Total: 67
Kaitlyn
Debates: 0
Kaitlyn
Freedom of speech is dead in Ireland. It has been murdered by the typical libtard 'hate speech' nonsense that allows corrupt governments and malicious people to destroy others for disagreeing with them. Not only that, but a reversal of the golden criminal justice principle of 'innocent until proven guilty' is about to take effect, too, wherein people need to explain why they have material on their devices, else they are assumed guilty. FuzJqkqX0AEbXtR (1080×1137) (twimg.com)

Ireland is about to pass a law that prevents people from having "material that is likely to incite violence or hatred against a person or group of person". What that means in practice is that if you have something that is political that refers to controversial issues on your phone or laptop, those are illegal and could be used to criminally prosecute you, because the standard for inciting violence/hatred is vague and assumes you're guilty.

If you have a picture of Hitler on your laptop or phone, perhaps used for a research project at school, you'll need to explain yourself before a judge. If you have a meme about Asians not driving well, you'll need to explain yourself before a judge. If you have a video of some African Muslims bashing people, you'll need to explain yourself in front of a judge.

Say what you want about America and its failings, but at least it has robust freedom of speech and criminal justice laws. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Ireland is about to pass a law that prevents people from having "material that is likely to incite violence or hatred against a person or group of person"
So they will ban Quran? Cool.

badger
badger
We here in Ireland have a culture of knocking obnoxious fucks in the head. Our drinking culture has always worked to round out the edges. This is commendable really, it'll pick up the stragglers.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean what it used to. The detestable American right have picked it up as a shield. I'm glad we would deny that in Ireland. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
We here in Ireland have a culture of knocking obnoxious fucks in the head.
You are a violent, unstable person.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean what it used to. The detestable American right have picked it up as a shield.
Freedom of speech means protection of speech that people don't agree with. People of your kind are precisely the people that freedom of speech needs protection from, because you are intolerant.

Your intolerance of speech that you personally don't agree with is a 3rd world trait and belongs there, as does your criminal tendency to violence.
badger
badger
Freedom of speech is not about opinions, it's about people. It affords us an ownership in our own circumstances. No person will be denied that in Ireland. Where your speech encroaches on that same ownership of others, then you can get a kick in the head. 
badger
badger
I saw what you wrote before the edit btw. You're such a bothered little weirdo. 
badger
badger
I believe that America is a bitch nation. That's your model. Guns create too much distance between people, give rise to a certain artificiality in politics. Ireland's politics is made in close quarters. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Freedom of speech is not about opinions, it's about people. It affords us an ownership in our own circumstances. No person will be denied that in Ireland. Where your speech encroaches on that same ownership of others, then you can get a kick in the head. 
This is what you 3rd world, violent degenerates don't understand about speech: speech isn't violence. It's just speech. If you don't like it, walk away or criticize it. 

People getting violent, over speech protected by freedom of speech, don't belong in a 1st world country. 

Your country has drifted that much closer to the 3rd world and it is disgusting, as are you.
badger
badger
Nothing remotely interesting left in this thread for me, toodles. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Guns create too much distance between people
Guns are a necessary part of a free nation to fight tyranny, discourage invasion, and help self-defense in domestic affairs. 

The bill that is about to be passed in Ireland is tyrannical and strips the Irish of the ability to live freely, and is precisely what a firearm can help to prevent.

Ireland's politics is made in close quarters. 
Ireland has become an international disgrace. Your 3rd world politics are putrid.

Keep away from us.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
Where your speech encroaches on that same ownership of others, then you can get a kick in the head.
Yes. That is about as stupid as every other leftist theory.
badger
badger
I really am as proud as an Irishman can be. Thanks for the thread, I guess. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
I really am as proud as an Irishman can be.
Yeah and I'm sure pigs are proud of the muddy filth they roll around in
badger
badger
Yeah and I'm sure pigs are proud of the muddy filth they roll around in

You don't seem so proud. You seem perennially bothered.

Or is a catfish your animal?
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
You don't seem so proud. You seem perennially bothered.
I'm a White nationalist. I love being White and proud of it <3

Or is a catfish your animal?
I don't own any catfish. Is that what you Irish degenerates eat?
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@badger
@Kaitlyn
@Kaitlyn

As I see it there is nothing nationally white about the USA.

So you are probably best regarded as a physiological isolationist.

Not that in any real sense is anyone white...Albino's maybe, but this would include "black" albino's.

So you're pride is probably relative to an ambiguous European heredity.

In so much as Europe was and is a mish mash of all sorts, divided by ever changing borders.

@Badger

Ireland is now the emerald end of the big rainbow....Ain't that right Badge?

As long as we can hang on to freedom of thought for a bit longer, then I can think what the f**k I want about anything.

badger
badger
-->
@zedvictor4
Think what you like, zed. Be careful opening your mouth to tell it. Hasn't that always been the way of things?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@badger
Well, freedom of opinion will be taken away too once technology develops enough to read minds.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@badger
For sure, never voice an opinion in the presence of a stranger.

Just make small talk.
sadolite
sadolite
America and the rest of the world aint far behind. Tyranny for all is the future.  In America you have to explain why you think performing irreversible hormone treatments and sex change operations on 6 year old  children is bad.
PREZ-HILTON
Debates: 18
PREZ-HILTON
-->
@badger
I believe that America is a bitch nation. That's your model. Guns create too much distance between people, give rise to a certain artificiality in politics. Ireland's politics is made in close quarters. 
I thought the IRA was pretty cool back when that was a big thing. Kinda wished I was there. 

Agree with you about distance, but I think it has more to do with the distance between average citizens and the government. Like I have never talked to my local congressman, he represents too many people. How can the average person be listened to. 

Also I love Conor McGregor. When I was in Vegas on vacation one time, it was during the mcGregor Mayweather fight and this Irish guy flew to the states and was trying to start shit with strangers loudly yelling about how Mayweather was going to get his ass kicked. Of course I had a 7 day vacation and was pretty much out of cash day one. I kept running into the Irish guy. We would bullshit and I did have just enough money to buy him a few beers. After the fight the poor bastard locked himself in the hotel room and I when I did see him, he looked like a broken man. I wanted to hug him and tell him that it's going to be okay that McGregor would bounce back but after that he just gave me the cold shoulder and acted like he didn't know me. 

A small part of me feels like I may have accidentally run into you in Vegas, but I doubt you would care about the results of that fight. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
As I see it there is nothing nationally white about the USA.
Perhaps not anymore, but the USA was founded in White nationalism, hence why it was so successful and lasted so long.

There's still a large group of Whites who reside in the USA, and in particular parts, there is still a White majority (and all the benefits that come with it).

Not that in any real sense is anyone white...Albino's maybe, but this would include "black" albino's.
Why do you keep saying this? I've corrected you like 4 times on this.

We can sort people into racial groups really easily for the most part. For the vast majority of people, merely looking at them is enough to sort them into racial groups. Those mere observations are backed by studies that actually looked at the genetic ancestry. Even at low amounts of SNP/loci analysis, and even with super basic divisions of 'African', 'European' and 'Asian', Whites are still clearly genetically distinct as 'European' Bamshad et al. 2003 Am J Hum Genet.pdf (lsu.edu).

You're wrong every time you say this and will never be right, so stop saying it.

So you're pride is probably relative to an ambiguous European heredity. In so much as Europe was and is a mish mash of all sorts, divided by ever changing borders.
Pride for your own race is natural and healthy. Europeans have also contributed the most to humanity out of any race: Was the Wealth of Nations Determined in 1000 B.C.? | NBER Excerpt from the book "Human Accomplishment" By Charles Murray - Imgur 

bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@badger
A bitch nation would get conquered by the British for 700 years.

You’ll notice, we did not. Primarily because of our guns, might I add
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
I personally have no race other than the human race.

And I suppose that I have what might be described as pride in modern British multi-culturalism.

I'm also fully aware of how modern Britishness was arrived at.

And also fully aware that the USA was arrived at in exactly the same way.

And so why do you continue to refer to your whiteness when you know that it doesn't actually represent whiteness.

Especially when there is a wide spectrum of skin tone relative your European Heredity.

An heredity that was thousands of years in the making, rather than the few hundred years of the USA.

I would suggest that you pride in your whiteness is just a temporary psychological prop in response to the oppressive reality of change.

Fortunately the USA is big enough to still afford you the isolationism that your fearfulness craves.

And of course you've also got all those lovely guns....But so has Blackie.
badger
badger
-->
@bmdrocks21
You're speaking the same language as me, dude. We were a tiny island off an Empire that was the thorn in its side. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
-->
@zedvictor4
I personally have no race other than the human race.

You keep making some bad arguments over and over, and this is certainly one of them.

And I suppose that I have what might be described as pride in modern British multi-culturalism.

I'm also fully aware of how modern Britishness was arrived at.

And also fully aware that the USA was arrived at in exactly the same way.
White genes built the British empire, not random cultures bunched together.

Multi-culturalism only ever weakens countries by, at best, having them balkanize into their cultural/racial groups, or at worst, having them fight against each other.

Being proud of weakness is embarrassing. 

And so why do you continue to refer to your whiteness when you know that it doesn't actually represent whiteness.

Especially when there is a wide spectrum of skin tone relative your European Heredity.

An heredity that was thousands of years in the making, rather than the few hundred years of the USA.
It's not hard to understand.

People with European ancestry = White. Yes, the skin tone will vary within the group of White. This is all backed by SNP/loci analysis which you have repeatedly refused to engage with Bamshad et al. 2003 Am J Hum Genet.pdf (lsu.edu). No, people aren't suddenly confusing all Africans for White people because in very rare instances, it is harder to tell the race of someone.

You keep failing to understand this rather basic point over and over.

I would suggest that you pride in your whiteness is just a temporary psychological prop in response to the oppressive reality of change.

Fortunately the USA is big enough to still afford you the isolationism that your fearfulness craves.

And of course you've also got all those lovely guns....But so has Blackie.
It's the complete opposite: people are naturally tribal to their own race. It takes propaganda and social conditioning to lessen that natural inclination.

You're pathologizing natural human behavior. 

Do you think it's okay for Black to be Black nationalists?
bmdrocks21
Debates: 6
bmdrocks21
-->
@badger
Yes, we’re speaking English. What of it? We were ‘colonized’ until a few years after we decided we didn’t like that deal. 

After 700 years, you accomplished what? Keep the British out, let everyone else in? Irish identity will soon be nothing other than militant Islam and curry.

Which is sad, honestly. Always had a fondness for the Éire. Now it’s an impending totalitarian multiculti hellhole. And meanwhile you applaud the government curbing any opposition to giving Ireland away. Some proud Irishman you are. 

I feel your whining about our healthcare, gun rights, and speech rights is really just a cope. You don’t want to confront the mess forming in your home
badger
badger
-->
@bmdrocks21
I'm not so easily baited, dude. I'm just having a bit of fun with OP here. I'll give you the conversation I ignored you on in that other Ireland thread if you need it though. We don't have a huge Muslim presence in Ireland - there's your start. 
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
We don't have a huge Muslim presence in Ireland - there's your start. 
That's true but why do you need any in the first place? What good does it bring your country? They're not going to assimilate (Muslims drinking? hello?). They're not going to care about Irish history. They're going to balkanize and form enclaves like they did in England. They're going to bring Sharia to their parts of your country.

What good is it doing your country by letting them in?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Kaitlyn
Sub-races are a concept relative to human social development.

But even within that context "white" is not a sub-race.

White is an assumption relative to a perceivable difference........Skin tone and certain facial features at the lighter end of the colour range.

Europeanism is broad spectrum of sub-races exhibiting a broad range of facial features, and formerly Britishness was no more than a development of Europeanism as was Americanism. Though ongoing migration and development  has further changed what it is to be British or American....For ever.

So, human social development has not ceased, neither here nor in the USA. Nor did it not occur prior to the establishment of Europeanism.

In fact human social development migrated outwards from the singular establishment of the Human Race, and from there on in, we anatomically and physiologically sub-divided.

Your white Americanism really is just a very recent cherry picked bit of human history relative to social development, human migration and human distribution.

And also your inbuilt concerns relative to your formative conditioning.

If we teach our kids that they are different and special, that is what they will grow up believing.

And of course the same principle applies to all human sub-groups who teach the same misleading stuff to their kids. Which as we are patently aware, leads to all sorts of problems in terms of how we do or don't interact within our local communities and the wider global community. 

And for sure, along the way we can attribute specific aspects of material development to specific sub-groups, which will obviously also relate to a certain temporary slowing down of genetic diversification

But hey it's now, and genetic diversification and the human race is still on the rampage. And Planet Earth is only so big.