But you're too laissez-faire to lock it like a rasta's dread,
You ditched the debating community as it screamed and fled,
Don't let your president position get too far into your head,
You're the one to lead your people but when they're bleeding, you're in bed,
Snake-ass motherfucker, bled populace is shed,
You're quite honestly emotionless, robotic as it gets,
Always out for power, you're a coward with your bets,
Strolling in when the site's at its weakest to make the meekest of threats,
As Ramshutu said, who the fuck is this man to not invest for all the profit that he gets?
You made a mockery of policy, 'gold medal' cheated, you owe so many debts,
Better pay up on your way out or understand a scorned DART never forgets.
airmax1227
Debates: 0
airmax1227
I think I hear a whisper, so I check my fridge crisper, and there's nothing but food,
I keep hearing the noise, but maintain my poise, and simply shrug let it go dude.
I don't want no beef, I'm the IDGAF-in-Chief, and it's not my intent to be rude.
I'm here on a mission, Airmax DART-edition, so let's drop the make-believe feud.

I took a break, for my mental ache, but I'm back to get some work done,
I did not flee, I just had to be free, but now that I'm here let's have some fun,
I stuck it out, until my final shout, I bled DDO until I was forced to run,
Stop with the lies, I got DDO blood in my eyes, sorry not sorry that I actually won.

I know how to feel, but I just keep it real, no need to cite my emotion,
I may be reserved, but not if it is deserved, with wits like the depths of the ocean,
I can emote if in need, and demote you with speed, I'm a warlock with a swag potion,
DART knows I'm here, so I just want to be clear, all will soon know my devotion.

You wana talk about power, then you better cower, I really know how to type,
I'm here with my keyboard, a rappin debate lord, vastly surpassing even my hype,
I can say a complex word, like haven't you heard, and say that your round wasn't quite ripe,
But that wouldn't be cool, let us get back to school, and I'll just complete this rap snipe.

I hear what you're saying, don't think I'm delaying, I just got here to win,
I'm just here for the working, no risk of me twerking, my victory is only to you a sin,
I admit to being on break, and best for your sake, cuz now you'll take it to the chin,
You can dish it out, and I wont even shout, I'm just gona sit back and grin.

But I don't want this to be mean, so let's keep it clean, I think I can be a friend,
I want to help DART, like a fine piece of art, and answer always 'but will it blend',
I want to disprove the unfair view, it's simply not true, I think it's time we did mend,
Because the goals we do share, as I really do care, and that isn't ever going to end.
Mikal
Mikal
So mad that he won't respond to you it's actually a meme
*cry**bitch**moan* he's ignoring me and  he's so mean
mental state of a child, premature like a teen
playing the victim is just second nature, it's in your genes 

You want attention so fucking bad that I would feel ashamed 
just a whiny little bitch that hates when he's not the one being named
Being a pain in everyone's ass is your only claim to fame
having everyone hate you it's a god damn shame

How does it feel to be a bitch and hated by everyone you talk too?
Not having someone by your side that is there to walk through life with you?
Not having a crew, friends, or a boo there is there for you through and through?
Please stop being dense and realize you are annoying and take a cue

You want to call him robotic and try to paint him as a snake
when the only thing you've did for this community is spew senseless hate
Being the bigger man, means sometimes not taking your bait
lucky for him, I don't need to be the bigger man and I enjoy making you break

It's almost cute how mad you get when you are not the target of attention
you want him to acknowledge you so bad it's a different dimension filled with tension
The condescension, apprehension and the dissension that you mention
is all a figment in your mind and and this is a convention for his ascension

You say people don't forget his deeds and that much is fact
He's ten times the person you will ever be  and has 20 times the tact
people respect him for what he did and hate you for existing 
It's funny it makes you mad because you can't escape who you are so please stop resisting 

Mikal
Mikal
-->
@airmax1227
beat me to it xD
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
so why didn't you help it then, all these years?
airmax1227
airmax1227
so why didn't you help it then, all these years?
I was in retirement. I came out of retirement because I was asked to, and then realized it could reinvigorate the same passion I had.

or,

I didn't care to, and then I did.

I'm not sure how much better I can explain this. I have a passion for the type of work I am being asked to do here, but I also wanted, and deserved, a break from it after more than 6 years of trying to do it for DDO, and the way that it ended.

To be clear, and perhaps say more than I should, I am passionate for the work. It may not be about this community in particular, because I don't know half of the community, but I will and I'll gain a particular affinity towards this community soon enough, but it's about the work. I wasn't a part of DDO for that long when I took over the responsibilities that I did, or even particularly connected to that community at the time, and I don't think anyone is questioning my commitment/motivations there.

I do view this as a good faith discussion about my motivations, and lack of connection with the community. Those are fair criticisms and I'm not sure how more I need to concede or explain to suffice the inquiry. I have some ideas that I think can help, and I'm excited to try to get those ideas to work. If it's being insinuated that my motivation is some kinda narcissistic vanity exercise, then I'll just say that you are mistaken and time will tell.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@airmax1227
Can you release an official, direct statement about whether you support or condemn Lunatic's and Mikal's conduct in how they've campaigned against your opposition and behaved throughout this phase of pre-election?

Do you endorse how Lunatic and Mikal carried themselves and treated Ilikepie5 and myself during this election?

Lunatic
Debates: 3
Lunatic
-->
@airmax1227
Imagine if you brought a planeful of food and valuable resources to ethopians, and while the rest of them infulged hungrily, one scrawny, pathetic, half retarded ethopian angrily points his finger at you and states: "Where was this food all these years ago!? We don't want it now!" 

Lunatic
Lunatic

RM's reading comprehension is amazing these days. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Stay salty RM lol.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Imagine if you brought a planeful of food and valuable resources to ethopians, and while the rest of them infulged hungrily, one scrawny, pathetic, half retarded ethopian angrily points his finger at you and states: "Where was this food all these years ago!? We don't want it now!" 
A better analogy is that he dethrones the Ethiopian Emperor, demands everybody worship him, all on the promise that he'll only give the food once instated as their ruler.
Lunatic
Lunatic
A better analogy is that he dethrones the Ethiopian king, demands everybody worship him, all on the promise that he'll only give the food once instated as their ruler.
You should really substantiate the bolded lol. Also "Ruler" implies this position isn't a volunteer community service job. When you wanted to be president was it because you wanted to be this website's ruler? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
In the analogy, you are implying the people are ungrateful for a selfless act.
Lunatic
Lunatic
RM listen, if you want to keep this going, we can. The more you wanna keep posting, the more I and others will keep calling your bullsh1t. I honestly do not see the point though. Why are you being so salty? What happened to your attitude here: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/7209-election-discussion-thread?page=2&post_number=27

You were literally voting for airmax a few days before the voting started, and just changed your mind because I pissed you off. All the stuff you were saying about airmax helping the site didn't just disappear because he won the presidency lol. Are you that salty that you didn't get  your way? How long are you gonna keep this going? You lost the moral high ground a long time ago, but this is honestly just pretty pathetic mate. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
When you wanted to be president was it because you wanted to be this website's ruler? 
He doesn't just want the role it offers at all, he wants total power and control over the mods even it's why he has you hard-pressuring Ragnar out of the mod team because he knows whiteflame will bend to his will.
Lunatic
Lunatic
In the analogy, you are implying the people are ungrateful for a selfless act.
Not people, person. It's literally just you fussing about this. In my analogy everyone else indulged in the food. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
You were literally voting for airmax a few days before the voting started, and just changed your mind because I pissed you off. All the stuff you were saying about airmax helping the site didn't just disappear because he won the presidency lol. Are you that salty that you didn't get  your way? How long are you gonna keep this going? You lost the moral high ground a long time ago, but this is honestly just pretty pathetic mate. 
Why would it need to disappear, he won so what's the issue for you?

I got my way if he lives up to his promise. It doesn't mean I don't find it absolutely ridiculous and pathetic the way he's gone about helping us only if he'd win.
Lunatic
Lunatic
He doesn't just want the role it offers at all, he wants total power and control over the mods even it's why he has you hard-pressuring Ragnar out of the mod team because he knows whiteflame will bend to his will.
He doesn't have me doing anything lol. That is next level conspiracy theory. I want ragnar out of office because he was a better site member than a mod. The qoutes of his I posted showed that Ragnar took into account how annoyed he was by you when implementing a ban. You hate me so much that you don't even realize I am still defending you against ragnar, despite you constantly calling me a bully or whatever else. You are blinded by rage and hate and don't see logic. 
Lunatic
Lunatic
Why would it need to disappear, he won so what's the issue for you?
I don't have an issue, you do. You are still whining and complaining about this. Are you that sore of a loser?

I got my way if he lives up to his promise. It doesn't mean I don't find it absolutely ridiculous and pathetic the way he's gone about helping us only if he'd win.
Why not wait to call him out after he's had a chance to fulfull some of his promises then? Why are you benig petty now? 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
No you are not. That is over now, I can never get those 6 weeks back. What you are doing is removing from the mod team a member who will stick up to Airmax, it's very see-through.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
Actually this thread wasn't about what you think it was about.

He'd been ignoring me and treating me as if he's 'above replying to me' I was seeing if I could get him to finally acknowledge me and he did.
Lunatic
Lunatic
No you are not. That is over now, I can never get those 6 weeks back. What you are doing is removing from the mod team a member who will stick up to Airmax, it's very see-through.
Ragnar is friends with airmax, always has been. They have had a good relationship for as long as I can remember. My issues with ragnar are my own, not his. It's funny you would normally take my side on this considering what ragnar is saying and doing with his power shows that he is more willing to discriminate someone like you with his mod powers. I am calling him out for that and instead you are defending him because you hate me more. It shows that you don't stand for anything and only care about "getting one up" on your enemies. Since you see me as your current enemy, you will take anyone's side that isn't mine, regardless of what they are actually saying. You virtually did the same thing with pie. What do you actually stand for RM?

Actually this thread wasn't about what you think it was about.

He'd been ignoring me and treating me as if he's 'above replying to me' I was seeing if I could get him to finally acknowledge me and he did.
Why does getting his attention matter so much to you? If you hate him so bad, have him blocked, and are genuinely displeased at his presence here, then why beg for his attention like this? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
@Wylted
@Barney
@Mikal
Ragnar is the type of dude who can and will grab airmax by the collar and say 'sit the fuck down boy' when the time comes.

Whiteflame isn't. Supadudz isn't.

Stop pretending you're defending me. I am telling you, Wylted and Mikal right now, I do not support Ragnar stepping down and that is my final say on it.
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic

Literally spit out my water 
Mikal
Mikal
I don't want Ragnar to step down. He's the only one with the balls to kick you off the site when you get annoying. Max ironically would stop him

I hope to God Ragnar stays, just hope he changes his stances on some of his CoC views. The one thing universally that everyone on this site and even DDO agreed on is you literally drool on your keyboard. So nice to see Ragnar be honest enough to say that he yeeted you because you were unbearable .
Lunatic
Lunatic
RM you are literally beyond reason. The fact that you just said that and didn't respond to what I actually said proves you are beyong hope. Stay salty and mad little man. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Lunatic
A salty me would not defend Ragnar here. Ragnar reduced my ban length, David manipulated him.

I do not care that Ragnar found me annoying and wrongly banned me because I am an annoying prick to many and that's a fact. Ragnar had more reason than any mod in the site's history to be a prick to me but he was the absolutely most responsive and caring mod to me behind the scenes, you don't know fucking shit.

I do not support him stepping down, that's final I will go to war with you over it if you want, long-term.
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Mikal
I hope to God Ragnar stays, just hope he changes his stances on some attack threads 
If ragnar was capable of humility, I would be okay with him staying. But all the dude does is double down when he is called out and will never admit wrongdoing lol. He literally asked me to qoute him saying that he takes personal frustrations into account when banning members. He even went as far as to say he would resign if I did so. I qouted him saying so, and he completely runs from the accusation. I think ragnar stepping down is the right move for him and the site, but I would be okay with him also just reforming his dumb public wrist slapping sh1t he does. I doubt he will though. 
Mikal
Mikal
-->
@Lunatic
I think he can admit it. Anyone when cornered and pressured is less likely to admit fault especially when confronted publicly. If you asked him in a pm 

"Did you ban RM because he's an annoying bitch"

He would likely say yes. In fact I think him and I had this exact conversation. I asked him to reduce the ban from 6 months to 3 months or something and he basically said RM was getting banned for multiple issues that happened over a long period of time that was long overdue. I actually appreciate when a moderator just owns his shit. My man banned RM because he's RM and annoying AF. Tbh outside of providing content and being a doofus he doesn't really add value to anything so I don't blame him 
Lunatic
Lunatic
A salty me would not defend Ragnar here. Ragnar reduced my ban length, David manipulated him.
David didn't manipulate sh1t. I was in the discord when your ban went down. It was a genuine "good ol' boys" vibe going on and you were out of the loop. I barely remember David having anything to do with it lol. Ragnar only reduced your ban length after he was called out by me and thett3 and I had a very long discussion with him in that discord. MisterChris probably played a role in the reduction as well. 

I do not care that Ragnar found me annoying and wrongly banned me because I am an annoying prick to many and that's a fact. 
Cool, I am going to use this qoute against you in the future when you start being a massive hypocrite against ragnar again, inevitably. 

Ragnar had more reason than any mod in the site's history to be a prick to me but he was the absolutely most responsive and caring mod to me behind the scenes, you don't know fucking shit.
I do know, because I am privy to all the dm's that are shared in that discord, and you are unaware of how much sh1t was actually talked about you by the mod team there lol.

I do not support him stepping down, that's final I will go to war with you over it if you want, long-term.
War with me? You don't respond to half of what I say. Your just gonna call me a bully and run and hide again.