Total: 67
badger
Debates: 0
badger
Kaitlyn do fuck off expecting conversation from me. I'm having a chat with my buddy bmdrocks21 here. I won't waste my days chatting with the likes of you. 
badger
badger
I'll tell you what we have in Ireland. We have a whole bunch of Polish, highest employment rate in Ireland, they look like a dangerous bunch of bastards but I never had any trouble with them. Few fine women. Whole bunch of Brazilians, fine women there too. Lived with one for a while till she caught me in bed with another woman. That's a story. Play soccer with a bunch of Brazilian lads everything Thursday night. They are an absolutely sound bunch of lads. Been drinking with them many a night. Would probably count one of them among my closest friends, at least he texts me way too much. His girlfriend's a cute thing too. I work with a bunch of Indians, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of lads, having to fend off invites to dinner daily because I can't deal with spicy food. 

I don't see what's wrong in any of this. My life is rich in culture and friends. Too rich in friends. Gotta deal with the Italians too. Will probably marry my Italian girlfriend. She seems to be taking it for granted anyway. 

If the Muslims try to bring Sharia law to Ireland, I'll join the IRA.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
Sub-races are a concept relative to human social development.
...and genetics. The two are intertwined in a genetic mesh. Evolution happened to humans as well, hence we have human races that are genetically distinct.

To pretend that human racial genetics doesn't exist is wrong.

But even within that context "white" is not a sub-race.

Same wrong argument, same correct response.

White is an assumption relative to a perceivable difference........Skin tone and certain facial features at the lighter end of the colour range.
White is a genetic reality. 

Skin tone is the result of a hormone which is genetic. That's why parents who are Black have Black kids -- the genetics are inherited. 

Facial features are phenotypic as a result of evolving in different environments. That's how forensic scientists can work out the race of people who are dead by looking at their skulls.

You continue to say wrong, bad arguments that are easily disproven with little thought.

Europeanism is broad spectrum of sub-races exhibiting a broad range of facial features, and formerly Britishness was no more than a development of Europeanism as was Americanism. Though ongoing migration and development  has further changed what it is to be British or American....For ever.
Europeans are still White.

So, human social development has not ceased, neither here nor in the USA. Nor did it not occur prior to the establishment of Europeanism.
Black people do not become White because they live in the USA for a couple years. White people in Mauritania don't turn into Africans after 3 days. Human genetic development is incredibly slow.

In fact human social development migrated outwards from the singular establishment of the Human Race, and from there on in, we anatomically and physiologically sub-divided.
Some humans got more Neanderthal DNA than others. They were even genetically distinct back then.

Your white Americanism really is just a very recent cherry picked bit of human history relative to social development, human migration and human distribution.
White Europeans who emigrated to America are still White Europeans. It's not hard to understand.

And also your inbuilt concerns relative to your formative conditioning.
No.

Humans are naturally racially biased towards their own race. Again, it's conditioning that gets them away from that. 

If we teach our kids that they are different and special, that is what they will grow up believing.
But they are different though, at least racially. I'm not arguing over "special" at all.

And of course the same principle applies to all human sub-groups who teach the same misleading stuff to their kids. Which as we are patently aware, leads to all sorts of problems in terms of how we do or don't interact within our local communities and the wider global community. 
So, divergent human evolution is now "misleading?" Lol.

All you're doing is teaching White people not to form groups or have group interest, whilst you let Black, Hispanic, Asian etc. people form groups and smash Whites at elections. Whites continue to lose power in their own countries, and you continue to ignore Black, Hispanic, Asian etc. power in their own countries. Whites slowly get replaced in their own countries.

Your ideology turns White people into helpless victims -- thoroughly toxic.

And for sure, along the way we can attribute specific aspects of material development to specific sub-groups, which will obviously also relate to a certain temporary slowing down of genetic diversification
Word salad. Far too vague to make any sense.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
I'll tell you what we have in Ireland. We have a whole bunch of Polish, highest employment rate in Ireland, they look like a dangerous bunch of bastards but I never had any trouble with them. Few fine women. Whole bunch of Brazilians, fine women there too. Lived with one for a while till she caught me in bed with another woman. That's a story. Play soccer with a bunch of Brazilian lads everything Thursday night. They are an absolutely sound bunch of lads. Been drinking with them many a night. Would probably count one of them among my closest friends, at least he texts me way too much. His girlfriend's a cute thing too. I work with a bunch of Indians, you couldn't meet a nicer bunch of lads, having to fend off invites to dinner daily because I can't deal with spicy food. 
'Some of my friends aren't the same race as me, therefore it's fine to let other races in by the millions'.

If the Muslims try to bring Sharia law to Ireland, I'll join the IRA.
You already can't have anti-Muslim material on your electronic devices, nor can you make any anti-Muslim material (thanks to this new law you're completely oblivious to). You're already a sitting duck because you failed to fight against the totalitarian laws that destroy your freedom of speech.

Enjoy your future of being called a racist, Islamophobe, White supremacist and all the other loaded, nonsense terms whilst you get thrown in jail for 'hate speech' against Muslims. IRA won't do anything against a state-backed bunch of police and libtards seeing you as a bigot that needs to go.
badger
badger
Enjoy your future of being called a
Will do. And you enjoy your present being an ugly unlovable racist on an incel board whilst living in a country that's pretty much culturally homogenous anyway.

So bothered. Just stop. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn

Human genetics exist, diverse genetics is the basis of species diversity.

We know that.

Skin tone and anatomical variations are a reality relative to genetics and species development.

We know that.

Europeans Africans Americans, Asians are people who reside/resided  within certain continental land areas.

Though migration from the epicentre of humanity has resulted in a diversely populated planet.

A planet where all humans are related, but vary as dictated by genetic variability relative to human migration and tribal segregation over a period of some 300000 years.

All that you are doing is showing yourself up to be a bit of a White Supremacist/Isolationist.

And if the basis of your defence relies upon ignoring the reality of the human condition, then you will inevitably dismiss the truth as vague word salad.

Come to the UK and you will find that we have very little room in which to isolate communities.

Which is not to say that communities do not still segregate relative to inherited conditioning and genetic variation.

Nonetheless the UK as a Nation is wholly multi-cultural and integrating steadily.

A reality that I  have become accustomed to and not afraid of.
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@badger
My point is that if nothing is done to your refugee policies and immigration policies/goals, you will have a large Muslim (and/or Hindu) population in just a few decades. Britain now has this problem and Ireland is traveling down the same road.

Your country has very few people, around 5 million. You take in roughly 100k per year. That’s 50 years until half the population is non-Irish, if you incorrectly assume similar birth rates. Currently 17% of your population is foreign-born with just half of those arriving in the past 5 years.

That’s just unsustainable. Ireland will not be Irish because no country can ever hope to assimilate that fast, even assuming that is a goal of the government and is something the immigrants themselves want.

Essentially, you don’t have to deal with the same problems many other European countries have. Not too late for you guys

And I apologize for snapping at you. Can’t have anyone talking shit about the USA ;)
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
Human genetics exist, diverse genetics is the basis of species diversity.

We know that.

Skin tone and anatomical variations are a reality relative to genetics and species development.

We know that.

Europeans Africans Americans, Asians are people who reside/resided  within certain continental land areas.

Though migration from the epicentre of humanity has resulted in a diversely populated planet.

A planet where all humans are related, but vary as dictated by genetic variability relative to human migration and tribal segregation over a period of some 300000 years.
Yes. This is all correct.

How do you not believe human races exist, if you believe all of the above?

All that you are doing is showing yourself up to be a bit of a White Supremacist/Isolationist.

And if the basis of your defence relies upon ignoring the reality of the human condition, then you will inevitably dismiss the truth as vague word salad.
wHiTe SuPrEmAcIsT

Come to the UK and you will find that we have very little room in which to isolate communities.

Which is not to say that communities do not still segregate relative to inherited conditioning and genetic variation.

Nonetheless the UK as a Nation is wholly multi-cultural and integrating steadily.

A reality that I  have become accustomed to and not afraid of.
You're just a cuck. You bend right over and let the hordes come in and take your land. 

I said it to the violent Irish criminal earlier in the thread -- Muslims don't integrate. They want Sharia and mosques. They want homosexuals dead and vegans ignored. These people just want to take your land and you're letting them under the principle of 'multi-cultural'.

This isn't even to mention the Asians and Africans who come across but are less aggressive with their invasion and takeover of your land. At least Asians have the I.Q. required to function properly in a civilized society, but you're picking your poison at that point. 

But that's what people of your kind deserve: invasion and dispossession. You don't think in terms of proper nouns, like Asian, White, Black, when it comes to politics. You think in terms of airy-fairy ideals and principles like "multi-cultural" and "isolate", whilst the other races are already invading your lands because they don't think for a second who is in their army and who they are fighting. You don't deserve to hold your own land and prosper. You deserve to be bred out of existence to make way for superior genes whom understand what is going on.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Kaitlyn
We don't have a huge Muslim presence in Ireland - there's your start. 
That's true but why do you need any in the first place? What good does it bring your country?
Why do we need any white supremacists in the first place?  What good does white trash racism bring a country.

They're not going to assimilate (Muslims drinking? hello?). They're not going to care about Irish history. They're going to balkanize and form enclaves like they did in England. They're going to bring Sharia to their parts of your country.
White Supremacists aren't going to assimilate, they're not going to care about history.  They are going to isolate and form trailer parks like they do everywhere.  They are going to bring racism and intolerance to thier parts of the country.

What good is it doing your country by letting them in?
What good is it doing a country by letting hatemongering occur?  

White Supremacists are the true underbelly of society, inferior to every cultural group and projecting thier inferiority onto other groups out of resentment and jealousy.   Especially the most dumbass ones who think calling it a different word makes them special, what possible good is it doing the country to have the bottom rung of the social ladder whining and crying about their inferiority, and blaming other groups for thier social, intellectual, and economic failure?
badger
badger
-->
@Sidewalker
Spot on. It's so fucking daft to have these clowns crying intolerance at you for impeding their intolerance. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Spot on. It's so fucking daft to have these clowns crying intolerance at you for impeding their intolerance. 
Imagine agreeing with a troll lolol.

FYI you still didn't tell us how you'd deal with Muslims not integrating into your country. Kicking a ball around with Brazilians or calling someone a rAcIsT doesn't deal with that problem: Ireland is an international disgrace (debateart.com) 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Kaitlyn
Imagine agreeing with a troll lolol.

FYI you still didn't tell us how you'd deal with Muslims not integrating into your country. Kicking a ball around with Brazilians or calling someone a rAcIsT doesn't deal with that problem: Ireland is an international disgrace (debateart.com)
Society's outcasts are worried about other groups not "integrating" into society LOL, these evolutionary throwbcks just crack me up.

Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Is Racism Just a Form of Stupidity?

Researchers establish link between racism andstupidity

Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked toPrejudice
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
A Zedku for Kaitlyn in the White Hoody

It's not my land Kait,

It's Planet Earth,

A speck of cosmic dust,

Encrusted with fluff,

Light reflecting tones,

In splendid isolation,

Somewhere,

Strange,

But true.

Where to go Kaitlyn?

Other than here.

A tiny speck of Cosmic Fluff she,

Eyes closed to the past,

Hiding from the future,

In splendid isolation,

In mortal fear,

Of being here.

And all to soon,

We will be, 

You and me,

Absorbed and forgotten,

As will the ever changing,

Ever colourful,

Intellectual dimension.

Praying to brick walls

In the uncertain knowledge

Of it's cosmic identity.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
You just don't get it, do you? 

The issue is that other races don't hold that same sentiment (that it's not your land). They'll gladly take the land and not let you live there, if you allow it. You're off in the world of forms whilst the other races are smashing you to bits.

I mean what would it take for you to see what is happening? How much do these people need to deprive you before you understand that people are racially tribal and those who are not get destroyed? Are you even capable of understanding? Do White groups need to be outlawed before you see? Do countries need to have White only taxes? Do countries need to start deporting White people? What would it take?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
Deprived of what Kaitlyn.

Ley's be honest, over the last 30years or so we have witnessed the USA, it's military and it's allies, cavorting around and  "smashing to bits" the lives of  "tribal" peoples of Asia and North Africa....But I suppose that's OK with you.

Justified in the name of democracy and freedom.

And certainly nothing to do with Oil and Israel.

Gotta keep those gas guzzlers running at any cost.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
Deprived of what Kaitlyn.
Your ability to live as a White person.

Ley's be honest [...] Gotta keep those gas guzzlers running at any cost.
None of this has anything to do with the thread or what we are talking about.
Platypi
Debates: 1
Platypi
-->
@zedvictor4
Ethnicity is sentimental because it is rooted in perception of shared experience.  A race would generally not have a shared sentiment.

It should seem obvious that the concept of a race is not equivalent to an ethnic group. 

For sure, never voice an opinion in the presence of a stranger.
Why is that?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
I live as a person Kaitlyn.

What does live as a white person actually mean?

And you made dramatic remarks about smashing to bits and racial tribality.

So I just pointed out the obvious contradiction.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Platypi
Because you don't no how strange the stranger might be.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
I live as a person Kaitlyn.
You live as a person who has a whole bunch of evolutionary baggage that seeps from your subconscious mind and into your conscious one.

What does live as a white person actually mean?
To have a natural in-group bias towards your own kind: White people. Every race does this naturally. The only way to temporarily stymie this is through severe propaganda (particularly from an early age wherein kids are unable to think and will simply listen to whatever adults say).
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Platypi
Ethnicity is sentimental because it is rooted in perception of shared experience.  A race would generally not have a shared sentiment.

It should seem obvious that the concept of a race is not equivalent to an ethnic group. 
How do you actually function as someone who doesn't believe race exists? Do you think forensic scientists just make stuff up when they identity the race of someone through their skull shape? Do you think skin color is just random?

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
Well, we all share similar "evolutionary baggage", though social development relative to the global spread of humanity, dictated cultural variation in both thought and the way we do things.

So I would suggest that seepage might flow the opposite way, but I'm certainly not an expert in human physiological development.    

Current global trends would seem to substantiate my suggestion; especially with reference to LBGTQ etc. Though this is not taking into account the possible influence evolving environmental conditions might have upon physiological evolution.

Anatomical and biological evolution was a much slower and older process, and though directly linked to what you refer to as latter day racial differences. I would still strongly suggest that Kaitlyn's condition is simply resultant of  latter day misinformation rather than her self-perceivable evolutionary differences per se.

Isolated groups of people will behave in the way you predict, but as you just indicated seepage will inevitably affect cultural evolution; bearing in mind that evolution is an ongoing process and not a process that stopped a few hundred years ago somewhere in a region now referred to as the USA.

The modern USA is now undoubtedly now a mix of old cultures evolving into another shared  culture.

Though faces and certain inherited behaviour are still perceivably different; but this is just is just indicative of how slow anatomical and biological evolution is when compared to cultural evolution and cultural seepage.

And as I previously stated, planet Earth still affords some sub-groups physical isolation to a degree. Though rapid  technological evolution, with particular regard to global communication and social media, means that everyone else is only the tap of a finger away.

There's no hiding now Kaitlyn.

Unless you switch off.....Can you do that?
Platypi
Platypi
-->
@Kaitlyn

I think this statement happens to hold true whether or not one should believe in such things.  

Platypi
Platypi
-->
@Kaitlyn

How do you actually function as someone who doesn't believe race exists?

If I'm interacting with someone who expresses their belief in races, I'd likely just ask them what they actually mean when they bring up a racial construct.  The last time this happened someone said their wife was "white".  I asked what that meant, and they meant that she likes Starbucks, and comes off as a bit shallow and materialistic. 

Instead of projecting nonsense onto their wife, I actually know what they meant.  

My life is not burdened by strange relations or more complicated from distorted views. I just don't think about races from day to day.  It's not the first thing I think when I see someone, nor the last.  I tend to get along with people perfectly fine.  I don't typically invite people with such notions around my family, so there is that.  It's not as if I have something against anyone in particular.  I just want my family to be respected, so if you want to meet my family you have to be respectful.

Do you think forensic scientists just make stuff up when they identity the race of someone through their skull shape?

I think I would have to ascertain what they are intending to communicate and consider what the methodology is comprised of. 

Often times in law enforcement people are following protocol.  If that is the case, they are not "making stuff up".  The stuff was made up for them.

Do you think skin color is just random?

Broadly speaking I am not sure how ensoulment works.  Does our body limit us by happenstance?  Is it selected for us to lead a certain life, with certain perspective?  

I don't believe it was truly made according to a construct arbitrated by man.  I know that for certain.   

Reserving ourselves to a biological approach, it appears random from observation in the sense that you cannot predict someone's skin tone by looking at their parents, though the apple does not fall far from the tree.  With practice, one might be able to approximate the range of possibilities the majority of the time.  

Does that answer your question?

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
Well, we all share similar "evolutionary baggage", though social development relative to the global spread of humanity, dictated cultural variation in both thought and the way we do things.

So I would suggest that seepage might flow the opposite way, but I'm certainly not an expert in human physiological development.    
I'm talking specifically about racial in-group and out-group biases and that certainly divides us. Yes, we're similar in that we have varying racial in-group and out-group biases, but we clearly don't come together to celebrate those biases -- it would defy the function of those biases.

Current global trends would seem to substantiate my suggestion; especially with reference to LBGTQ etc. Though this is not taking into account the possible influence evolving environmental conditions might have upon physiological evolution.
LBGTQ is a forced, propaganda movement that needs to saturate media and governments before it has a chance of gaining foothold on society. It's only because libtards and Jews hold a lot of power in Western countries does it even register anywhere on the global stage. Humans by default hate these kinds of LBGTQ people largely because they are genetic dead-ends, and that in antiquity meant wasting resources like food, shelter, protection etc. when the environment was dangerous (e.g. wild animals, disease) and resources didn't come easily (often purchased with blood). Tribes simply couldn't afford to keep these people, and it's only in our age of abundance can this default be challenged. 

Anatomical and biological evolution was a much slower and older process, and though directly linked to what you refer to as latter day racial differences. I would still strongly suggest that Kaitlyn's condition is simply resultant of  latter day misinformation rather than her self-perceivable evolutionary differences per se.
Tribal racial bias is absolutely the default condition. That's how you get crazy things like 99%+ of Black Republicans voting for Obama (vs. Romney). It's how you have Black Republicans strongly thinking that the Republican party is better for Blacks, but then voting Democrat. Phenomena like this is completely unexplainable if you don't accept that racial tribalism exists, and that's just one example.

Isolated groups of people will behave in the way you predict, but as you just indicated seepage will inevitably affect cultural evolution; bearing in mind that evolution is an ongoing process and not a process that stopped a few hundred years ago somewhere in a region now referred to as the USA.
Fast evolution can certainly happen, but it's not happening with racial tribalism at the moment. We still have racial groups like Black Panthers, La Raza, KKK etc. The reason people seem far more tolerant of each other racially is because all the multiracial propaganda keeps being pumped out. The racial tribalism lurks beneath the surface, and it only takes a few cracks in the Progressive narrative for it to unleash.

The modern USA is now undoubtedly now a mix of old cultures evolving into another shared  culture.
The USA is currently about 7 racial/cultural groups all thinking they're the real America. America has certainly been divided in the past (e.g. Civil War), but it's also certainly divided now.

Though faces and certain inherited behaviour are still perceivably different; but this is just is just indicative of how slow anatomical and biological evolution is when compared to cultural evolution and cultural seepage.
Sorry but you're not perceptive enough. Truth towers (legacy media and libtard academics) pumping out propaganda and brainwashing people doesn't mean that the culture has evolved. The culture is temporary and it rapidly evaporates when the truth towers are turned off or ignored.

There's also a massive undercurrent of people who are too afraid to speak out against Progressive narratives, but silently disagree with them.

And as I previously stated, planet Earth still affords some sub-groups physical isolation to a degree. Though rapid  technological evolution, with particular regard to global communication and social media, means that everyone else is only the tap of a finger away.
Yes, we are connected like that, but that won't switch off our racial tribalist instincts. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Platypi

I think this statement happens to hold true whether or not one should believe in such things.  
Races have shared sentiments because they have similar genes.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Platypi
How do you actually function as someone who doesn't believe race exists?
If I'm interacting with someone who expresses their belief in races, I'd likely just ask them what they actually mean when they bring up a racial construct.  The last time this happened someone said their wife was "white".  I asked what that meant, and they meant that she likes Starbucks, and comes off as a bit shallow and materialistic. 

Instead of projecting nonsense onto their wife, I actually know what they meant.  

My life is not burdened by strange relations or more complicated from distorted views. I just don't think about races from day to day.  It's not the first thing I think when I see someone, nor the last.  I tend to get along with people perfectly fine.  I don't typically invite people with such notions around my family, so there is that.  It's not as if I have something against anyone in particular.  I just want my family to be respected, so if you want to meet my family you have to be respectful.
Are you worried that human races might be real and you don't want to be burdened with that fact?

Do you think forensic scientists just make stuff up when they identity the race of someone through their skull shape?
I think I would have to ascertain what they are intending to communicate and consider what the methodology is comprised of. 

Often times in law enforcement people are following protocol.  If that is the case, they are not "making stuff up".  The stuff was made up for them.
The methodology involves matching phenotypic traits to the skulls found. There is high predictive validity with this: Activity: Can You Identify Ancestry? (si.edu) 

Would it not make sense that people evolving in different environments would eventually end up with different shaped skulls, much like their skins are different colors? 

Do you think skin color is just random?
Broadly speaking I am not sure how ensoulment works.  Does our body limit us by happenstance?  Is it selected for us to lead a certain life, with certain perspective?  

I don't believe it was truly made according to a construct arbitrated by man.  I know that for certain.   

Reserving ourselves to a biological approach, it appears random from observation in the sense that you cannot predict someone's skin tone by looking at their parents, though the apple does not fall far from the tree.  With practice, one might be able to approximate the range of possibilities the majority of the time.  

Does that answer your question?
Yes, you're certainly answering my question.

So, if two Black parents conceived a child, there would be an equal chance that the child is Black, White, Brown or any other skin color, given that you say it's random? 

Also, why do people who live in Africa tend to have dark skin? Why do people who live in Europe tend to have lighter skin? Just random?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
But that won't switch of our racial tribalist instincts.

Hmmmmm Don't you be so sure about that Kaitlyn.

There might be more to evolution than currently meets the eye. In fact there almost certainly is.

Though I would suggest that racial tribalism as you refer to it is not instinctive. Only the indicators of perceivable difference are innate.

Thought patterns result from post natal  conditioning of the mind, whereby we are taught to be racially tribal.

A new style of formative conditioning and data acquisition could easily change thought patterns.

Of course, we are not factoring wealth, poverty and social inequality into the discussion. Which gives us at least two more tribal groups to consider; groups that  are not directly linked to biological and physiological evolution.........Even so, social evolution obviously does link them....Another discussion perhaps.

Nonetheless. The global community is as it is, as of 7th May 2023.

To assume that things won't be different on May 7th 2123.is a tad foolish.

And to assume that things won't be completely different by 7th May 2523. is ludicrous.

And Kaitlyn and Zed will be not even be memories by then.

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
I'll just assume you agree with all the point you didn't respond to (i.e. most of them).

Though I would suggest that racial tribalism as you refer to it is not instinctive. Only the indicators of perceivable difference are innate.

Thought patterns result from post natal  conditioning of the mind, whereby we are taught to be racially tribal.

A new style of formative conditioning and data acquisition could easily change thought patterns.
Prove it. Show me the studies and data.