Author: AustinL0926

Read-only
Total: 304
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
So because I used dots, I’m suspicious? That makes no sense.
No. Your phrasing 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
On a side note—good to see Earth being so active
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
I saw that wording, but I still think he might have misspoke. Still, I'll vote him out if we don't have anything better to do. 
Earth
Earth
VTL Joebob for character claim.
JoeBob
Debates: 3
JoeBob
-->
@Earth
@ILikePie5
No. Your phrasing 
I have no clue what you mean by that.

VTL Joebob for character claim.
I am algebraic notation.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I have no clue what you mean by that.
Read my post.

I am algebraic notation.
Interesting
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
Read my post.
Point still stands. I put dots and your loosing it thinking I’m scum. Your being ridiculous.
Earth
Earth
Unvote
AustinL0926
Debates: 33
AustinL0926
VOTECOUNT:

Joebob (1/5): Pie

P.S. I may or may not have included hints to the theme with (some) of these flavor clips. Have fun figuring it out :D
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Alright, having just caught up on the DP… yeah, I don’t get the basis for this push on JoeBob. I think the basis for sussing him is weak at best, and this statement by Pie is just flat out false:
Sure, which makes my point even more valid. He’s never played as scum. He’s more likely to make the mistake if anything.
I can confirm that I’ve played with JoeBob as scum. I’ve seen how he behaves in the role. I think he’d be more careful about his posts if he was scum, since he regularly requested help with those posts in that game. None of what I’ve seen so far matches his scum behavior in that game.

That being said, the character claim doesn’t automatically give much away (though I’ll note that it’s also associated with moves, bringing it in line thematically with Castling), so the information garnered can still be useful without providing too much info to scum.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
Point still stands. I put dots and your loosing it thinking I’m scum. You’re being ridiculous.
Am I? The dots are irrelevant to my entire post, yet you’re still harping on them. I’m not being ridiculous 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
Alright, having just caught up on the DP… yeah, I don’t get the basis for this push on JoeBob. I think the basis for sussing him is weak at best, and this statement by Pie is just flat out false:
Eh I don’t consider that a game in the first place. There’s a reason why I didn’t play that game. Point taken though.

I can confirm that I’ve played with JoeBob as scum. I’ve seen how he behaves in the role. I think he’d be more careful about his posts if he was scum, since he regularly requested help with those posts in that game. None of what I’ve seen so far matches his scum behavior in that game.
Yes exactly but that’s just my point. He’s extremely cautious with his posts. That post screams wanting to seem like he doesn’t know the fact that Savant is definitely town.

That being said, the character claim doesn’t automatically give much away (though I’ll note that it’s also associated with moves, bringing it in line thematically with Castling), so the information garnered can still be useful without providing too much info to scum.
Castling
Pawn
Algebraic Notation

The odd one out is algebraic notation at this point in time. The first two are more niche. A specific piece in game where there are multiple pieces. A move in a game where there are multiple moves. Algebraic notation is universal.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Eh I don’t consider that a game in the first place. There’s a reason why I didn’t play that game. Point taken though.
It is still an opportunity to get some intel on his behavior as scum, and notably, the only one we have. 
Yes exactly but that’s just my point. He’s extremely cautious with his posts. That post screams wanting to seem like he doesn’t know the fact that Savant is definitely town.
It expresses a degree of uncertainty that I would not expect to see in a scum post from him. That caution would have to be his scum partner coming through, which is possible, but I don’t have good reason to believe that yet.
Castling
Pawn
Algebraic Notation

The odd one out is algebraic notation at this point in time. The first two are more niche. A specific piece in game where there are multiple pieces. A move in a game where there are multiple moves. Algebraic notation is universal.
I guess that’s one way to look at it. I think there are several plausible theme splits, though I’ll note that Algebraic Notation isn’t consistently an outlier.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
It is still an opportunity to get some intel on his behavior as scum, and notably, the only one we have. 
Fair enough.

It expresses a degree of uncertainty that I would not expect to see in a scum post from him. That caution would have to be his scum partner coming through, which is possible, but I don’t have good reason to believe that yet.
The uncertainty feels contrived af though. I’ve never seen that come from him in any game. Though my knowledge is off of the games I’ve played with him directly. Keep in mind that his partner could be AWOL though.

As of now I think he’s the best candidate to lynch. We have 3 claims already. I’m fine getting a role from Joe and making a decision. Idk where the inactives are which is annoying af too

I guess that’s one way to look at it. I think there are several plausible theme splits, though I’ll note that Algebraic Notation isn’t consistently an outlier.
The split works with my charscter, and I’m 90% sure it works with yours based on what you said earlier.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
As of now I think he’s the best candidate to lynch. We have 3 claims already. I’m fine getting a role from Joe and making a decision. Idk where the inactives are which is annoying af too
I’ll consider it, but I want at least a couple of the inactives to chime in before pursuing anything.
The split works with my charscter, and I’m 90% sure it works with yours based on what you said earlier.
In a sense, yes. That’s why I’m considering your proposed split, though I think I need to see a couple of other soft claims before I can come to any conclusion.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I’ll consider it, but I want at least a couple of the inactives to chime in before pursuing anything.
I agree

In a sense, yes. That’s why I’m considering your proposed split, though I think I need to see a couple of other soft claims before I can come to any conclusion.
I can probably guess what some of the townies have assuming my split is correct. I also have a decent idea of what scum may have.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Lunatic
@Barney
@Vader
Can yall say something
Earth
Earth
-->
@ILikePie5
Algebraic Notation doesn't seem to be outside the realm of possibility. You say it's universal, but I'm not really buying it. Besides, he putted his claim in like 10 minutes.
Earth
Earth
*outted his claim
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
Algebraic Notation doesn't seem to be outside the realm of possibility. You say it's universal, but I'm not really buying it. Besides, he putted his claim in like 10 minutes.
Scum weren’t given fake claims, so if he’s scum which I think he is, it’s his real claim and part of the themesplit. Not to mention that my theme split fits everyone revealed so far and probably fits Whiteflame. The outlier is Algebraic Notation. If you want to soft claim what your character like what WF did, I can confirm or deny whether it fits the theme split.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I can probably guess what some of the townies have assuming my split is correct. I also have a decent idea of what scum may have.
I’ll keep an open mind about it.
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
I’m not being ridiculous 
You are. All I literally said was to not lynch Savant today, and your harping me on it.

JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
The outlier is Algebraic Notation.
I doubt that im the only one that’s an outlier.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
You are. All I literally said was to not lynch Savant today, and your harping me on it.
You’re entitled to your opinion
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
I doubt that im the only one that’s an outlier.
We shall see
JoeBob
JoeBob
-->
@ILikePie5
And yet your saying I’m scum because of it.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@JoeBob
And yet you’re saying I’m scum because of it.
That’s wrong. I’m not saying you’re scum because of your opinion. I’m saying you’re scum because of your behavior and wording in your post
Lunatic
Lunatic
I didn't realize this game was up already
Lunatic
Lunatic
-->
@Savant
Does Pie always demand claims from a lot of players? He did so last game and was mafia.
In Earth's case, it's understandable, he is a player that tends to be semi inactive, or active enough to stay below the radar. 
Barney
Debates: 51
Barney
-->
@ILikePie5
Can yall say something
Per your request: something! 🙃