Debates: 0
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR TRUTHFUL QUOTE ABOUT A CERTAIN BIBLE "DUNCED OUT" FACTION WITHIN THIS RELIGION FORUM: "When they are not creating strawmen, they are grasping at straw."

Even though you are a Hell Bound Atheist upon your demise, we see eye -to -eye on many aspects of certain Biblically challenged members that are still embarrassing themselves here at DEBATEART Religion Forum! 

Case in point, the Satanic minion of Satan Shila had to run away from posting in this forum because of her sexual potty-mouthed outbreaks that went directly against the COC rules that got her in trouble.  Then we have the continued #1 Bible fool Miss Tradesecret that doesn't know if she is coming or going relative to the JUDEO-Christian Bible. Then the newcomer to the Bible Stupid Club, "Public-Choice," that doesn't even realize in what he is trying to bring forth should be an outright embarrassment for him in calling Jesus as God, a LIAR, but he doesn't see this FACT! Duh!

Jesus and I can only wish that the moderators of this distinguished Religion Forum could give "live tests upon the Bible" to any pseudo-christian that wants to join this forum, and if they reach the low levels of Bible knowledge of the aforementioned members above, then they are gracefully told to leave until gaining even a modicum of Biblical intelligence!  

IT IS ALMOST A FULL TIME JOB IN CORRECTING SHILA'S, MISS TRADESECRET'S, AND PUBLIC-CHOICE'S OUTRIGHT BIBLE INEPTNESS!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Even though you are a Hell Bound Atheist upon your demise, we see eye -to -eye on many aspects of certain Biblically challenged members that are still embarrassing themselves here at DEBATEART Religion Forum! 

To be honest Brother D. In all my time looking at these ancient texts, I have found it to be the case that it is atheists that often seems to know more about scripture than most theists.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING AND 100 PERCENT TRUTHFUL QUOTE: "To be honest Brother D. In all my time looking at these ancient texts, I have found it to be the case that it is atheists that often seems to know more about scripture than most theists."

Uh, of course you are not including me as the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum in your truthful statement above, "cough," correct?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
of course you are not including me as the only TRUE Christian upon this Religion Forum in your truthful statement above, "cough," correct?

I said  "most" Brother D. most.
And I believe that your biblical knowledge outstrips anyone here when it comes to scripture. Maybe if I had been taught to memorise them from very early childhood, it would have helped me recall at the speed that you can, especially when prompted.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Stephen,

YOUR TRUTHFUL QUOTE ABOUT THE BROTHER D:  "And I believe that your biblical knowledge outstrips anyone here when it comes to scripture. Maybe if I had been taught to memorise them from very early childhood, it would have helped me recall at the speed that you can, especially when prompted."

Yes, I have to agree with you upon what you said about me above.  Trust me, in pleasing my serial killer Jesus as God in taking on the members of the current Bible Stupid Club here upon this forum, where it's members are at this time, the MIA Shila, Miss Tradesecret, and  Public-Choice, Jesus is pleased with me as He states in nightly prayer, praise!

Yes, Jesus gave me a preconceived at birth godly scenario to have a photographic memory of His JUDEO-Christian Bible, at the expense of the forum's Bible Stupid Club,®️ and where I will continue to easily Bible Slap them Silly,®️praise!  

Just another "feel-good" image of the godly Brother D. holding my trusty Bible in preaching Jesus' TRUE modus operandi within the scriptures!

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Yawn
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
@Poly.

Get some sleep Poly.

All that frolicking under the full moon is catching up with you.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Threatening other board members with death is ok when your an atheist. Mods are based fuck heads.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Since I have Bible Slapped Silly®️ "Public-Choice" with my godly post #87, and since I have checked on him subsequently by seeing that he sheepishly comes into this Religion Forum, the last being 22 hours from this posting, we can only wonder if he will be able to return?  Jesus' true biblical axioms and myself, are not done with this Bible fool yet!  

I can only wonder if this was the Bible inept fool "Public-Choice" running past me the other day, where he was mumbling; "I have had it in being the Bible fool at DEBATEART Religion Forum!" https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGRQXT

Stephen, pseudo-christians never learn.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen, pseudo-Christians never learn.

Facts are hard to face for many of the faithful, Brother D.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Facts or honesty?

Though if children are programmed with misinformation, then can we blame them even when the grow up.

Such is the nature of an organic processing device, that it isn't particularly responsive to re-programming.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
(a) Facts or honesty?
(b)Though if children are programmed with misinformation, can we blame them even when the grow up.

(a) Both.
(b)We live in the 21st century now, Vic . If those children were now 150 years old now, you may have a reasonably good point.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
21st century.

Same old data transfer.

It's still a case of old dogs not wanting to learn new tricks.

Nor teach new tricks.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@zedvictor4
21st century.

Same old data transfer.

There is new data and information being uncovered and discovered every day now, Vic. And since the 1869 education act was formed and introduced education has been granted and free, compulsory for all children from all backgrounds. Some take advantage other don't.

Those nasty white industrialists, eh. If it wasn't for them, I am sure we'd still be pulling our water from the nearest stream and working the fields and mines for 5 years to afford to buy a horse and another two for the cart.
Hope Mrs Vic is doing fine.
Good night, Vic, lad. 

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Stephen
Yep, bedtime for me too.

Best wishes to you and yours.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Atheists want society controlled  by government, that's why they always talk about religion and control. Jealouse little pricks.
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Public-Choice
@Shila

Stephen,

OMG, LOOK!  In Public-Choice's pinkish moniker to the left, it shows in the link below, that the continued Bible fool sheepishly snuck into the forum today 45 minutes previously on 11-16-2022 as shown in the screen shot at the bottom of the image, where he still is RUNNING AWAY from my post #87 that shows him to be an inept Bible fool, that was posted on 11-8-2022, which is 8 days ago!  LOL!

Miss Tradesecret should take note of what Public-Choice and Shila have done, where they have to currently remain in HIDING because of their outright Bible stupidity equal to Miss Tradesecrets, as continuously shown by the membership! 

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
alas dear Brother 

it is you who runs away. And the best example of you running away is you posting links rather than actually having a discussion. 
BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Tradesecret
@Public-Choice

Public-Choice, who is vying to be the #1 Bible stupid fool over Miss Tradesecret's position at this time, 

OMG, YOU HAVE RETURNED FOR MY FURTHER BIBLE SLAPPING YOU SILLY®️, AS YOU ARE SHOWN TO BE IN THIS THREAD: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/8244/post-links/358471

So, it only took you about 10 days to lick your wounds that Jesus' inspired words, and my delivery thereof, gave you at your embarrassing expense because of your Bible stupidity is equal to Miss Tradesecrets!  LOL!

You have a lot of catching up to do Mr. Public-Choice, as shown in the links below that you RAN AWAY from, especially my post #87!!!!

Public-Choice, if you want to make us laugh harder at your Bible ineptness, ask Miss Tradesecret to help you out on the links above that you are running away from, okay? Where the least of which, Miss Tradesecret can show you how to childishly whimper a  "Quack, quack" response like she does when she can't address my godly posts, other than to run away from them like you are doing to mine above, okay?  Thanking you in advance.

WAITING, YOU MAY BEGIN!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "PUBLIC-CHOICE" THAT "SNEAKS BACK INTO ANOTHER THREAD" WITHOUT ADDRESSING HIS BIBLE STUPIDITY IN HIS OWN THREAD HEREIN, WILL BE ...?

Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
There's no use debating with a false teacher.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Tradesecret
Typically, traditional Christianity has centred around the scriptures, the creeds and to a certain extent tradition.  They have observed Sunday as the Lord's Day of worship.

Why Sunday?

BrotherD.Thomas
BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Public-Choice

Public-Choice, who is Bible stupid of the Sabbath Day, 

YOUR WHIMPERING LITTLE BOY QUOTE IN GIVING UP, TO KNOWING THAT YOU WERE EASILY SCHOOLED BY JESUS AND I THAT THE SABBATH DAY IS THE SEVENTH DAY!!!:  “There's no use debating with a false teacher.”

Oh my, little Public-Choice, how embarrassing for you in front of the membership in not being able to stand up to the biblical truth where the Sabbath is the SEVENTH DAY, where you laughably say it can be any day you want it to be, NOT Bible fool!  

How embarrassing for you in this Religion Forum to RUN AWAY from said truth that I showed you in the following links:

From now on when you are upon this Religion Forum, you will now be known as; “Bible stupid of the Sabbath Day“ and guilty of the following inspired words by Jesus:   ”Always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth." (2 Timothy 3:7)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE “PUBLIC-CHOICE” THAT DISAGREES WITH JESUS, AS GOD, UPON THE SABBATH BEING THE SEVENTH DAY, WILL BE …?

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Stephen
Why Sunday?
Because the first day of the week is when Jesus rose from the dead. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Public-Choice
So both Peter and Paul agreed that Jesus, not Peter, was the foundation of the church.

yep. And if you know your scriptures, there is no way Jesus would have left "the keys to the kingdom" to Peter.  No matter who the bible says he would "build his church on". The gnostic gospels make it clear that Jesus told his remain disciples that his brother James should lead the church if anything should happen to him.
Athias
Debates: 20
Athias
-->
@Tradesecret
Because the first day of the week is when Jesus rose from the dead. 
Which would, by our calendar, have been on Saturday evening.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Threatening other board members with death is ok when your an atheist. Mods are based fuck heads.
Who threated to kill who, and in which post did it occur?

Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@Barney
Fuck you.
Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
???