Best.Korea
-->
@Earth
So crystal is silencer?

Confirm please.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
It's possible Crystal isn't the silencer, and they just happened to target Pie.

Earth
Earth
-->
@Vader
@crystalynx
VTL Crystal for full claim
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Unvote

VTL Crystal
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Alright. Who is your character?
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Earth
Currently, we are trying to get claim from austin. Could we get that done first, please?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Unvote VTL Austin
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
If he has a confirmable role, he should have already claimed and demonstrated that it was confirmable. If he says it’s confirmable now, I almost certainly won’t buy it - it would mean he has deliberately dragged out any discussion of his guilt unnecessarily.
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
Fine I'll claim once I run my role PM through Google translate to make it paraphrase
Earth
Earth
I am Lelouch. I use my Geass and intelligence to manipulate people into doing what I want. 
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Alright, that’s one of the characters I deliberately left off my list. Redirector is an interesting choice for him.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
Seriously dude, just paraphrase. It’s not hard.
Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
Unless Austin is obviously scummy, I'm not lynching him. At the very least, I'll ask you help me pressure Crystal.
Earth
Earth
Also, I can't redirect Crystal and redirect anyone onto Pie anymore.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
I think he’s clearly scum. I want Crystal’s claim, too, but I don’t think layering on VTLs will make it faster. We should expect a full claim from him whenever he’s next online.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I plan to confirm my role in this dp because I might not be able to later.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Also, I can't redirect Crystal and redirect anyone onto Pie anymore
A bit of flavor that works with the character. Lelouche’s Geass can only work once on a person, so yeah, that fits.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
I plan to confirm my role in this dp because I might not be able to later.
Best to do so if you can, though be aware that the DP may end earlier than you’re expecting. You haven’t been the target of sussing yet, but confirming you are town makes things easier.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@whiteflame
I am motivator. I used it on you.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
Yup. Figured it was either you or Crystal. Makes sense with your character.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@AustinL0926
Fine I'll claim once I run my role PM through Google translate to make it paraphrase
Role is usually 1 word...

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
My character is Kenzo Tenma from Monster. Here are the cliff notes (I asked Supa so it’s fine): 
-I’m a mild-mannered, promising young neurosurgeon 
-I save Johan Liebert’s life, but get demoted as a result 
-Conveniently, three people standing in my way die 
-Many years later, I find out that Johan Liebert was responsible for their deaths 
-With the police on my tail, I try to hunt down Johan in order to end the “monster” I saved 

I am the JOAT, because of the many abilities I show while chasing down Johan and running from the police. I copped Wylted NP1, and docced SirAnon NP2.

Anyway, I hope ya'll now realize why I was hesitant to claim my role, and why I was acting sort of awkward DP1: last game I got handed Sheriff, and managed to die immediately because I outed myself. I'm not surprised if I'll get NKed now, unless there's a friendly doctor or other protective role.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
So there is JOAT and Godfather JOAT?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@AustinL0926
I copped Wylted NP1, and docced SirAnon NP2.
And we can confirm this how?

AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Best.Korea
Presumably so. The balance looks about right: a JOAT godfather + multishot silencer + some other mafia is pretty dang powerful, so it makes sense for town to have some good power roles to counterbalance.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@Best.Korea
IDK, you just asked me to claim, and I even helpfully provided my night actions. Maybe I should vig whiteflame tonight to confirm /s
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@AustinL0926
There are multiple reasons why I don’t buy that claim.

First, Wylted spoiled that Erza was a JOAT. Remember in DP2 when he gave a list of 3 “rainbow guards”? Those are 3 of Erza’s attacks/abilities - long story short, Erza is known for equipping a variety of armors and weapons - that are all likely 1X use roles that That2 could have used. What’s more, Vader already confirmed that he sees Erza as a JOAT in the Fairy Tail Mafia game where he gave her 2 of the same ability names (might be differently balanced here). Never heard of a game with 2 town JOATs.

Second, if you were the JOAT, your continued unwillingness to say what your full JOAT role is is absolutely baffling. JOATs almost universally have 3 or more roles, like Erza did. Austin doesn’t say what his third role is… until he suddenly claims Vig is the third role. Feel free to look back at that previous game with Erza - two of her 1X roles were Cop and Vig, which just so happen to be the two overlapping named roles Wylted stated. Wow. What are the odds?!

Third, Austin claims he copped Wylted in NP1. Notably, he doesn’t say his result (which, for those paying attention, would have been innocent given that he was the Godfather). Very convenient that the one semi-confirmable role he had is now impossible to confirm because he just happened to be silenced during DP2. Seems tailor-made to be convenient. So is the Vig role, which is confirmable, but he… just hasn’t used it yet. Yep, after getting repeatedly sussed over the last 2 DPs, he’s avoided using the one role that could confirm him both NPs. Very convenient.

I’ve got another reason as well, but honestly, this should be enough. If it’s necessary, I’ll reveal it, but I’d prefer to keep that one under my hat for now.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Best.Korea
A mafia and scum JOAT can be balanced, and Vader has done it before, so that’s not the issue. Everything I stated above, on the other hand..,
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
@SirAnonymous
@crystalynx
@badger
Seriously, he’s guilty as sin. That role claim gave him away completely. I know I still want to learn crystal’s character, but I am willing to wait. This is an obvious lynch.
AustinL0926
AustinL0926
-->
@whiteflame
"Yes, I’m scumreading you chiefly based on your character claim. I don’t think you would be given a character from Monster if it wasn’t Johan, so I anticipated that someone might claim a character from Monster that wasn’t Johan, which would give them an easy opportunity to make a safe fake claim of a different character from the same anime. So when you ask what I was expecting you to do… you did it."
This is literally confirmation bias personified. Again, you're taking WIFOM to ridiculous levels: if I do something towny, it's because I'm scummy, apparently.

You talk about concrete evidence as though there is any in this game. I didn’t have concrete evidence when I voted against Wylted, though he eventually gave it to me. If you’re only basing decisions on something concrete, you’re not playing mafia very well.
Kinda funny how you assume I'm simultaneously a mafia master planning to fakeclaim and silence myself, while also assuming I'm a newb scum who's bad at reasoning.

And this whole business of you, as scum, using a fake claim is a red herring and you know it. It’s literally WIFOM thinking - what move would I make that would best benefit scum if scum has a fake claim, which is just a weak “what if” scenario. Yes, I get it, you gamed this out so that you’d know the perfect play that you would make as scum and this isn’t it. That still assumes that scum has a fake claim, that it’s a decent fake claim, and that one of the other players on the scum team hasn’t taken it. Not everything is WIFOM thinking, but this absolutely is.
I don't really get what you're trying to imply here...? Again, scum would have much safer fakeclaims, I'm pretty sure Supa has his favorite animes listed on his profile, and not all of them have been used yet.

"Now you’re just lying. Yes, you did TR Badger and yes, you did include your thoughts about his claim in the reasoning for doing so"
Technically, you are. By default, everybody is a slight townread, because there are more town than scum. My words there could barely even be construed as reasoning, it was simply a short comment.

"The rest of this response is all just BS about when you voted and why. I don’t trust that you were inactive in the first place, and even if you were, you’re sussing me for being more active than you were before I locked in my vote. Weak reasoning.
Contrary to popular belief, some of us have lives outside of this site.