Author: Speedrace

Read-only
Total: 646
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Sadly, I finally had the role of The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. 🎃
I'm gonna use this role one day
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@drafterman
Pretty sure it was the main villain in Supergirl. Sadly the CGI was so poorly done, it ended up looking like a dollar store imitation of The Vision from the Avengers.
Barney
Barney

Meanwhile The Flash is able to do convincing battles between King Shark and Gorilla Grodd, and countless other larger than life moments, such as: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg6JTLJWjF8
Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@Barney
What are you leaning on doing this phase, ending it early with a skittlez lynch, or letting it play out? Do you still scum read skittlez for his claim?
Speedrace
Debates: 63
Speedrace
-->
@Barney
Season 6 hits different

Flash CGI is generally ok but that fight between Grodd and King Shark was just atrocious
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@MisterChris
I feel like your input is valuable, I would like to see more from you this phase if possible.
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
I've got some tests tomorrow I'm studying for. I'll get some posts in about the whole situation in the morning (probably another big one)
MisterChris
Debates: 45
MisterChris
-->
@Lunatic
Or maybe later tonight before I turn in
Barney
Barney
-->
@Speedrace
I'll grant that were it in a movie theater I would probably walk out, but for TV it's quite a feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39fFZNOEXHU

Plus it isn't obviously a knockoff of something from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Were Supergirl to try for something similar, they would probably have Purple Helicopter Man (who is not Thanos...) fighting Grey Hulk (poor Superman, he couldn't even get killed by a DC character).
Barney
Barney
-->
@Lunatic
What are you leaning on doing this phase, ending it early with a skittlez lynch, or letting it play out? Do you still scum read skittlez for his claim?
I'm honestly not sure. I really dislike DP1 in any game, particularly with how long it goes on for.

Lunatic
Lunatic
If I'm out numbered and the majority wants to end this thing thats fine. Don't want to sit here talking to myself for the rest of the game. It would be nice if there was more activity but I can't really control how other players wanna do their thing.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
It would be nice if there was more activity
Someone hasn't looked at the page number in a few hours.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@SirAnonymous
Someone hasn't looked at the page number in a few hours.
That's mostly me, you, oro, rag and drafter. Supa, chris, intelligence, and skittlez have been pretty inactive. Skittlez is kind of the be expected at least.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Lunatic
That's true. Now that I think about it, an inactive Supa is a little concerning. It's only been 1.5 days, though.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
I'm sorry. I had a lot of homework and studying. I also don't feel the point of arguing hypotheticals because that's how I feel it is going, and it is relatively stupid  
Vader
Vader
Gonna try catching up.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
So why is Oromaig your top town read versus you yourself?
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
He's not. What gave you that impression?
Vader
Vader
-->
@Barney
Your read list says so. 
Vader
Vader
Reading on a few things

1) Drafterman's play is becoming more and more subpar and bandwagony. He keeps justifying wagons and tries to hop on wagons. He's also posting some fluff (which isn't a scum read), but it clogs up the DP to the point where it makes townie disinterested

2) Oromagi's use of hypothetical is oromagi town play, but this time I read him at fishing for a lynch on either Intel or I. Maybe to get himself an advantage. The notion is out there, but it seems to be such a high risk, low reward payout, that it makes no sense to do such thing.

Vader
Vader
Reading SirAnon as town. His analysis hasn't been lacking any information, responses seems well crafted yet genuine. Seems to look at the broad spectrum, which I see as town behavior
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Vader
do you still suspect skittlez?
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
Your read list says so. 
While Ragnar does add on some info, I'm pretty sure he just C/Ps those from oro. I could be wrong, though.
1) Drafterman's play is becoming more and more subpar and bandwagony. He keeps justifying wagons and tries to hop on wagons. He's also posting some fluff (which isn't a scum read), but it clogs up the DP to the point where it makes townie disinterested

2) Oromagi's use of hypothetical is oromagi town play, but this time I read him at fishing for a lynch on either Intel or I. Maybe to get himself an advantage. The notion is out there, but it seems to be such a high risk, low reward payout, that it makes no sense to do such thing.
I've noticed those as well. It isn't enough to make me scum read them yet, but I'm keeping an eye on them.
Barney
Barney
-->
@Vader
Small misunderstanding there... The dashboard is something oro and I do passive aggressive bickering on in these games, but I generally don't mess with the order since it wouldn't do anything to towns benefit while likely causing more errors. One accomplishment I am happy for, is getting him to put himself in the top of town, instead of the graveyard.

TOWN                         Claim                                        Role          DP1
3. oromagi                 .                                                    .                  #269
1. skittlez09               Savitar   [1#7]                          MILLER
4. SupaDudz             Martin Stein [1#117]             LOVER     #132
5. Intelligence_06   Ronnie Raymond [1#117]   LOVER
9. Ragnar                    .                                                    .                  #113
8. SirAnonymous    .                                                    .                  #157
6. Lunatic                   .                                                    .
7. MisterChris           .                                                      .                #257 #342
2. drafterman           .                                                      .                #165
SCUM

My actual reads were given back in in #113,  in which I didn't really town read anyone.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Vader
His analysis hasn't been lacking any information
That compliment almost makes me uncomfortable. How can my analysis not lack information? There's too much info to include it all.
SirAnonymous
SirAnonymous
-->
@Barney
One accomplishment I am happy for, is getting him to put himself in the top of town, instead of the graveyard.
That's pretty funny.
Lunatic
Lunatic
Reads:

1. skittlez09- Most likely town, millers are basically innocent childs these days.
2. drafterman- Null, slight scum for acting like he isn't okay with random lynching when he switched to oro the second he thought that was a more viable lynch.
3. oromagi- Slight scum due setting up lover pair as amislynch if they don't die.
4. SupaDudz- Either town Or the ballsiest mafia player ever. 
5. Intelligence_06- confirms supas role, likely town. Behaviorally a bit scummy, but I doubt he is scum.
6. Lunatic- Town AF
7. MisterChris- Inactive, null
8. SirAnonymous- Town? Hard to read, but he's playing pretty pro town so far.
9. Ragnar- Slight town because he saw the same thing I saw with oro's setting up the lovers for a mislynch.

Yeah it's not much but the game is young.

Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
From what I have read, top of #17, yes. 
Vader
Vader
Yep no. It's just drafter and Lunatic bitching about metas. Thought so. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Lunatic
Nothing in your posts changes my mind with skittlez. However, drafter is now a slight scum versus a town lean.