Ireland is an international disgrace

Author: Kaitlyn

Total: 67
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
Depending upon the bias of the instigator.

Studies and data can be manipulated to support any bias.

The three points that I put to you above are understandable and logical.

In short:

1. We possess differences and we perceive differences and others perceive our differences.

2. We are born with an empty mind and acquire the data we are taught. (Not to be confused with innate programming)

3. To say that social media cannot and does not influence formative and ongoing conditioning. Is silly.

So we perceive differences, and so we isolate and teach our kids to isolate because of the differences we perceive.

Though if you give your kids a mobile device, they will also acquire other data.

Patterns of generational data transfer are undoubtedly changing.
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
You don't any data/studies/evidence to support what you're saying. Therefore, we have no good reason to believe what you're saying.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
For sure, we have no good reason to believe, because belief is not knowing.

Nonetheless, we've got to a point where you seem to have run out of argument.

So either address the three points I made above or admit that you can't prove me wrong. 

And I feel no need whatsoever to back up my opinions with someone else's opinions.

After all  "Ireland is an international disgrace" is only your opinion.
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Something I recently discovered is that New York passed a similar bill that demands social medias based in New York crack down on "hate speech" (a bogus term used as a political weapon to silence opposition). It's surprising that something so unconstitutional can be passed in America. With the increasing crime rates, empty properties and Walmart leaving, New York is fast becoming the least hospitable 1st world city to live in.

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Kaitlyn
Wow! That's a serious problem.  But pretty hard to force as a general rule. I imagine it will be used selectively. 

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@Tradesecret
Wow! That's a serious problem.  But pretty hard to force as a general rule. I imagine it will be used selectively. 
Yes, I agree. Catching every single instance of "hate speech" is going to be a monumental task for social medias, so the law is probably only going to be enforced when the "hate speech" gets bad enough (i.e. when speech the government officials don't agree with becomes too loud). 
sadolite
sadolite
Add Canada to the list  Bill C-36,