Ragnar [1/6] GreyParrot
Pattern [1/6] Ragnar
Skittlez [1/6] Pie

BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Barney
You got a point there. Notice how the second pattern was being accused, Croc hopped in? And somehow Croc has been inactive for most of the game.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@BearMan
You guys are ridiculous. Pattern is obviously a vanilla town and you guys look sus as fuck for voting for him.
BearMan
Debates: 16
BearMan
-->
@Greyparrot
I unvoted

I'm only saying that's a possibility. 
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Why is it obvious? A mimic targets him and turns into an amnesiac... Do mimics usually turn into amnesiacs when targeting vanilla?

Pattern's defense:
I mis-understood and thought he was talking about himself in real life.

Croc immediately echoing those same words:
i meant amnesiac like i forget stuff irl.

It doesn't sit right with me, it seems like hand holding. I could be wrong, but it's a very notable thing which I don't think should be preemptively dropped just because it's apparently "sus as fuck" to vote for people who scum slip.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Crocodile
Why did you target Pattern instead of say That1User or Greyparrot who had outed power roles?
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Barney
Your role is also highly sus. Town rarely has a role blocker.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Greyparrot
Town rarely has lots of stuff. We have claims of soldier and mimic (both so rare they are not listed on Mafiascum.net), and a confirmed "Strongarm Vengeful," plus a hider which is uncommon.

If not RBing, what are your guesses as to what I did to Pie?
Barney
Barney
I'll be off for a few hours. I have to give a friend a ride home from the airport.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
Pattern is wound up a bit too tight and makes a ton of random accusations, but I don't know if I buy Pattern being scum with Croc.

The guy hasn't really made an effort to seem friendly with Croc and has spent most of the game throwing him under the bus. If Pattern or Croc are scum, it's one or the other, but I doubt both. Plus, Pattern has had opportunities to jump on a wagon but didn't. Like arguing against a policy lynch with Speed at first before slowly converting over. I feel like if he were scum he would jump at the idea to lynch Speed immediately, but instead he argued that a policy lynch is not a good precedent to set. 

Soooo, really, I think there is only like a 30% chance Pattern is scum. 

Pattern
Debates: 1
Pattern
unvote, yeah oro, told you he wasn't claiming amnesiac. You read into that too much lol. You got me all paranoid that I misunderstood him.
Crocodile
Debates: 22
Crocodile
-->
@Barney
cuz i don't know how to play the game and i only skimmed over the dp
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Barney
no 

ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
Ok so Croc has been on like 5-8 games and he’s still claiming to not know how to play? At what point do you stop becoming a noob? Like if you’re going to play you should take the effort to at least read the DP and make an informed decision which at best takes 15 minutes. I frankly don’t agree with Croc’s excuse that he has no time to read and make a decision. Given the fact that he knows Pattern’s role it’s also possible he’s a role cop or one of his buddies is a rolecop. Especially given the fact that Pattern revealed himself as Lunstic, it makes sense for scum to at least know what they’re facing in him. 

I strongly urge a lynch on Croc for his sheer anti-town play plus scumminess of knowing another player’s role. I feel like my behavior has been pro-town and the case against me boils down to seeing if a theme works out or not and my role which is just as uncommon as a Strongman Vengeful and a Mimic if that even exists.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
The lack of a mafia kill could also be that That1 waiver as I mentioned and scum chose to kill her rather than a Roleblock on me.

Barney
Barney
-->
@Crocodile
I'm feeling a strong dislike for both Croc and Water's plays right now. I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

cuz i don't know how to play the game and i only skimmed over the dp
Even if missing most of the DP, look at posts like #257 for a basic clue as to what's going on (any list of players analysis posts are also great!). 
Barney
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
The lack of a mafia kill could also be that That1 waiver as I mentioned and scum chose to kill her rather than a Roleblock on me.
True.

Out of curiosity, who would be your top picks for who I should RB? Right now I am feeling like I should pass it through a RNG.
skittlez09
Debates: 1
skittlez09
bruh this shit is soooo crazy rn 

oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@ILikePie5

No, it did not go down this way.  That1 definitely hid and possibly bc'd her hide.  I suppose it is marginally possible that Mafia refrained from a NK but That1 did not waive her hide on NP1.  I will not yet say why I know this.

This is why you are likeliest SCUM.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
Unvote,
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ILikePie5
i agree with this. i'm starting to doubt the usefulness of role justification more and more, and based on croc's play last dp i'd totally lynch him. a lot of things will be cleared up with this lynch, like if he really is mimic then it gives ragnar some town cred for having a non-town sided role.

VTL Croc

WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
is it confirmed that there was no mafia kill or are we just speaking hypothetically here?
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@oromagi
nevermind, i suck at reading.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@WaterPhoenix
@oromagi
is it confirmed that there was no mafia kill or are we just speaking hypothetically here?
You should estimate the odds for yourself.

Assume that1 did hide.  If a hider hides behind SCUM she dies.  If a hider hides behind town she almost certainly survives.  That means that1 died from choosing to hide behind scum.  She might even have hinted who she hid behind.

Unless you think SCUM refrained from NK (it happens tho its rare) then, a NK was attempted and failed.  The only role we have seen so far (and we've seen all but 3) that could stop a NK is ROLEBLOCKER.  A ROLEBLOCKER is claimed and claims RB on PIe.  GP confirms that RB visited Pie and PIe claims a rare, untestable role immediately after.

There may be other scenarios but the straightforward one that we luckily blocked the first NK seems by far the most straightforward and likely.  Further, let's note that Pie's character claim seems to be an arch-enemy of Naruto's and was never a member of the ALLIED SHINOBI FORCES as was every other character claimed.
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@oromagi
A Pie lynch does have a lot of utility. But does his behavior match that of his mafia meta?
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@MisterChris
>@oromagi
A Pie lynch does have a lot of utility. But does his behavior match that of his mafia meta?
I have no mafia meta expectations or tells Pie.  He is an excellent player who plays convincingly as town in every game.
If anybody does have some meta read on Pie, its probably Pattern.
Barney
Barney
-->
@oromagi
Speaking of RB, who are your top picks for whom I should RB tonight?

VTL Pie.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Barney
->@oromagi
Speaking of RB, who are your top picks for whom I should RB tonight?
take from my bottom four reads:

Greyparrot          Sasuke Uchicha            TRACKER
MrChris
Pattern                        Hinata Hyuga                   VANILLA or SCUM    (CC)  
iLikePie5                     Kaguya Otsutsuki            SOLDIER

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
If I do get lynched I want to see Croc get lynched next DP. 
MisterChris
MisterChris
-->
@oromagi
In that case it's worth a shot I think. VTL Pie