Should trump be disqualified as president for rebellion against the constitution?

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 288
prefix
Debates: 7
prefix
-->
@Double_R
We all have the right to our freedom, no one has a right to hold public office. Criminal trial standards to do not apply to the 14th amendment.

The 14th amendment does not negate the foundation of the presumption of innocence found in other amendments and case law.
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@prefix
 the presumption of innocence
Is for criminal trials. It’s not related to running for office or serving in office.

If you are being interviewed for a job, there is no presumption of innocence either. If people think you suck, they don’t have to hire you. They don’t even have to consider you.

TWS1405_2
Debates: 4
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
PART ONE:
@<<<TWS1405_2>>>
Sure, out of context. The definition I used was provided within the context of the discussion about J6, NOT the St. Floyd Riots of 2020. Big fucking difference. Both events are mutually exclusive, therefore the same definition given (#163) of insurrection does not apply
This is the most transparently hypocritical rebuttal I’ve ever heard. I can’t believe you actually wrote this.

Please, enlighten us with your command over the English language and explain why each occurrence gets its own separate definition and how language is supposed to work when we use different definitions with completely different standards in order to compare two different things.
OMG!!! You are so dense it is fucking pathetic. Clearly you have never heard of homonyms!!!! 
Two different circumstances can dictate different meanings of the same word you dumbass!!!

"In the children’s book series, Amelia Bedelia, Amelia is often asked to complete tasks in which she takes the instructions literally. For example, she’s asked to dress the chicken. What does she do? Amelia literally puts a little green pair of shorts and a pink top on the chicken. 
Was that what her instructions meant? Of course not! She was supposed to prepare the chicken for cooking. But that’s just it:  The English language is complex because sometimes the same word can be used in a different context and have a whole new meaning. This is what’s referred to as a homonym "

Proved you wrong, yet agian.
But hey, thanks for playing.

you cannot say with absolutism that not a single person would not be present J6 to rightly protest and voice their grievances in redress to the government.
Plenty of people were there for only this purpose.

NO! You clearly inferred every single person there was there for that singular purpose.

"The rioters on J6 would have never been out there let alone have breached the Capitol without Trump’s months long campaign to convince these people the election was stolen and his telling them to be there in J6. Again, they’ve all said this themselves."

What I rebutted stands factually accurate. You cannot say with absolutism that not a single person would not be present J6 and protest and voice their grievances in redress to the government of their own accord. Not every single person there was there "just because Donald Trump told them to do so." It's complete bullshit. People act in their own best self-interests and rarely do so at the behest of others, let alone any one man (or woman). No one has that level of power. No one. 

That’s irrelevant to this conversation. Remember when liberals argued that the 2020 riots were “mostly peaceful” and you flipped your shit because you didn’t care about the peaceful protesters, all you wanted to focus on were the burners and looters? Now apply that same standard here.
No, it is very relevant to the discussion; especially when YOU bring it up and then try to ignore your gross error in doing so, so poorly. Peacefull protesters didn't cause over $2 BILLION in damages across the nation. The violent rioters did. The peaceful protesters, though, still committed crimes, nonetheless. Blocking traffic. Disturbed the peace invading restaurants forcing patrons to commit to BLM or they would stay there and yell in your face. So it was not all entirely peaceful, just the MSM painted it that way in order to keep heat of the BLM mantra in and of itself. 

January 6th was committed by thousands of rioters, each with their own specific purpose and goal.
Not every single person among those "thousands" of protesters and rioters made it inside. 
About time you admitted they had their own motives and were not following Trump's "orders." Glad that's put to rest. 

Some were there to commit seditious conspiracy, some were there to hang the VP, some were there to fight with DC police, some were just going with the flow… you’re always going to have someone you can point to who didn’t fit the characterization of that day. That doesn’t take away from the overall picture of what happened.
Oh bullshit. No one person, or even a few, have the power to literally take over the US Government. And they sure as shit were just talking shit with no real intention to hang anyone.
Compared to the St Floyd Riots of 2020, J6 was a walk in the park. 
And the rioters of the 2020 riots were all fighting with the police, not some, ALL were, and many tried to or were successful in burning down police stations, destroying police vehicles, so on and so forth. Again, J6 was a walk in the part compared to the 2020 riots. 

What makes it an insurrection are the motivations behind it. Specifically, the motivations of the person who organized and cultivated it.
No shit captain obvious. Tell is all something that we don't already do not know. 

That would be Donald Trump. 
NOPE! Wrong answer. 

Every single person involved was following his lead.
Wrong answer again. You already admitted they were there for their own purpose and goals. 
"January 6th was committed by thousands of rioters, each with their own specific purpose and goal."

If he announces on November 8th that the election was won by Biden fair and square and prepares for a peaceful transition, no one shows up to Washington, there is no rally, the Capitol is never breached, January 6th is yet another day no one remembers just like every other election cycle.  They were there because he very clearly signaled to them that he wanted them there.
So what. There is nothing illegal about that. No more than when BLM or ANTIFA signaled they wanted people to show up and protest along with them. Can't have your cake and eat it too. 

It was all part of his plot ...
You need to Losen that tinfoil hat there clown. 

I would say the framers of the 14th amendment certainly had this in mind.
You cannot say what the framers intended, you're too ignorant to know one way or the other since you cannot even read, interpret and accurately apply Constitutional Law correctly. 

TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@Double_R
PART TWO:

And they breached the Capitol due to the egging on by undercover FBI agents and others in the crowds, and Capitol Police moved barricades, opened doors, and just stood around after the breach happened. All of this is documented in video evidence that you cannot refute.
The Capitol police stood down once the Capitol was breached and they realized they were clearly outmanned. It was the best decision they could make given the circumstances, further resistance would have only lead to more people getting hurt.
Bullshit chicken shit excuse, typical of intellectual coward denialists. 

The idea that this was somehow organized by the FBI as some plot to take down Trump is egregiously stupid. 140 Capitol police officers were injured that day, I would really love to know what you think that meeting looked like as they sat there planning how they were going to egg on thousands of people to attack themselves and then proceeded to get hurt in the process and then none of them ever spoke about it since. This is 9/11 - Sandy Hook level of absurdity.
Still a walk in the park compared to the 2020 St Floyd Riots. Over 60,000 officers attacked and more than 30% sustaining injuries. 
Cops do not stand by and allow crimes to happen unless they are ordered to do so. Fact. 

Trump did not hold a gun to anyone's head and forced them to breach the Capitol
 That’s not how incitement works
Neither does giving a speech defending and asserting the 1A informing American voters that they have a right to voice their grievances to the government and to do so peacefully. Clown. 

Not one rioter in 2020 burned or looted because Maxine Waters told them to.
Sure, they did, and in every other riot thereafter. She gave them carte blanche to do it going forward.
Now you’re not even pretending to be serious.

Provide a shred of evidence that a single rioter was doing so because Maxine Waters told them so. Go.
"Waters traveled to Brooklyn Center and spoke to a crowd of people that has gathered since last Sunday, when 20-year-old Wright died after former officer Kim Potter mistook her gun for a Taser and shot him one time. Last week, groups in the area were observed looting businesses, defying curfews, and clashing with uniformed law enforcement officers as dozens found themselves behind bars in the embattled city."
""You think we're rallying now? You ain't seen nothing yet," Waters said at the rally. "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."
"Those remarks made waves because they fell after Trump administration officials were protested at restaurants, in incidents that Waters contextualized as part of an historical tradition of civil disobedience and confronting public officials."

No, they did not. Saying so doesn't make it so. Especially with a so-called committee ran entirely by democrats suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome locking out any and all Republican input. It was an entirely one-sided shit show that didn't even include contradictory video evidence that refuted much of their asinine assertions.
They didn’t block out all republican input, only input from a select group of republicans who had no intention of seriously investigating the events and in some cases were themselves key witnesses to the heart of the investigation.
Still blocked the opposition and only allowed the fake Republican bootlickers to the Democrats. 

There is no evidence which contradicts the committee’s general findings, only snippets of information that might appear so at first but ignore the greater story.
Yes, there is, you're just an intellectual cowardice denialist of those facts.

I have the academic and professional training/experience that equips me with the requisite knowledge, intellect and experience with the subject matter.
I have always been skeptical of this, now I know it’s bullshit. It’s not only that you are ignorant of basic concepts in how the law works, it’s more importantly that you demonstrate an inability to engage in productive rational conversation.
You don't know shit. Your psychological projection knows no bounds. I know how the law works, you do not. I've studied it. I worked in it. I used it in a variety of capacities. You have not. You're a clown. A pseudo know-it-all expert on all things who loves trying to make themselves sound smart, when you so clearly are not. 

You consistently accuse me of sophistry,
Yeah, and I am not the only one either who sees through your bullshit.

implying that this is a reason to not engage with me, but anyone who has ever presented a legal a argument knows that this is what the legal arena is all about.
LOL!!! You clearly do not know the meaning of sophistry. It's all about the lies, not the truth. And the law is about finding the truth, not purporting the lies. 

For anyone to thrive in that arena they need to expect it and know how to deal with it. You don’t. When presented with anything you consider sophistry you immediately engage in insults followed by chest pumping. No qualified professional would ever conduct themselves in this way.
I speak to those in the language they know the best, and it is rather effective. 
I am retired, so I do not need to be professional about anything. And it is to people like you, IWRA, Rational Madman and others who made me how I am/act on DART. I can change at any minute and be as I would be in person, open-minded, respectful, informative, and empathetic. But none of you deserve it. You get what you dish out. 

So no, you are clearly not what you claim. I’m so sorry life didn’t work out the way you hoped. Get over it.
Oh, I am every bit what I said I am, it is not a claim, it is fact. 
Life has worked out grandly for me and my wife. Guess you're just jealous since you have to use projection to attack my life.
Sorry, not sorry your life sucks. 
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@prefix
 the presumption of innocence
Is for criminal trials.

No shit sherlock; and Trump is being charged criminally. So, what prefix said applies. Dumbass. 
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@prefix
The 14th amendment does not negate the foundation of the presumption of innocence found in other amendments and case law.
Again, this isn’t a criminal trial. Presidential candidates are being vetted for the most powerful position on earth, that is a level of trust that must be earned, not presumed.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
-->
@prefix
Again, this isn’t a criminal trial.
Tell that to Trump who is being charged criminally by Jack Smith, but NOT for insurrection...which is one of the requirements under 14:3.
prefix
Debates: 7
prefix
-->
@Double_R
Again, this isn’t a criminal trial. Presidential candidates are being vetted for the most powerful position on earth, that is a level of trust that must be earned, not presumed.
Actually, a man serving time in jail  for a criminal act could be elected.

Look it up.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
If we've come to a point where any major segment of the population is willing to say that they can simply declare individuals traitors and ineligible then the inevitable next step is for all opposing factions to start claiming the same thing, perhaps tongue in cheek; but no less earnest.

That's the last step before secession or war.

Watch: Biden committed insurrection by having the biggest voter fraud network in history (his own words). Therefore he "shall not be" president (or hold any other office). Therefore he's not the president.

No trial required. Only secretaries of state or what not can decide? Watch this:

Anyone who attempts to decide to keep Biden on a ballot or suggest in any way that he is actually president has given aid and comfort to the rebel Joe Biden. Therefore they "shall not" hold any office.

Now the only real secretaries of state are the ones who agree with me. Boy the 14th amendment is a sweet one, why didn't we think of this before?

Oh right, because we didn't have to; because it was obvious that if you're willing to interpret the constitution in such a way that any citizen is empowered to destroy the entire government based on his perception of what constitutes insurrection then it wouldn't be very useful as a social contract. Or rather when you got 1/3 of the population willing to rule out another third no social contract matters anymore.

The only question is just how many idiots are going to feel a little bit better about their side in the civil war because they bought some bullshit about their side being legally right by some absurd standard.
TWS1405_2
TWS1405_2
STILL NOT DISPROVEN TO DATE:

JFC, this subject was already covered and I shut it down with actual legal facts and proper analysis of the 14th Section 3. Again…

14th Amendment, Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office:

14th Amendment, Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

First key legal term in that criteria is "shall": Shall is an imperative command, usually indicating that certain actions are mandatory, and not permissive.

Second key term here is "engaged": involved in activity; involved especially in a hostile encounter

Third key term, and its legal definition thereof is, "insurrection": A rebellion of citizens or subjects of a country against its government.

Rebellion: The taking up arms traitorously against the government and in another, and perhaps a more correct sense, rebellion signifies the forcible opposition and resistance to the laws and process lawfully issued.
The final legal term (phrase) in that criteria is "giving aid and comfort to the enemy": SECTION 3. Clause 1. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.

What does Aid and Comfort to the Enemy mean?

"The two branches of treason, "levying war," and "adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort," are distinct, and do not embody synonymous actions."

"The term 'enemies,' as used in the second clause, according to its settled meaning, at the time the Constitution was adopted, applies only to the subjects of a foreign power in a state of open hostility with us. It does not embrace rebels in insurrection against their own government."

"...whereas giving aid and comfort is generally committed in connection with a war waged against the United States by a foreign power."

President Donald J. Trump did NOT (shall have) directly engage in an armed insurrection "in a hostile encounter" against the United States Constitution for which he gave oath to support. Equally, President Donald J. Trump did NOT give aid and comfort to the enemy since there was no enemy (a foreign power) to give aid and comfort to on January 6, 2020. More importantly, the United States Government via the F.B.I. emphatically declared that J6 was NOT an insurrection. Nor was President Donald J. Trump charged with inciting a riot and/or directly engaging in said riot that was facilitated by FBI agents placed within the J6 crowd and Capitol Police who aided in the breach of the Capitol.

"The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

No insurrection, as such no rebellion either.

No enemies (agents of a foreign power) were present at the events of J6 either. Therefore, no enemies for anyone to give aid and comfort thereto.

The 14th Amendment, Section 3, does not apply where President Donald J. Trump is concerned.

He can and will likely serve another term as POTUS.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Arbitrary Laws don't keep a country together. Ideals do. Even if you have to compromise laws to maintain the common ideals.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@TWS1405_2
"The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials."
Weak sauce, who cares what the FBI says. They lie. You set your piton in them and they'll just replace the agent with an insurgent and then poof you have nothing.

On that note I declare that Merrick Garland's letter threatening parents as domestic terrorists constitutes insurrection. No trial needed, he is from that moment no longer attorney general.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Arbitrary Laws don't keep a country together. Ideals do. Even if you have to compromise laws to maintain the common ideals.
Ideals are not enough apparently.

People react to what they perceive. Two people with identical values will come to vastly different conclusions if one watches only CNN for a year and the other watches only Infowars (chosen because they are roughly equidistant from a coherent view of reality).

We're not being torn apart by wanting different things, we're being torn apart because we see different things. The dividing characteristic is critical thinking vs goldfish memory.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@Double_R
TWS aka Jethro Bodine claims to have legal training, but he doesn’t even understand what constitutes hearsay.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
The 2 greatest political lies:

1) Government cares about you.
2) Your neighbor hates you.
Double_R
Double_R
@TWS1405_2,

Two different circumstances can dictate different meanings of the same word you dumbass!!!
Yes genius, words can have more than one definition. But you are the one comparing the 2020 riots to January 6th, so using distant definitions to compare to things is incoherent. Here, let me remind you of the comment you made that started this entire part of the conversation:

“Proportionality makes a huge difference when establishing when an action is merely a riot vs an insurrection. Which is precisely why none of the 2020 riots were ever declared an insurrection despite the glaring fact they targeted government buildings, offices, policies, procedures and threatened the lives of civil and federal employees. The disparity between the St Floyd Violent (Burn Loot Murder) riots and J6 convictions are astounding and in your face. Tarrio getting 22 years for circumstantial evidence of a loosely described conspiracy is asinine given that actual arsonists and murderers of the 2020 Floyd riots got less than half the sentencing Tarrio did, who wasn't even present on J6.” - Post 139

So if these two things get two different definitions your entire argument for a double standard goes out the window since you yourself are not even evaluating them against the same definition.

If I were you I would drop this conversation (well, when you are unbanned I guess).

What I rebutted stands factually accurate. You cannot say with absolutism that not a single person would not be present J6 and protest and voice their grievances in redress to the government of their own accord.
Wow, the thing you said that I agreed with and that no one is disputing stands unrebutted. Congratulations.

About time you admitted they had their own motives and were not following Trump's "orders." Glad that's put to rest.
Do you understand what the word “incitement” means?

Still a walk in the park compared to the 2020 St Floyd Riots. Over 60,000 officers attacked and more than 30% sustaining injuries. 
Every time someone like yourself tries to compare the property damages of the 2020 riots to January 6th you only demonstrate how remarkably ignorant you are on what the issue is that we’re discussing.

Even in the comment you replied to, this has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation. You made the absurd charge that J6 was a government conspiracy perpetrated in part by the Capitol police officers themselves - the same ones who got beaten the by the rioters they were purposefully egging on. That’s just plain stupid for so many reasons not worth getting into right now. Do you understand that?

That’s not how incitement works
Neither does giving a speech defending and asserting the 1A informing American voters that they have a right to voice their grievances to the government and to do so peacefully.
That wasn’t the message of his speech, it’s called a false exculpatory. I’ve explained this to you before.

You consistently accuse me of sophistry,
Yeah, and I am not the only one either who sees through your bullshit.
What you see is someone who can respond to your bullshit with actual rational responses and it drives you crazy. If you could figure out and explain why my responses are so full of shit you wouldn’t need to take up 70% of your space with childish insults and bragging about your “credentials”.

It’s when you have no valid response that you resort to calling it sophistry - it’s nothing more than being confronted with arguments you can’t handle so instead of recognizing there’s something wrong with your position you just project your dishonesty and unwillingness to hear alternative viewpoints onto me, then rationalize that it’s all a game I must be very good at, cause how else could that be explained?

Simple. You’re wrong. That’s how.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@n8nrgim
The big problem with any efforts to prevent him from running for president, is those feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
2) Your neighbor hates you
No, that one is quite accurate actually.

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Barney
The big problem with any efforts to prevent him from running for president, is those feed directly into his emasculated victim narrative.
That's the only problem you could think of? Nothing about being a direct contradiction of the democratic premise?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Oh yeah, Trump lost the popular vote twice in a row. Democracy doesnt want him.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
You haven't a clue what would happen if the vote was secure and the winner was decided by a straight national majority. People who don't vote in non-battleground states would be mobilized where now they correctly believe there is no point.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
The 2 greatest political lies:

1) Government cares about you.
2) Your neighbor hates you.
Is that a quote from Hitler?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Tell us more about those terrible things that happen in true democracy.

Also, US system elected Trump. Thats about as bad as it gets. Get back to actual democracy please, before more damage occurs.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Best.Korea
Read more carefully.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Is that a quote from Hitler?

OH! OH! OH! I remember this one... the political leader stands in front of a red background flanked by guards in uniform, madly waving his arms about whilst clenching his fist, telling his rabid followers that a small group of people are a threat to their existence and need to be eradicated.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

OMG, do you think Trump will be imprisoned like Hitler was? DO you think he will

write Mein Trumpf while he is in prison?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
OMG, do you think Trump will be imprisoned like Hitler was?
Probably. When they have so many cases, something will stick.

DO you think he will write Mein Trumpf while he is in prison?
Yes. He will have plenty of free time.
Prison was easy for Hitler since in Hitler's time being in prison didnt mean much. People who were outside of prison didnt have much.
But Trump will have to give up his money, car, his expensive house and most importantly his twitter account. 
Double_R
Double_R
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
If we've come to a point where any major segment of the population is willing to say that they can simply declare individuals traitors and ineligible then the inevitable next step is for all opposing factions to start claiming the same thing, perhaps tongue in cheek; but no less earnest.

That's the last step before secession or war.

Watch: Biden committed insurrection by having the biggest voter fraud network in history (his own words). Therefore he "shall not be" president (or hold any other office). Therefore he's not the president.
We haven’t came to a point where any major segment is willing to make such silly and ridiculous claims, only one. Because for this one segment, we’ll call them MAGAville, up is down, left is right, and black is white.

In MAGAville, an NYC billionaire who has spent his entire life desperately seeking approval from all the elites and celebrities from his 68th floor gold chandeliered penthouse, who refuses to pay the people who have done work for him, who checks every single box off of the narcissistic personality disorder checklist… is actually a selfless America loving patriot who is running for president to fight for the forgotten little guy.

In MAGAville, a guy who told 30k lies in 4 years in office, who can’t even tell the truth about things so simple, inconsequential, and easily verifiable as the weather and crowd size at his inauguration, whether he was ever Michigan’s man of the year, or whether he got a phone call from the Boy Scouts of America boasting about his speech… is actually the most honest president we’ve ever seen.

In MAGAville, a man who thinks clean coal is when they take it out and scrub it with a brush, the answer to California’s wildfire problem is a rake, that it might be a good idea to drop a nuclear warhead inside a hurricane, and still to this day brags about “acing” a test for dementia… Is actually a competent genius.

In MAGAville, the guy who spent 4 years as president fawning over and boasting about Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, and Recep Erdoğan, while feuding with and alienating himself from Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau, and Theresa May, the same guy who when president Xi effectively made himself president for life “joked” that we should give that a try, is actually the guy who loves democracy and is just fighting to ensure the people’s wishes are respected.

It really wasn’t that hard to see this coming. We should have known the country was headed down this absurd anti reality path when we elected the guy who thought Ted Cruz’s dad killed JFK to be our president.

Truth is this was always part of the playbook. It’s why we all gasped when president Trump continued calling the free press the enemy of the people. As he himself admitted at the time, he did that to ensure that whenever they wrote negative stories about him his supporters wouldn’t believe them. Such foresight is a very clear indicator of what we were dealing with; a man who didn’t give a damn about his responsibilities to the country he was elected to serve and a man who would burn the country down to save his own ass.

Well here we are, and that’s exactly what he is doing. And people like you are exactly who he recognized he could manipulate from the start to be used as a pawn in his war against everything this country was founded to be.
AreU_Paranoid
AreU_Paranoid
-->
@David
@whiteflame
@oromagi
DART is scum sucking bottom feeding catfish banter with absolutely zero people of honor, integrity and/or any semblance of emotional and intellectual intelligence. 

While engaging the lot of you hypocritical pieces of shit, especially the moderators who ban me without warning and yet let IWantRoseveltAgain to constantly get away with his repeated CoC violations was icing on the cake for my ultimate decision to leave this garbage so-called “debate art” website. There is no debate here, and there sure as shit ain’t any art in it either. Other than cry baby sniveling dick sucking bitches. 

You all can get ass cancer and die for all I care. No one would miss you, especially that tiny little angry man IWRA. 

So you all can have the last word. Once I post this I’m deleting anything and everything to do with this special needs fucktard place and never looking back. Moving onto an actual debate forum where actual intelligent people converse and can actually follow along in the discussion whilst having a firm grasp of the English language (whereas you ass clowns don’t)!!!

So fuck off, and enjoy this wonderful increasingly dead  website that only holds onto about a dozen people. I’ve already noticed others with intelligent positions have long since left this shit hole. More will turn away without signing up or just deleting their new account once they see the motley crew of childish pansy whiners ruling over this place. 

Good riddance!!! 

Onto greener pastures with actual intelligent and lively discussions. 

Airborne All the Way!!! HOORAH!! 
🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Double_R
And people like you are exactly who he recognized he could manipulate from the start
4 > 1