic) you can alter history by changing the narrative, it's (sic) bullshit, you can't gaslight us, and we aren't buying into your conspiracy worldview.
Yes, I did. You're just a whiny immature denialist who couldn't argue his/her way out of a wet paper bag. 
And it is to the LEFT nut cases who think they can alter history; pass lie after lie until idiots like you believe it to be true. And boy, you're sure painting yourself to be the poster child of gullibility. 
Yeah, Floyd was really killed by the jewish space lasers, the levitating cop's knee was only hovering above his neck, the billion people who witnessed it were all mistaken, probably the Democrat mind control rays made them think they watched Cauvin murder Floyd, LOL.

Again, you have NOT proven me wrong in anything I posted. Not a damn thing. 

The knee issue is of primary relevence, (sic) you know, seeing as the knee was  actually (sic) the murder weapon and all.   
Reading comprehension problems, I (we) see... the autopsy was crystal clear; the knee did not cause his death. He had a heart attack brought on by a drug cocktail and excited delirium. Period. Fact. Period. 
Yes, the combination of Jewish space lasers and mind control rays have been known to cause heart attacks.

It wasn't murder. No more than Michael Brown was murdered. No more than Eric Gardner was murdered. Black males have piss poor health, it's an inherent problem with them as I clearly denoted in on (or more) of my responses. Add criminality, stress, drug usage, etc. to it and the heart will eventually give out as it so clearly did here in the case of Floyd. 

Again, you're just an ignorant denialist too chicken shit to prove me wrong, so you just come out lashing like a scorned little girl. 
Wah wah wah, maybe you just need to whine about it for another two years, then it will be true.  Racist truth requires at least three years of whining.

Derek Chauvin was found guilty of murder in one of the most highly scrutinized and thorough investigations and legal processes of all time, all of the evidence was conclusive beyond a reasonable doubt, and whack job right wing extremists are not gonna (sic) gaslight anybody with your conspiracy theories and bald faced (sic) lies.  The preposterous bias of your Dunning Kruger Effect arrogance makes you think all you need to do is change the narrative, but no matter how much you whine, you aren't going to change the facts.
Ah, classic denialism yet again. 

Chauvin was railroaded in a politically charged trial without any merit. The left needed a scapegoat, and Chauvin was it. He was the patsy in the name of racial division and staving off any further rioting by blacks destroying their own neighborhoods. 
Sorry dumbshit, you just don't get to see Derek at you Klan meetings anymore, get over it.

You clearly have ZERO education in the legal arena, so your subjective opinions about the criminal justice system and how a criminal trial works is pure diarrhea spewing from your mouth and out your fingertips. 
Yeah, I didn't take the White Supremacist Law course, thought I'd stick with the real law, and reject your alternative facts.

I did not change any narrative. I espoused the actual facts that were shoved to the side because it did not fit the leftist narrative. 
You mean you espoused the actual Aryan Nation alternative facts,   Seig Heil you stupid fucking asshole.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
Your posts prove that you are an idiot.
Then according to you, you should be able to prove anything and everything I proffered throughout this thread as factually inaccurate. Since you have not, well... all we can chalk this ranting up to is psychological projection. 

Yes, and all the whack jobs are stupid enough to swallow that BS, so it must be whack job true, alternative facts.
Shifting the burden of proof, typical intellectual coward move. Still haven't, and clearly cannot, prove anything I put forth as factually inaccurate. 

Yeah, Floyd was really killed by the jewish space lasers, the levitating cop's knee was only hovering above his neck, the billion people who witnessed it were all mistaken, probably the Democrat mind control rays made them think they watched Cauvin murder Floyd, LOL.
My my, how sophomorically banal of you with that immature and ignorant retort there. 

The rest of your diatribe just paints you as an obnoxious troll violating the terms of use of this forum carte blanche. Case in point:

You mean you espoused the actual Aryan Nation alternative facts,   Seig Heil you stupid fucking asshole. 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
You ate a lot of lead paint when you were little, didn't you?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
Feckless, uneducated intellectual coward of a troll with zero integrity. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
Feckless, uneducated intellectual coward of a troll with zero integrity. 
Oh pulease, even a racist moron like you can do better than that, try again Bubba.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2

272 days later

Sam_Flynn
Debates: 0
Sam_Flynn
Hello forum members. I am new here.
Saw this thread as I am currently, at this moment, watching "The Fall of Minneapolis" documentary on YouTube. 
It's very very clear that Floyd, given his criminal history and illicit drug use, not to mention his pre-existing conditions, killed himself.
Chauvin is a political prisoner, the fall guy for a Democratic political agenda using race as the driving force behind it. 
FLRW
FLRW

Federal prosecutors said former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who was found guilty of murdering George Floyd, was stabbed 22 times by a fellow inmate in a federal prison in Arizona last month. The 52-year-old suspect has been charged with attempted murder.

Lemming
Lemming
-->
@FLRW
I find it unfortunate to hear that someone attempted to kill him.
And I don't mean unfortunate that they failed.

I think it unfortunate for anyone, generally speaking, to be harmed so.

Though no one knows ends,

Still, generally speaking sounds bad and sad, for a man to be stabbed.

George Floyd's death too was sad, unfortunate.
Though I would not have voted to convict Derek Chauvin, myself.
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Lemming
Based on the documentary I watched, Chauvin is innocent and a political prisoner to advance a democratic narrative. 
Lemming
Lemming
-->
@Sam_Flynn
What makes someone a political prisoner?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
22 times and failed.

Very poor attempt.

Or a very short blade.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Sam_Flynn
Depends upon who made the documentary.

Documentaries tend to be propaganda sponsored by an agenda.

Perhaps you have a similar agenda?

Time will tell, if you stick around.

Hopefully you will stick around, as a fresh face will add to the conversation.

Regards.