DART Growth and Userbase

Author: badger

Total: 157
TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Those topics were/are fact based. Too bad the lot of you just simply aren’t educated enough  on those subjects to engage maturely, rationally and respectfully. Nope. You all just bitch whine and moan, calling everything you disagree with but can’t prove your position of disagreement, as “racist.” 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Really have no idea why any self-respecting person would give their time to this walking pile of shit. Nor why we allow him to pollute this website. 
😂 your psychological projection knows no bounds 😂

FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@TWS1405_2

"weee fact based", I agree.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@FLRW
Typo that was corrected before you posted this juvenile banality. 
FLRW
FLRW

Me and my best bud are 4 and 5 and TWS is 8.   Oh, I don't mean age, I mean "Most active members".
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
When you say it's about a person's means of communication, maybe. As in all of these filthy personal attacks have no place in debate.

When you say "delete those ugly threads" you're saying that the idea is the problem. Very much a case of "who decides".

The only safe overton window is a crystal sphere. You don't know from first principles what you might see when looking out that glass so to block any part necessarily reduces the potential certainty you can have.

There have to be limits in certain contexts, but a debate site is one place where surely there should be no limits on the range of speculation or assertion (as opposed to intentional, obtuse, and persistent use of demonstrable fallacy).

People who talk about "fire in a crowded theater" are copy pasting an idea that may have merit anywhere else. This is not a crowded theater, and to the exact extent topics are censored it is not a debate site.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
"Lets blame everyone else for the choices we make" - Woke 2023 🌈

"Its your fault that people choose to leave the site. Its not the fault of those people who made that choice." - DebateArt's woke movement 🏳️‍🌈

"I could have had an honest conversation, but I choose instead to leave this site because someone said a bad word to me 😭" - certain woke citizen 🏳️‍🌈

So yes, its obvious right now that woke is a bunch of babies.
badger
badger
Lofty ideals amounting to a forum overrun by deplorables. Isn't that funny. 

This will be no less a debate site where those threads are less, where those ideas are tackled with greater tact, or where this clown is banned. 

That board is ugly. About as enticing as TWS's bedroom I bet. This site is a product.
Savant
Debates: 23
Savant
-->
@Best.Korea
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
@badger

Lofty ideals amounting to a forum overrun by deplorables. Isn't that funny.

This will be no less a debate site where those threads are less, where those ideas are tackled with greater tact, or where this clown is banned.

That board is ugly. About as enticing as TWS's bedroom I bet. This site is a product.
If you put half as much time as you do here in this whiny thread of yours actually engaging others in a legit debate, you’d actually be a part of the solution rather than the obvious fucking problem at DART. You and a few others who do nothing but bitch, whine, moan, troll and/or label everything and everyone a “racist” when you hate the truth AND you’re obviously too ignorant to have an adult debate/discussion with them. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
Oh, and my bedroom is the bomb!! 55” Sony Bravia, antique oriental furniture pieces, antique Danish dresser, Samurai swords, antique Japanese solid wood tri-fold divider with marble and oyster used as part of its decorations used as our headboard, and a huge deck to enjoy. Always clean. Always restful, especially when lounging on the deck enjoying the sun or starry night skies. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
That board is ugly.
Why do you think that this is true?

Besides, arent you ugly too?
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Best.Korea

@badger
That board is ugly.
Why do you think that this is true?
he’s a liberal snowflake full of feelings and devoid of all measures of maturity, integrity, and the requisite level of emotional and intellectual intelligence to be a rational productive person here at DART. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
I'm not advocating violence against people I disagree with. I'm advocating violence against people trying to bring misery to others. That's quite sensible. 
Well you're bringing misery to me.

Are you now to commit violence against yourself?
You spend all day on here making transgenderism out a mental illness and black people savages. If I tolerate that, what does it mean for those groups?

You are the antagonist. 

To cry intolerance of intolerance is a farce. 
Badger, this doesn't at all answer the obvious question that your principle raises.

You've said you advocate for violence against people trying to bring misery to others.

You're bringing (and have brought) misery to me.

According to your principle, you should bring violence against yourself, if you were to be consistent. All you're doing is showing that you don't believe in your principle. Therefore, your violence is unpredictable and erratic.

badger
badger
Your failure to recognise the basic underpinnings of all law of order in my proposal is very stupid. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
Please stop encouraging violence against users on this site.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Kaitlyn
It's not badger's fault that you are a miserable person.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@badger
You spend all day on here making transgenderism out a mental illness and black people savages. If I tolerate that, what does it mean for those groups?

You are the antagonist. 

You spend all day on here making appeal to emotion, mockery, ignorance and ad hominem arguments. 

You are a denialist intellectual coward who hates the truth because the truth sounds like hate to you.

You accuse others of intolerance while being intolerant towards them. Makes you a bloody hypocrite. Own it. 
Lookie, lookie, see all them big words, what we got here Badger, is one of them edumacated white supremacists,  usin all them big words to make it look like he got him some learnin.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Best.Korea
"Lets blame everyone else for the choices we make" - Woke 2023 🌈

"Its your fault that people choose to leave the site. Its not the fault of those people who made that choice." - DebateArt's woke movement 🏳️‍🌈

"I could have had an honest conversation, but I choose instead to leave this site because someone said a bad word to me 😭" - certain woke citizen 🏳️‍🌈

So yes, its obvious right now that woke is a bunch of babies.
You're just jealous because they still don't have a pedophile parade.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
->
@badger

You are the antagonist. 

You spend all day on here making appeal to emotion, mockery, ignorance and ad hominem arguments. 

You are a denialist intellectual coward who hates the truth because the truth sounds like hate to you.

You accuse others of intolerance while being intolerant towards them. Makes you a bloody hypocrite. Own it. 
Lookie, lookie, see all them big words, what we got here Badger, is one of them edumacated white supremacists,  usin all them big words to make it look like he got him some learnin.

You two are two peas in the same ignorant, childish, asinine luser pods.

Bet your mammas are proud of you two ignoramuses. 
badger
badger
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
You two have remained silent on this. What's your thoughts on the state of the Society board? Seems a good portion of our userbase here shares my concerns. Along with your fellow mod. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
I'm not advocating violence against people I disagree with. I'm advocating violence against people trying to bring misery to others. That's quite sensible. 
Well you're bringing misery to me.

Are you now to commit violence against yourself?

You are the antagonist. 

Badger, this doesn't at all answer the obvious question that your principle raises.

You've said you advocate for violence against people trying to bring misery to others.

According to your principle, you should bring violence against yourself, if you were to be consistent. All you're doing is showing that you don't believe in your principle. Therefore, your violence is unpredictable and erratic.
Your failure to recognise the basic underpinnings of all law of order in my proposal is very stupid. 
This doesn't address your failure to be consistent with your principle at all.

You're a violent, erratic thug who wants an excuse to bring violence to others.

If anyone should be kicked off the site, it's you for your overt promotion of violence.
badger
badger
Maximum 90 IQ.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
I guess your logic goes like:

P1: I need to commit violence against those who cause misery.
P2: Misery is any opinion I disagree with.
C: I need to commit violence against those I disagree with.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
Stop bringing me misery with your opinion.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sidewalker
You're just jealous because they still don't have a pedophile parade.
lol
badger
badger
This creep would have been banned long ago on any sane forum. Really don't know what we're doing here folks. Why is anyone logging onto this site to have this weirdo paedophile buzzing around their posts and conversations? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
The oppression of the woke will never return. You have lost.
badger
badger
-->
@DebateArt.com
What's your thoughts on this? You've built a handsome site and some lovely functionality here. Do you not think it marred by the ugliness of the conversation going on here?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
If you have to ban people for having an opinion you dont like and that you cant refute, that just makes you a bad debater.

Every opinion is ugly to someone.

Unless their opinion calls for violence, you have no right to call for violence against those users,  badger.