Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
How to explain to kids' relationships:
Parents: Mommy is married to Daddy.
Kids: Why?
Parents: Because we like each other, and we are able to create a family.
Kids: How?
Parents: Through love. 

How to explain to kids, other types of relationships:
Parents: Daddy is married to Daddy.
Parents: Because we like each other. 
Parents: .....................

They can't create a family, so how are they going to explain to their kids why daddy likes daddy. The only real answer to that would be to get into sexual detail. 
Why can't the parents in "other types of relationships simpy answer the way the first did?

Parents: Through love
Kids: But that teenager YouFound_Lxam said you can't create a family
Parents:  But we are are a family...and that teenager is just a bigoted asshole, ignore him..
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@TWS1405_2
I have a legal background, do you?
Being arrested for vagrancy multiple times does not mean you "have a legal" background.
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Sidewalker
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
I have a legal background, do you?
Being arrested for vagrancy multiple times does not mean you "have a legal" background.

Never been arrested, unlike you. 
I’ve worked for a county DA, have you? 
Didn’t think so. Troll! 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@Sidewalker
Parents:  But we are are a family...and that teenager is just a bigoted asshole, ignore him..
That bolded part right there, is the problem my friend. 
They physically can't create a family. 
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Jewish
Jewish is a religion, not a race

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
So, do you think all human races are perfectly the same?
Yes. All races are human. Cranial shapes and politics do not vary by race. Nobody, not even you, is born a stupid racist right winger. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
So why don't they have that civil right? 
For the same reason women are allowed on golf courses. Progress.

If non-marginalized groups were allowed to create segregation laws it would be a mechanism to keep marginalized people marginalized.

The well off would keep all the good stuff for themselves and leave the crumbs for the marginalized.

What good stuff you ask? The good real estate, schools, water, air, police protection, hospitals, sidewalks, streets, power grid etc…

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
I think the White only parts of the U.S. should let me in, but this whole thing isn't really about me individually. It's about separating the U.S. into safer, calmer segments that don't want to kill each other.
You need to understand that you are a racist and a bigot and there is no amount of pseudoscience that is going to give you cover for your horrible ideas.

You are not a white nationalist you are a white supremacist

You are not a race realist you are a racist.

And just because you aren’t advocating for violence such as lynchings to enforce your ideology,  it doesn’t mean you are not harming people.

timjohnston
Debates: 1
timjohnston
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
1 of 3

Yes, I have..............because I have documents that say I am legally a man.

I guess I'm not sure what we're arguing about here.    People were men and women long before there was paperwork to prove or determine it.

Men will always have an advantage over women in sports, no matter how you put it. 

I'm already agreed with you.  I agree again.

Ok, so let's say that families don't push any agenda on their kids.
Why would I agree to that?   Most do if not consciously, then unconsciously and it's not necessarily a bad thing.   I'm of the school that it's better to teach kids how to think, not WHAT to think, but the nature of humankind is to pass down ideas and concepts.  Were it not so, we'd all still be living in caves.

Most likely 98% (about) of those kids will become straight, because of the biological urge to procreate with the opposite sex. 
We can talk about bathrooms and sports all day, but the problem here is we have a fundamental disagreement about reality itself.    I do believe people who are gay or trans are just following their true nature and for most people it doesn't come without a fight and a resistance.   Assuming you're straight, imagine growing up in a society where 98% of the population and your own parents were pushing you to be gay.   You'd certainly try to follow the example, but a the end of the day it just wouldnt' feel right to you and you'd be left with the choice to be true to yourself or suppress it and lived a closeted life.

You should try having this conversation with a person who's actually gay or trans and see if you can at least come to appreciate that they aren't faking it and that this is a real thing that people feel and are.  Then you can still judge and condemn all you want, but at least you'll have a grasp of the reality of the situation.

I don't think straight parents push any agenda on their kids. They simply live how biology intended.
The LGBTQ+ community relationships does, because it goes against biological urges and processes. 
Biology doesn't intend anything.  Do you mean evolution?   It's a nuanced process tempered by time and the human evolution of ideas and concepts of morality.  There's a reason we don't only practice might makes might.   Compassion, empathy, and forgiveness are strategies for success. 

How to explain to kids' relationships:
Parents: Mommy is married to Daddy.
Parents: Through love. 

Parents: Because we like each other. 
Parents: ....................
So straight parents who adopt kids don't love their kids?    And we both know a lot of kids come into the world not through love, but through lust.   There are terrible parents who are gay and straight.  There are wonderful parents who are gay and straight.  Being a good or loving parent has nothing to do with being gay or straight.

They can't create a family, so how are they going to explain to their kids why daddy likes daddy. The only real answer to that would be to get into sexual detail. 
Say you are 10 and your parents die in a car accident.  You and your sister are adopted by your aunt and uncle.  Are you now no longer a part of a family?  
Say you are 10 and you ask your daddy why he lives your mommy.   Does you daddy explain it's because he likes to put his **** into your momie's *****?    I really don't understand your reasoning here.     Gay parents would answer the same way straight parents would.  

I think there are tribal problems with many groups pushing their agenda in a way that's intolerant and angry.   You see this on the Left and the Right.   But a person being true to his sexuality isn't an "ideology". 
Yes, it is. All throughout history social norms have been Men are men and women are women. 
Then all the sudden we have a social push for the opposite of that, one unlike we have ever seen before in the west. That is an ideological push. An idea. Not based in facts, but feelings. 

there have always been gay and trans people.   Some cultures throughout human history have tolerated and included them.  Others exclude banish or kill them.   You're seeing it more now because tolerance has gone up.    We see gay couples all the time now.   We didn't see them so much generations ago not because they didn't exist, but because they were closeted and being out was dangerous and even deadly for them. 

Now that said, I do think people can be confused it's my opinion that some of these nonbinary kids are more likely to just be gay or straight but haven't figured it out yet.   Some kids starve themselves to death to fit in or dress rebelliously, etc.   Some of what we are seeing as nonbinary may be a part of that.  

Also feelings matter to one's identity.   How many roads must a man walk on before they call him a man?   (you should sing that bit).   Most straight men come to realize as they get older than being a man is more than biology.   How much sense does it make for a man to throw his life away in war?   It makes a lot of sense depending now how that man views himself in society and who he is as a person.  

............He's just being who he feels he is.  Who cares?  So long as it doesn't hurt others, that's fine. 
It hurts society as a whole.  We gave gay people rights. They said it wouldn't be a big deal.

Stop there a second.  Has it become a big deal?   My life hasn't changed at all in anyway since gays were legally allowed to marry.    Is there rioting in the streets?  Are kids from gay parents turning out to be horrible people?   Is Jesus raining down lighting bolts?   Seriously, it's a lot of hysteria that came to nothing.     It was a whole lot of hysteria over nothing.  Much like what happened when black people started marrying white people.  

Now we have men pretending to be women, and pedophilia is at an all time high. 

Pedophilia is not at an all time high, but even if it was, there's no connection with being gay or being trans and pedophilia.    Gay, straight, and trans people are all capable of being horrible persons.     People had the same concerns about black men becoming free or voting and then the same things were said about women getting the vote.    Same thing was said about democracy and religious tolerance and yet we got over it.   We'll get over trans people too.   Your kids or your grandkids won't care the same way you don't really care that women have the right to vote or that your neighbor doesn't belong to your church.  

I think the election rules were unfairly changed, right before the election, but legally Biden won, so I will also stop there too.  
I'm glad in this you are not among the majority of Republicans.   Kudos to you for thinking for yourself.  Democracy matters and it's something Rs and Ds need to come together on.

Are you seeing a lot of problems with transmen in men's restrooms? 
No! And you want to know why? Because women usually do not prey on men, in the same way men prey on women. 

I don't want to get off track here, but I think the real problem behind the bathroom issue is that society has a twisted and sexist perception of "men" in general.   People seem to think that men are going to grope and rape women most any time when no one's looking.   It's the sexist view society has of men that make this a big issue, but no one ever talks about that.    Anyway, this is a bit off topic, but something to think about.

So, to rephrase the question, are you seeing a lot of problems with transmen preying on women in womens' bathrooms?   I jsut did a google.  Something like 1.64 million in the US identify as trans genders.. say have are transwomen.   That means some 800,000 transwomen are using mens' bathrooms right now.   Everybody poops right?   Contrast that with whatever incidences you can come up with. 

'When was the last time you heard of a woman raping a man, or sexually preying on the man to the point of the man being scared and sexually assaulted.
Almost never. 

No, not even close to almost never. 

The Understudied Female Sexual Predator

Same with battering.  Women do beat men and it's probably much more common than you realize:

That said, I'll grant you that abuse of women is more common, sexually or otherwise. 

It's none of your business what kind of surgery or drug therapy someone wants to do.   Wanna pierce your nose or squirt ink into your skin or take hair from your butt and stitch it into your scale... not my business.
Kids, can't drink.
Kids can't get tattoos by themselves.
Kids can't smoke.
Kids can't drive.
Kids can't consent. 

If you go back and read my comment in context it was clear I was talking about adults with the statement which I then followed up by saying "as for kids..."

(End of part 1 of 3 parts)

timjohnston
timjohnston
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
part 2 of 3

Why should a kid be allowed to get live altering surgery, that is not even necessary, and in some cases, hurtful to their physical and mental health.

First it's not a kids decision any more than a kid can decide to get his tonsils removed.   Parents are involved.   There are cases where adults who have undergone gender therapy who regret it, but it's a small minority of those who do.  There are people who regret back surgery or getting their tubes tied or getting plastic surgery and on and on.     In most cases, in those very rare cases where kids engage in drug therapy or puberty blockers, it's usually a positive outcome beneficial to their mental health in a big way.  Suicide among gay trans is quite high and people like you have a lot to do with that.   That's not an attack on you.  It's a fact.     That said I do think safeguards should be in place for these kinds of drug therapy and it is still too new.   For some it's clearly a huge benefit, but it should be a slow thoughtful process and perhaps more lawful regulations are necessary.   Such is the way with parenthood and children.  We want to let parents raise their kids as they see fit, but we also step in when it goes beyond what society feels is morally right.    There are still parents who long for the good old days when you could beat your kids or wife.  In the good old days not only was it seen as no one's business, but there were laws that protected your right to do so.   Personally, I think circumcision should be illegal until the boy is old enough to make the choice himself.  I think that will change one day.

For adults, I'm kind of divided on that.
I agree that if you want to screw up your body, then you should be able to.

On the other hand, I also think that if you're going to act like a child, then you should have privileges taken away from you, like a child.

I appreciate your honesty here, but again, who's pushing their ideology/agenda now?     I agree that if someone drives drunk they should lose their drivers license.  I agree that if someone assaults someone else they should have their freedom taken away (for a while), but when it comes to people making choices that essentially don't affect others, that's their business.  That's what I believe freedom and America is about.   You don't have to like transpeople.  In fact, I think you have a right to hate them.  But you don't have a right to tell them they can't exist when their existence does you no harm.    The reason the Right is so obsessed with transpeople is because you're being manipulated by the GOP and those who want to use our democracy to gain power.  The Ds do the same thing through different means and methods, but you guys on the Right are really really good at the fear stuff and you've got the whole judgy religious thing which goes way back.   The problem is there are plenty of issues that Rs and Ds agree on that don't ever get addressed because we are tricked by our parties to be obsessed with relatively petty matters. 

As for kids, I agree it needs to be taken slow and maybe more controls need to be added.
I don't agree with that. It should be illegal.
Kids have gotten along just fine without it for thousands of years, and the populating hasn't decreased because of it.

We got along fine without mental health for children for thousands of years too, if getting along fine means committing suicide or an unhappy life.  In the same way humankind got alone fine for thousands of years condoning slavery and genocide and misogyny and authoritarianism and living by the rules of might makes right.   Morality and human rights are evolving concepts and it really wasn't long ago everything I just listed was widely accepted.  

I don't really get your point about population decreasing. 

(5) Forcing kids to transition: two horrific cases that EVERYONE needs to know - YouTube
(5) Forced Transition: The Dark Truth About Famous Trans Kids - YouTube
(5) Parents Coach Their Children To Be Transgender - YouTube
(5) Mother FORCE DILATES "HOLE" Of Trans Daughter Jazz Jennings - YouTube

And many more examples like it.
It does happen.  All manner of sicko disgusting things can happen in a world of 8 billion people, but you're delusional if you think it's common.  And there's an easy fix.  We can both agree that parents should force their kids to be gay or straight or trans... or a least I can.  I'm not sure you agree parents shouldn't force their kids to be straight.   Of course coaching kids to be straight is exponentially more common.     Gay conversion therapy is far more common than any of the things your link pointed to.   But none of that would make me conclude that heterosexualism is the cause behind it because it's not someone sexuality that's behind it, it's the ideas they have about what's moral regarding sexuality that is the cause.   Try to grasp the difference.

Fact is that children especially young children don't even know that Santa clause doesn't exist. Why do you think they know what gender they are?

So when you were a prepubescent child and you saw a pretty girl and then you say an handsome boy, how long was it until you decided that the girl was pretty and you were attracted to her and didn't see the boy that way?  Did you ponder it for days and weeks?   How long did it take for you to decide to be straight?

I'm not sure how you feel kids are being hurt.
Again:
(5) Forcing kids to transition: two horrific cases that EVERYONE needs to know - YouTube
(5) Forced Transition: The Dark Truth About Famous Trans Kids - YouTube
(5) Parents Coach Their Children To Be Transgender - YouTube
(5) Mother FORCE DILATES "HOLE" Of Trans Daughter Jazz Jennings - YouTube

Again, these are very rare cases of nutty parents going too far.    Most parents feel you should discipline your kids, but we admonish those who beat their kids (and that's far far more common that the tiny handful of links you just came up with).    How many examples of children being beaten would I need to provide for you to decide that disciplining your children is wrong?  You would never come to that conclusion because the two aren't related.   Beating children is wrong.  Forcing your kid to be trans is wrong.  That doesn't mean discipline is wrong and it doesn't mean trans kids don't exist.

end of part 2 of 3 parts

timjohnston
timjohnston
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Part 3  of 3

I think the really important thing is for both Ds and Rs to stop politicizing this issue because THAT really hurts kids. 
You know what I think?
Schools shouldn't push any kind of agenda, whether it be religious or political.
School should educate kids, not indoctrinate them.
Schools are just a reflection of society.   Is it indoctrination to teach kids to share or stand in line and take turns?    Who are you so say that selfishness is wrong?   Is it indoctrination to require that girls and boys wear shoes?  Who are you to say that being barefoot is wrong?  Is it indoctrination to have them pledge allegiance to the flag or learn the rules of grammar or have boys go to shop while girls go to home ec?   Schools used to teach from the bible.   Schools used to teach that blacks were inferior to whites.   The question of women's sufferance used to be a political issue.   The concept of people owning other people used to be a political issue.    There are no hard clear answers to what is right and wrong and what's a religious and political agenda.    People on the Left and Right disagree.   I respect that there are differences, but what I don't respect are people like you who think they get to be the moral authority on what's right or wrong and then act as if it's an obvious truth.   There are people on the left who do the same thing.   At least recognize what you are doing and stop being a hypocrite.     Have whatever view you want, but stop pretending that YOU know what the moral truth is and that everyone else is wrong.    At least have the humility to admit you are just fighting for your ideas the same as everyone else.  Schools are in an impossible situation and are caught in the middle.

It's part of nature
It is most definitely not. I do not know where you read that, but that is entirely false.
Ever heard of survival of the fittest, and how unneeded things to survive will not survive?
Blind, deaf, and crippled people get along fine in our society.   The evolution of physical strength and health is just one aspect of evolution.   The modern world is proof that concepts like compassion, cooperation, tolerance, and forgiveness and charity towards others is something that can make a society thrive and even dominate over societies that don't (ask hitler).    We don't live by the standard of only the fittest should survive.  You don't live by that standard.     When I said it's natural, I meant that gay and trans people exist and are part of human kind.  That's a fact.  You can hate them or deny their existence, but that doesn't change reality.

Beyond that, what I'm asking you is why can't you just tolerate them?  Even if you think trans people are making it up or just fooling themselves, what does it hurt you to tolerate them?   Why does it matter and why is it important to you that they not be acknowledged?    I hate that religious nut jobs think the end of the earth will come in a generation or two so they don't have any concern about what state the planet will be in a hundred years from now.  Their belief informs their action.  But I don't have a right to say they can't believe what I think is stupid and dangerous.  I think people who think that transwomen and women are the same are delusional.  I think people who think there's no such thing as gender are delusional.   I think people who think Jesus will come back and rescue all the Christians in Revelations style are delusional.  I think people who think everyone should own a gun are delusional.  I think people who think god hates gays are delusional.   I think people who think Qanon is real are delusional.  I think people think race is real thing are delusional.   I think that people who believe American history is all about the racism are delusional.  But I tolerate all these people up to the extent that their beliefs and actions infringe on my freedoms.    People have a right to believe stupid things.   Some stupid things are dangerous and lead people to do bad or evil things, that's true.  You believe people being trans is one of these things.  I don't.  But point is, we don't have to agree.   We just have to find a way to address the problems that may arise when the expression of ideas or beliefs start to infringe on the freedoms of others.    That's it.  If you can't acknowledge that trans people really exist, at least stop believing you have a right to impose your idea of reality on them.  You don't.  This is America.  What tends to happen over time is that truth comes out as the better functioning model.   I think one day no one will care anymore about transpeople than we now care about mixed marriage.   I could be wrong, but it will play out over time.  In the meantime, tolerance is key to a functioning society and democracy.

But that's not what you're about.  It's not really about bathroom confusion or mens and women's sports.  You just don't like trans people and don't think they should be tolerated.    That's the real problem with people like you.    You think your agenda and your ideology is the "Right" ideology but that doesn't work and will never work in a democratic society.   We can talk about how to balance what's fair and what's right to allow people to have freedom, but it really all comes down to drawing the line of when your freedom impinges mine.   That's a talk I'm willing to have with you about trans people.     But you don't really want have that talk.  You don't just want to stop trans people from limiting your freedom.    You want trans people to not have freedom even in cases where it doesn't affect your freedom.  That's what makes YOUR agenda the most sinister and corrosion society and democracy itself.   I can find people on the Left and in the LGBTQ community and among the BLM types who are just as dangerous for the exact same reasons.   

End of all parts

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Kaitlyn
Shouldn’t we segregate by sex as well? There’s no question men and women are different, right? And there’s lots of violence between men and women. You said that was a reason to separate the races. Why should men have to share the good schools with women? Especially the graduate schools, business schools, law schools etc…

Women are so inferior physically, that conservatives are saying it is a crisis if a handful of transgender students play sports with women because they will dominate the games and take all the records. And these aren’t exactly the strongest men out there.  Obviously the brain of a female is different than a male too. They are not good at math, or investing. So we need more segregation right? Maybe not by country but certainly within the country. Men should be able to self segregate and exclude women wherever they choose. You know, there was a time in Ireland when women couldn’t go to a pub. Then later, they had separate rooms for them. Ah, the good ole days.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Trans people are humans who are entitled to be happy like everyone else.
Adults can be trans all they waNT. What they do not get to do is ram their mental illness down society’s throat, especially the children. 
There are no laws, rights, etc. trans are denied that everyone else doesn’t already exercise.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@timjohnston
--> 
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>

How old are you? Did you graduate high school?
Sorry, not trying to be too direct here…but what is the subject of this thread?
Transgenderism as an ideology.
The subject is the “it,” Tim. “It” = Transgenderism ideology. 
Reading comprehension matters. 

I haven't been disrespectful to you or anyone here.   You're the one  being condescending and insultingly sarcastic and yet you think I'm the one who needs an age check? 
Wow. Your reading comprehension works to “hear” tone and attitude, but it doesn’t work when comprehending the message being put forth.
Yes, you need an age check. Age and education level would explain why it can be observed - by your own words - that you are having linguistic issues here.

No. It’s nurture (or indoctrination, as witnessed as of late with the social contagion of the transgender ideology), not nature. 
If you don't think being trans is a real thing then there's not much to talk about.  Why bother complaining about all the bathrooms and sports issues if you're real agenda is just anti-trans on an existential level?
I never said I didn’t know it to be a real thing, strawman fallacy on your part. 
It may legitimately affect a tiny tiny few, which is why they have always been less than 0.5% of the population.
Due to covid and social contagion, it’s gone up significantly and has been having disastrous effects on children, namely young impressionable teen girls.
You clearly do not know what the term existential means. You just falsely accused me of not believing trans exists, yet I am arguing its existence.

They have always had equal rights. What they have wanted and demanded are special rights. “That’s all.”
Not really.  Would you hire a trans person?   I'm guessing no.  
Yes really. They demand special rights.
No one is guaranteed a job. Merit and experience in the position gets someone hired, not whether are not they identify as one of the alphabet soup basket cases. 

This thread is about Transgenderism ideology. Not homosexuality. Gays have all but been accepted. Though they add more of it to normal television programming, most people do not like seeing it, let alone having their impressionable children seeing it. 
You can't see the irony in your post?    People who accept gays aren't worried about their impressionable children seeing it. 
Sure they are. That’s why Florida passed a law outlawing lewd, obscene and sexualized behaviors being conducted in front of children. Result, gay pride parade cancelled.

Remember when you were a kid and you thought, hmmm... should I like girls or should I like boys?  
Never had such a thought. I am normal as nature intended. I have always liked females. 

Doesn't work that way, does it?  Stop worrying about gay and trans people.  They aren't hurting you.  If you're worried you or your kids will see a gay person and become gay then you're probably already gay to begin with.
They are hurting everyone in this country, and I explained clearly why. None of which you can rebut and you know it. 

If people were in an uproar over Janet Jackson showing a tit during a halftime football show, how can they not be even more upset over the alphabet soup garbage on television!?!
I still remember when Rs were saying teletubbies are trying to make our kids gay.   It's a lot of hysteria.   Used to be a big deal to show a toilet on TV.  Times change.
Nonsensical non sequitur word salad. 

Eventually, it will fade off.   
No. It will never fade. Less than 0.6% of the population invading the world/realm of normal heterosexual people will not be accepted. Ever. 

It's already happening.  The younger generation is far more accepting.    And they said the same thing about blacks & white marrying or gay people being out.  History is full of people like you saying stuff like this and being wrong about it.     
False equivalency fallacy comparing marriage to a mental disorder. 
I am not wrong about it, and neither is anyone else on the same page.
The growing number of de-transitioners are evidence of that fact. By then it is too late. They are sterile. They are depressed. They have deep regrets causing anxiety.
Trans = future train wreck of one’s life. 

But again, why worry about it?  It doesn't cost you anything to just let people be who they are.  

Putting a dress, wig, lipstick on and fake breasts will never make Mrs. Piggy a real human being. 
Same goes for men who think they are women. 

I don't think transwomen are the same as women, but it costs me nothing to be kind to people and give them their dignity.    You should try it.   
You clearly have no cogent substantive argument here, clearly. You’re just appealing to emotion, and it always fails. Facts do not care about your feelings.

What do you care?  Live and let live.   
See, this is what I mean by reading comprehension. My response to you made it crystal clear why I care. 

I read you loud and clear.   I just don't agree that a man would put on a dress and live a life of ridicule for no good reason.  Seriously who would choose to be trans?  Just a lot of grief and headache.   I've heard you out and tried to respond.   I even agreed with you in some places but you never acknowledge that because you're not here to discuss anything.  You're here to fight and be "right" and put people down.
It doesn’t matter what you believe, think or feel. The only thing that matters is what you can prove. So far all you have proven in this discussion thread, is you are highly uneducated on this subject and are driven by emotion vs logic. 

The rest of this is just uneducated drivel.
I made a good faith attempt to engage with you despite you being insulting and rude to me from the very start.    Try talking to people online like you'd talk to a real person in real life.  Truly, it's not so much the Rs or the Ds that are bringing our nation down.  It's people like you who exist on both sides of the aisle who are tearing conversation down and making us more polarized.   You don't need to be that way and if you think about it, it's really not very rewarding to insult people.    It doesn't really leave you feeling good inside.

You won't believe me when I tell you this, but I wish you well.   Adios!
See, you’re too emotive. Grow thicker skin. Especially if you want to engage others here. You think I am rude, wait until you engage with IWantRoseveltAgain, Sidewalker, et al. 

I would speak the same to anyone in person. I do not sugarcoat the truth. 
I do not have the power to insult anyone. That power is possessed by you. Not me. 
And I feel damn great inside. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
--> 
@Sidewalker
Parents: Because we like each other, and we are able to create a family.
Ditto!
They may be capable of maintaining one, but they can never ever “create” one. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Great interview with Kaitlyn Jenner.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Detransition panel discussion…more evidence how trans is a mental illness and Big Pharma, the corrupt medical community and the insanity of the progressive leftist are ramming down our kids throats.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
What they do not get to do is ram their mental illness down society’s throat, especially the children. 
I don’t believe this is about you protecting children ( people who don’t have children tend not to even think about children) This is about you not wanting to accept people who are different.

Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
@Iwannaroosevelt

Dont have children = cant care about children?

Great equations buddy. Its like you are trying to think things that obviously arent true, and then use those as ad hominem instead of logic and arguments.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
False. Republicans want to severely restrict access to gender-affirming treatment, for both minors with parental consent and adults.

Gender-affirming treatments have been targeted by Republican lawmakers in dozens of states, even though many major medical associations — including the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics — deem those treatments “medically necessary care.” 

“In addition to banning the treatments outright, state legislators are seeking to make doctors and parents liable for administering and approving them and to limit the use of public funds to pay for them.“

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
--> 
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
What they do not get to do is ram their mental illness down society’s throat, especially the children. 
I don’t believe this is about you protecting children ( people who don’t have children tend not to even think about children) This is about you not wanting to accept people who are different.
Other people’s offspring are all our future leaders…supposedly, anyways.
So yeah, I care about ALL children being subjected to this mental illness nonsense. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
--> 
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
False.
What is false?

Republicans want to severely restrict access to gender-affirming treatment, for both minors with parental consent and adults.

Gender-affirming treatments have been targeted by Republican lawmakers in dozens of states, even though many major medical associations — including the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the American Academy of Pediatrics — deem those treatments “medically necessary care.” 

“In addition to banning the treatments outright, state legislators are seeking to make doctors and parents liable for administering and approving them and to limit the use of public funds to pay for them.“

Good. Affirming care =/= actual care. It’s destructive and harms children and adults. That is an established fact. 
There is NO study or otherwise that proves blind affirmation works. It doesn’t. Hence the number of de-transitioners are growing.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@TWS1405_2
Good. Affirming care =/= actual care. It’s destructive and harms children and adults. That is an established fact. 
That’s a lie. The organizations I listed are credentialed to have an opinion on this matter. You are not. The people you listen to are not.

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Good. Affirming care =/= actual care. It’s destructive and harms children and adults. That is an established fact. 
That’s a lie. The organizations I listed are credentialed to have an opinion on this matter. You are not. The people you listen to are not.

Being credentialed doesn’t mean shit! That’s merely an appeal To authority fallacy. 

De-transitioners have far more authority than you or those so-called credentialed orgs. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Jewish
Jewish is a religion, not a race
They are both. That's why we have notions like 'non-practicing Jew'. They're still Jewish despite not practicing Judaism. 

So, do you think all human races are perfectly the same?
Yes. All races are human. Cranial shapes and politics do not vary by race. Nobody, not even you, is born a stupid racist right winger. 
Cranial volumetric capacity varies from race to race Brain size, IQ, and racial-group differences: Evidence from musculoskeletal traits - ScienceDirect . Craniometry uses the phenotypic traits of racial skulls to determine someone's race (often used in forensic science) Racial variations in different skulls (researchgate.net) 

Politics vary by race. The proportion to which a race is individualistic/collectivistic can be accounted for by a great deal of the allele frequencies at A118Gand MAOA-uVNTR gene locations (see Figure 1 and 2) Wayback Machine (archive.org) 

I could provide plenty more data/examples for both. All of this proves that divergent human evolution is happened and that humans races exist.

You just have no idea what you are talking about and are completely wrong.

So why don't they have that civil right? 
For the same reason women are allowed on golf courses. Progress.

If non-marginalized groups were allowed to create segregation laws it would be a mechanism to keep marginalized people marginalized.

The well off would keep all the good stuff for themselves and leave the crumbs for the marginalized.

What good stuff you ask? The good real estate, schools, water, air, police protection, hospitals, sidewalks, streets, power grid etc…
I understand your what you're saying.

White people should have their own segregated spaces in Nigeria, Chad and the Central African Republic, seeing that they are the marginalized minority group there. White people should have good real estate, schools, water, air, police protection, hospitals, sidewalks, streets, power grid etc. White people should be granted quotas to that they have equal representation in Black country parliaments, as well as quotas for all jobs. White people should be granted land in those countries to build White only churches. White people should be able to build White only neighborhoods. 

If you disagree with this, you are a bigot and racist supporting Black supremacy.

I think the White only parts of the U.S. should let me in, but this whole thing isn't really about me individually. It's about separating the U.S. into safer, calmer segments that don't want to kill each other.
You need to understand that you are a racist and a bigot and there is no amount of pseudoscience that is going to give you cover for your horrible ideas.

You are not a race realist you are a racist.

And just because you aren’t advocating for violence such as lynchings to enforce your ideology,  it doesn’t mean you are not harming people.
You're being very silly. Try to calm down so you can think properly.

Shouldn’t we segregate by sex as well? There’s no question men and women are different, right? And there’s lots of violence between men and women. You said that was a reason to separate the races. Why should men have to share the good schools with women? Especially the graduate schools, business schools, law schools etc…

So we need more segregation right? Maybe not by country but certainly within the country. Men should be able to self segregate and exclude women wherever they choose. You know, there was a time in Ireland when women couldn’t go to a pub. Then later, they had separate rooms for them. Ah, the good ole days.
I think men and women should be able to segregate to some degree (e.g. having men's and women's toilets). Of course, men and women need to be not too segregated, otherwise they won't be able to breed with each other. 

Women are so inferior physically
Only in relation to some activities, such as sport.

, that conservatives are saying it is a crisis if a handful of transgender students play sports with women because they will dominate the games and take all the records. And these aren’t exactly the strongest men out there.  Obviously the brain of a female is different than a male too. 
This is all fine.

They are not good at math, or investing.
Do you have any evidence?

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@YouFound_Lxam
Parents: Because we like each other, and we are able to create a family.
Parents and kids creating a family through love, sounds like a family to me.  Who are you to tell them they are not a family?

So you are saying that a heterosexual couple who are for whatever reason, unable to concieve, and so they adopt, are not a family.

Earlier in the thread you said that it is a documented fact that you are recognized legally to be a male, OK, and barren couples, gay couples, any people who legally adopt children, it is then a documented fact that they are recognized legally to be afamily.

We have asked again and again, what are you proposing as a solution?  You do not answer the question.  You aren't arguing for anything but intolerance and bigotry, you are simply hatemongering, with the only apparent goal to be recruitment, spreading fear, resentment, and hatred.  Is that about it?  That's all we see, there is nothing of substance to your argument, just bigoted rants...

...or do you propose a solution, given full authority, how do you resolve the so called "problem"?  You said the transgender "ideology will bring about the end of civilization, are you just saying we can save the world if we all just hated more, is that what you are going for? 

Tell us what you want to do about it, solve the problem, save us from the fall of civilization, what's the plan? 

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
But she has chosen to self identtify as a white nationalist,  she's non-binary, biologically a white supremacist, but self identifying as while nationalist.

Still racist of course, but a racist preferring that we refer to her with a different pronoun, out of respect.
badger
badger
Parents and kids creating a family through love, sounds like a family to me.  Who are you to tell them they are not a family?

So you are saying that a heterosexual couple who are for whatever reason, unable to concieve, and so they adopt, are not a family.

Earlier in the thread you said that it is a documented fact that you are recognized legally to be a male, OK, and barren couples, gay couples, any people who legally adopt children, it is then a documented fact that they are recognized legally to be afamily.

We have asked again and again, what are you proposing as a solution?  You do not answer the question.  You aren't arguing for anything but intolerance and bigotry, you are simply hatemongering, with the only apparent goal to be recruitment, spreading fear, resentment, and hatred.  Is that about it?  That's all we see, there is nothing of substance to your argument, just bigoted rants...

...or do you propose a solution, given full authority, how do you resolve the so called "problem"?  You said the transgender "ideology will bring about the end of civilization, are you just saying we can save the world if we all just hated more, is that what you are going for? 

Tell us what you want to do about it, solve the problem, save us from the fall of civilization, what's the plan? 
Well said. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker

OMG, noooooo....Smurfs are blue, they have always been blue, a black person playing a Smurf goes against science.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@badger
They never answer the question because they don't want to admit that what they are really doing is selling Fascism.