Author: ethang5

Total: 122
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

We can still see that the forums pseudo-christian mascot ethang5 still hasn’t addressed Matthew 21:22 in relation to his ever so embarrassing main topic of Stupidity Experiment, whose title actually refers to ethang5 because unfortunately he is not astute enough to address the passage in question above, but to only RUN AWAY from it with 1st grader lame excuses by calling Jesus Matthew passage as SILLY AND SENSELESS (Post #40)!  

Here is the scenario that the pretend Christian ethang5 is avoiding like the plague for obvious reasons, and that is it takes his comical initial post and trashes it beyond recognition!!! LOL!!!:
JESUS STATED; “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.” (Matthew 21:22) Using the key word: “believing,” that you will receive your prayer request in the name of Jesus, triggers the prayer in a direct and absolute manner, as none other than Jesus so states. This simply deduces to a Christian will receive their prayer without any spin doctoring to the contrary if they truly believe in getting the requested pray request and in Jesus, understood?  DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR IN THIS RESPECT? NO? I didn't think so.

We can only assume that poor ethang5 was not successful in having his embarrassing thread herein removed by the moderators to save what credibility he has left within this forum.  Maybe Jesus had something to do with this action, where Jesus wants this thread relative to Matthew 21:22 to stay, to be shown in calling HIM a LIAR relative to ethang5's initial post!!!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ethang5
Read it again.....Politicians answer.

Try this one:
Is it possible to believe in a god and not bother about all the associated ritual. Not going to Church and saying prayers and singing hymns for example.

And honestly, I never attend church weddings, funerals or baptisms. It would be a tad hypocritical.
Unfortunately I didn't have any say in my own baptism. An odd affair, seeing has how my Dad was a devout atheist and my Mum was a rather lapsed Christian.....Such was tradition 60 years ago I suppose.

And I didn't vote for Boris or anyone else for that matter (another story).

I just enjoy Boris's and the Orange Guy's personalities.

They're both very entertaining. As is politics generally.
ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@zedvictor4
...honestly, I never attend church weddings, funerals or baptisms. 
But you do have rituals. Not all rituals are religious. You know this.

Since I do not see talking to atheists as a prize, until you get honest, I will not play your game.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas

ethang5 is violating the rules by misquoting us as shown below under item #3:

Etiquette Expectations [DRAFT]

Formatting Best Practices:

For actual debates, I highly suggest referencing the guide. However, for general forum use, just obey a few simple rules:
1   Space between things is useful if you wish to be legible,
2   Don’t bold and/or CAPITALIZE all of your text, and
3   Don’t misquote other users.

Indeed Brother.  And he appears to be able to flout all the rules with impunity. Is it any wonder people are just not bothering to post anything of substance but shite simply  just to watch  Ethang  Popoff 5 to "rent his robes" at.

He's made a mockery of this sub-forum and a complete mockery of the rules and the moderators.

ethang5
ethang5
Bitterness will eat you up if you let it Hosea.

And if you keep insulting the integrity of the mods, don't be surprised they hold you in low esteem.

People are posting fine. The board has been rather nice without the 3 trolls infecting it.

Thanks to a great mod team.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
Thanks to a great mod team.
Why, how much do you pay them to overlook your persistent misquoting?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
If they did accept payments I'd rather pay them to curb your persistent spamming.

But as it turns out, they do their jobs without bribes.
Salixes
Salixes
-->
@ethang5
If they did accept payments I'd rather pay them to curb your persistent spamming.
Another one of your hollow statements?
....since you would not have to part with a single penny anyway.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Salixes
I help underprivileged kids in Africa with my own pennies, instead of hypocritically buttaching about God not doing anything while not doing anything myself.

When you were given a chance to help instead of being a hypocrite, you sat on your ample rear end and did nothing but repeatedly spam stupidity about how God doesn't help.

Talk about hollow statements.

Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Just browsing posts and you show up again.
Bitterness will eat you up if you let it Hosea.
Can I ask who is Hosea? Are you really responding to your saviour?
And if you keep insulting the integrity of the mods, don't be surprised they hold you in low esteem.
Are you the protector of the mods? Can they not defend themselves? Do you have a special relationship with the mods that allows you certain insights?
People are posting fine. The board has been rather nice without the 3 trolls infecting it.
I'm new here, can you explain why these 3 are special and why you are not included?

Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
instead of hypocritically buttaching about God not doing anything
I wonder what evidence of your god ACTUALLY DOING something you can provide. Thanks.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Why do you feel you need to explain?

Can I ask who is Hosea?
Sure you can.

Are you really responding to your saviour?
?? When you ask questions, remember that no one can see inside your head.

Are you the protector of the mods?
Are you their attacker? Do they need protection?

Can they not defend themselves?
Are they under attack? What is it to you?

Do you have a special relationship with the mods that allows you certain insights?
Intelligence allows me certain insights homer.

I'm new here, can you explain why these 3 are special...
You called them special, I think you should explain why you think they're special.

..and why you are not included?
I'm not an idiot. But if you work hard, you might join that group. They accept noobs.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
On my own thread. Imagine that.

I wonder what evidence of your god ACTUALLY DOING something you can provide. Thanks.
Why should I provide anything to some dweeb who sits there doing nothing himself while complaining that an imaginary God does nothing?

Why do all of you clueless atheists think theists owe you explanations?

You're new here right? Look at the threads title and OP. Do you have anything of value to add to the topic?
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen
@BrotherDThomas
@Salixes
This thread has been the source of countless reports from and about several members. As per the terms of the prior notification, this thread will now be locked for 24 hours. Please use the time to cool down. You can disagree with each other, without so poorly representing your own sides.
-Ragnar, DM
Barney
Barney
Unlocked.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
Can you not answer my question? Why then would you expect me to answer yours?
Why do you get away with abusing other posters when others don't?
You accept that I'm not stupid and that only you are entitled to discuss your stupidity. OK
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
Can you not answer my question? 
OK, I won't.

Why then would you expect me to answer yours?
I don't.

Is it possible that your perception that I abuse other posters be only in your head and thus be incorrect? Naa! If you think so, it must be true, right?

You accept that I'm not stupid and that only you are entitled to discuss your stupidity. OK
Ethan hasn't done stupid since he was 2 years old. Please, you should have used the time to cool down. You can disagree without so poorly representing your own side.

A word to the wise....
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
OK, I won't.

That's what I said. Thanks for your confirmation.

Why then would you expect me to answer yours?
I don't.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope you keep it in mind.

Is it possible that your perception that I abuse other posters be only in your head and thus be incorrect? Naa! If you think so, it must be true, right?

No your abuse of other posters is obvious to anybody who can think.

Ethan hasn't done stupid since he was 2 years old. Please, you should have used the time to cool down. You can disagree without so poorly representing your own side.

Who is this Ethan you reference? I haven't heated up, wtf are you blathering about?

A word to the wise...

It wouldn't work for you.

ethang5
ethang5
OK, I won't.

That's what I said.
Yeah I know Capt. Obvious.

Thanks for your confirmation.
Confirmation of what? You asked me not to answer your question and I said OK.

I'm glad to hear that. I hope you keep it in mind.
You won't need to answer my questions. Your dodging will be enough to show your lack of substance.

...your abuse of other posters is obvious to anybody who can think.
Lol. OK Seth, but re-consider growing that thicker skin ok? There are no safe spaces for militant anti-theists here.

Who is this Ethan you reference?
Look at who you addressed your post to. Surprise!!

I haven't heated up,...
What? You have a guttermouth in your normal state?

wtf are you blathering about?
I was paraphrasing the mod who locked the thread. Try to keep up homer.

It wouldn't work for you.
Because a word to me is sufficient. Now, let's see if it works for you.
Seth
Seth
-->
@ethang5
I don't think it's worth trying to converse with someone as ignorant of the English language as you present yourself to be.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney

This thread has been the source of countless reports from and about several members. As per the terms of the prior notification, this thread will now be locked for 24 hours. Please use the time to cool down. You can disagree with each other, without so poorly representing your own sides.
-Ragnar, DM

And did you read the "countless reports" at all Ragnar? Or was there so  many concerning Ethang 5 and his blatant flouting of forum rules for you to manage, so dealt with all those complaints with a blanket warning because it was the easy option ?
 Yes he has been purposefully attributing quotes to members they haven't said and then proceeded to create arguments around those fake quotes,  which, as shown below, is a clear violation of forum rules and etiquette.

In Ethang5 you are dealing with a remember who, once he has painted himself into a corner will simply turn to veiled insults and abuse and outright LIES! thereby causing, with intent, a  hostile debate. This is a person who hasn't created a thread of his own in the religious forum for well over a year until recently (only 7 religious topic threads in total since he joined) and that was only because I had picked him up on the fact. Ethnag 5 joins threats to argue, not debate.  Moderation, it appears, has yet again let slide all this  abuse from a clear argumentative and abusive bully.

ethang5 is violating the rules by intentionally and purposefully misquoting me as shown below under item #3: he dose this because he has no other way to create an argument unless attributes something someone else has said to me.

Etiquette Expectations [DRAFT]

Formatting Best Practices:

For actual debates, I highly suggest referencing the guide. However, for general forum use, just obey a few simple rules:
1   Space between things is useful if you wish to be legible,
2   Don’t bold and/or CAPITALIZE all of your text, and
3   Don’t misquote other users.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Stephen
And did you read the "countless reports" at all Ragnar?
Skimmed. Believe it or not, I do have a life.

fake quotes
While editing quotes to distort the original message is a huge pet peeve of mine, normal slip-ups are understandable. Your reports begin with him replying to BrotherThomas but accidentally tagging you. That you think that's what it is to doctor posts, doesn't make it so.

Someone you dislike does such a minor slip-up, correct them (or even mock them for it). However, spamming reports buries the worst offenses, so I advise saving the reports for the smoking gun rather than the parking tickets.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Seth
I don't think it's worth trying to converse with someone as ignorant of the English language as you present yourself to be.
You don't think it's worth? Worth what Mr. English Professor? Lol.

OK Seth. You're so good at English, you don't think it's worth.

Have a nice life.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney
Someone you dislike does such a minor slip-up, correct them (or even mock them for it). However, spamming reports buries the worst offenses, so I advise saving the reports for the smoking gun rather than the parking tickets.[.........................]While editing quotes to distort the original message

You do realise that you have just given the green light to Ethang5 to continue to edit quotes to "  distort the original message" purposefully with the sole intention of creating argument, it also helps bury his often embarrassment and more than often schoolboy mistakes not to mention his persistent lies .

such a minor slip-up

Once or twice I might agree with you. He does it on a regular basis, it matters not to him  if or not I have to rewrite the whole post because he has intentionally  decontextualize my  post. It helps him bury his embarrassment, every time I have to do this. . 

normal slip-ups are understandable

Ethang 5's method of intentionally quoting out of context is not a "slip up", it is a purposeful  devious practice.

There is a very clear rule against this devious practice so it is obvious it is a problem other wise why have a rule against it in the first place?

ethang5
ethang5
Obsess much?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Stephen
you have just given the green light
No I have not. 

purposeful  devious practice
Thank you for bringing attention to that issue. I have reviewed every post of his within this thread since I issued a warning, and I am not seeing evidence of him having taken my words to be a green light to do those things as you claim.

very clear rule
Thank you for taking the time to read the etiquette guide draft. It is a helpful tool to aim people on the right track, but is not intended to modify the CoC. If this were a case of you said "I like cookies" and he modified to it "I'm a pedo," that would be a direct attack against you, which I would take more seriously due to my hatred of invented quotations; the CoC violation would still be the direct attack rather than his legibility. Similarly, in it I advise two line breaks after each section in a reply such as this, but I'm not banning anyone for using only a single (as much as I'll mock people who wantonly use none).
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Barney
Your reports begin with him replying to BrotherThomas but accidentally tagging you. 

And then denying it and proceeding to carry on doing exactly the same thing even when I TOLD HIM he was quoting the wrong person and asked him to stop.  HE SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE FKN RULES!!!!!!!!!! ffs!!!!!

I am not seeing evidence of him having taken my words to be a green light to do those things as you claim.

That'll be because I have hardly posted since Ifirst flagged him (and nothing being done about it) and so he has nothing new to purposefully misquote me on or since you/moderation have allowed this bully to continue on the same argumentative path that he was on before his  "ban" at around Christmas.  of  using l lies and deceit to create conflict. You know he is a fkn liar and you know he purposefully misquotes and doctors posts 

Or have you forgotten this already?

12.24.2019 7:05AM
Ethang has been banned for 2 weeks. Sorry for the delayed response to your reports, there was a lot to handle involving him, at a time when most of the moderation team was busy with real life concerns.
Generally any more existing posts from him should be ignored in terms of reporting, but if his behavior does not improve upon his return, please report any future CoC violations (not to say every single abrasive post he makes, but rather ones which cross the line).

12.24.2019 7:19AM
He habitually lied about stuff I'm supposed to have said (like made up a bunch of comments which prove a conspiracy theory, to a debate I had not posted any comments on...), but as a moderator I'm kind of open game.
For someone outright lying about your words (editing quotes), please in addition to reporting the post, also message a moderator about it (we skim over what's reported, without clear knowledge of why the report was made). It's BS which you should not have to put up with. ... Don't get me wrong, people can and should argue, but there's a level of vileness which I consider to be inexcusable.

AND YES.  I RECOGNIZE I HAVE JUST BROKEN A GOLDEN RULE!!!!!

ethang5
ethang5
HE SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE FKN RULES!!!!!!!!!! ffs!!!!!

AND YES.  I RECOGNIZE I HAVE JUST BROKEN A GOLDEN RULE!!!!!
Lol!

Imagine, breaking the rules in a complaint to the mods about someone else breaking the rules.

Priceless.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5

Imagine, breaking the rules in a complaint to the mods about someone else breaking the rules.

Priceless.

INDEED, YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT!!!! AND WITH CLEAR INTENT!!!!!!  You seem to be able to do as you fucking please and fuck all happens about your clear violations of the rules so I thought I'd give it a go myself.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
...so I thought I'd give it a go myself.
But why? If I jumped off a bridge, would you do so too?

Your fixation on me is really unhealthy Abdul.