-->
@ILikePie5
lol wtf...what were you?
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
I figured that2 would be protected since I had sussed her all dayphase so it was really you or earth, I kinda flipped a mental coin.
What do you mean by protected? Like a lawyer?
whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
Just some brief thoughts before I leave from work:

Barney is basically confirmed town to me at this stage. GP is close to that - copping me wasn't the smartest choice, nor was outing his result given that my Doc clearly was effective, but I don't think this is a scum move and I have a hard time believing that, behaviorally, he's been scummy.

That leaves That2, Earth and Pie. My strongest scumread on that group is Earth, given that he's been rather evasive in his responses to me and started a wagon on That2 with almost no reasoning. Still deciding who the likely scum partner is, but unless he starts being quite a bit clearer in his reasoning, Earth will be my VTL after I get home.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
Idk if RM quit before or after he submitted his action, but I was vanillaized. So either of them targeted me sadly.
Not surprised. Doesn't speak to your affiliation, but he was dead set on it from the start, that was clear. Since it's no longer important, what was your role?

ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
For the moment, I don't want either of you to claim your roles, but if you do have any pertinent information (anything worth adding, anyways), you should obviously present it. If you don't, please confirm that.
I actually disagree with this. It’s MYLO, so we should all be full claiming here.

I will say that I was Vanillaized, which sucks, but my role was pretty useful.

My official claim: VIP. Essentially I can choose any person to be my bodyguard, whether scum or town. If I was to be targeted for the NK, my bodyguard would die instead.

I had to look this up because I’d never heard of it before, but I hadn’t heard of Vanillaizer either.

I asked Mharman a question about my role. If scum targets me and my bodyguard gets targeted instead, can a doctor save my bodyguard? He said yes.

My role is very useful, as I mentioned last DP, and it formed the backbone of my Town read of RM even though he was being a bitch about it.

I won’t say if I targeted anyone until Earth claims.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Earth
You need to claim sir 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
P0E dictates mafia is between Pie/Earth, Idk why Earth is implicating Pie in #20, might be bus, Idk how possible a solo mafia is, Pie did hammer Supa, 

VTL Pie
If there was going to be a bus, wouldn’t it be the other way around?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
My top scum read right now is That2 for a couple of reasons.

First, she agreed to not claiming in the vote I had, knowing full well what it entailed.

Second, when RM barely pressured her, she immediately claimed. It was super eager, like no question or hesitation, which leads me to believe she used a fake claim.

Third, she was buddying RM the entire game and then just flipped to Supa out of the blue, which I haven’t seen from her.

Fourth, there were some questions that she had for RM, that she never followed up on, which is really weird. If I posed a question, I would want an answer.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
That leaves That2, Earth and Pie. My strongest scumread on that group is Earth, given that he's been rather evasive in his responses to me and started a wagon on That2 with almost no reasoning. Still deciding who the likely scum partner is, but unless he starts being quite a bit clearer in his reasoning, Earth will be my VTL after I get home.
I think an Earth, That2 team makes sense. If Earth claims Vanilla, Im practically confident that they have to be scum. 

Only inexperience would allow you to target Barney for an NK. If they had an RB, it would be even worse that they didn’t use it on you or me. This strategy just screams inexperience from Earth’s vote on That2 to That2’s vote on me
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
I actually disagree with this. It’s MYLO, so we should all be full claiming here.
When I saw you'd been Vanillaized, I changed my mind, though I also hadn't done out the math - not used to being at MYLO this early with only one death.

So yes, I agree that Earth should be full claiming.

I think an Earth, That2 team makes sense. If Earth claims Vanilla, Im practically confident that they have to be scum. 

Only inexperience would allow you to target Barney for an NK. If they had an RB, it would be even worse that they didn’t use it on you or me. This strategy just screams inexperience from Earth’s vote on That2 to That2’s vote on me
I agree that scum looks pretty inexperienced based on the actions taken so far. That2 does stand out for the reasons you listed, particularly the choice of claim, since RM straight up said beforehand that his role confirmed the existence of at least one vanilla player (not that it did, but that's what he claimed at the time). The timing looked suspicious to me.

That being said, not sure if I prefer That2 to Earth in this DP, mainly because I'm still not fully confident on you. I'd say that both Earth and That2 are looking more sus than you are (I'll admit, the only thing holding me back from calling them both scum is WIFOM thinking right now), though I'd like some time to look back through the previous DP before I vote. I'd also like to get their responses, particularly Earth's response to me and That2's to you. Depending on how they respond, they may make my decision for me.
Earth
Debates: 4
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
I have no useful information to give at this moment.
Earth
Earth
Also I'm vanilla lol.
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
Official Vote Count
That2 (1/4) -  Earth
Pie (1/4) - That2
That2User
That2User
-->
@ILikePie5
My top scum read right now is That2 for a couple of reasons.

First, she agreed to not claiming in the vote I had, knowing full well what it entailed.
The vote in #38
Let’s get a vote.

Do you all want to go with RM’s strategy and have everyone say whether they are PRs or not and after everyone is done, claim

OR

Play normally and pressure people based on behavior.
In #71 I said, "Pressure, right wing" Me voting to play pressure does not suddenly make me not allowed to not claim vanilla, it only means I want to play a pressure based game and not a theme split one,  I did not agree not to claim, your vote does not say someone is not allowed to claim, since I'm vanilla I didn't see any negatives with claiming 

Second, when RM barely pressured her, she immediately claimed. It was super eager, like no question or hesitation, which leads me to believe she used a fake claim.

Did you not see the DP? RM asked to have vanillas in #53I asked, "do you want vanillas to claim?" in #116 , #141  RM said "Yes, all vanillas claim", in #178 I claimed Vanilla, I did not immediately claim vanilla, I asked, waited, got the okay, said yes to being vanilla 2h 18 mins in,  ( #141 sent at 5:39 PM, #178 sent at 7:57 PM), how is this not hesitation? You say without question when I did ask a question, "do you want vanillas to claim?"

Third, she was buddying RM the entire game and then just flipped to Supa out of the blue, which I haven’t seen from her.
I flipped to Supa out of the blue? I had my intended vote on Supa a long time then suddenly flipped to you, I asked you, "If I vote Supa will you hammer Supa?" You said yes, I voted Supa making it 3/4 then voted you then unvoted and voted you to make it 2/4 Supa, 2/4 Pie, I switched to Supa at the end since it was looking like Supa was the only viable lynch and we needed a info flip, it only suddenly changed to RM vying to have WF vote you Pie, but then you suddenly hammered Supa and it was too late, it was 4/4 Supa and the game needed to end, Supa flipping innocent

Fourth, there were some questions that she had for RM, that she never followed up on, which is really weird. If I posed a question, I would want an answer.
I admit I needed to follow up, that's my mistake

That2User
That2User
You really think I'd target RM/Barney? As scum I'd hit WF, if I buddied RM as you claim why would I hit my own shield? Doesn't make sense

Barney
Debates: 50
Barney
BBD = Big Black Dick

I targeted pie last night.

Off to class.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
So… yeah, no way town is sporting 3 vanillas + a vanillaizer. Not going to happen. Considering Supa was vanilla and Barney is basically town confirmed, that leaves you and That2. I have trouble thinking that it’s both of you, especially as you have now both pointed at each other as your first picks for lynching. I find it very difficult to believe that each of you just chose to bus the other without any existing pressure.

That being said, I’m still tagging you because you’re still avoiding my question: why That2? I’ll add another couple of questions for you:

Where were you during the entirety of DP1 after That2 claimed vanilla? I didn’t see you put any pressure on her whatsoever despite the fact that you clearly said you had reservations about something she said there. 

Also, for someone who has a vanilla claim, you were awfully silent during the entire exchange regarding vanillas and That2’s choice to claim in response to RM. Why didn’t you say anything? If you were being cagey about claiming, you would have called That2 out on her choice to claim because it literally did just as much harm as yours would have. If you weren’t actually cagey about it, why didn’t you full claim when you were put under pressure? You clearly didn’t feel that claiming your conspiracy was a problem, so why keep your vanilla claim secret?
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
I agree that scum looks pretty inexperienced based on the actions taken so far. That2 does stand out for the reasons you listed, particularly the choice of claim, since RM straight up said beforehand that his role confirmed the existence of at least one vanilla player (not that it did, but that's what he claimed at the time). The timing looked suspicious to me.
Wow, I can’t believe I missed that. Good catch.

That being said, not sure if I prefer That2 to Earth in this DP, mainly because I'm still not fully confident on you.
Respectable. I would still argue that at least one of them is scum. I think more likely That2 over Earth for the reasons I mentioned.

I'd say that both Earth and That2 are looking more sus than you are (I'll admit, the only thing holding me back from calling them both scum is WIFOM thinking right now), though I'd like some time to look back through the previous DP before I vote. I'd also like to get their responses, particularly Earth's response to me and That2's to you. Depending on how they respond, they may make my decision for me.

Earth
Earth
-->
@whiteflame
So… yeah, no way town is sporting 3 vanillas + a vanillaizer. 
Why not? We also have two protective roles and a cop. God only knows the shit mafia has. It wouldn't surprise me if they have something like a day kill or some shit. Basically everyone else is confirmed, and That2 is just hanging around. Call it lazy, but it is what it is. 

whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Why not? We also have two protective roles and a cop. God only knows the shit mafia has. It wouldn't surprise me if they have something like a day kill or some shit. Basically everyone else is confirmed, and That2 is just hanging around. Call it lazy, but it is what it is. 
That assumes the accuracy of Pie’s claim, but even if it is accurate, giving the Vanillaizer effectively a 50-50 chance of doing Jack squat is not a likely scenario. I’ll also point out that basic POE makes it impossible. At minimum, either you or Type2 are scum, if not both of you. Hell, you voted Type2 as scum, so I have no clue why you’re making this argument.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@whiteflame
@That2User
In #71 I said, "Pressure, right wing" Me voting to play pressure does not suddenly make me not allowed to not claim vanilla, it only means I want to play a pressure based game and not a theme split one,  I did not agree not to claim, your vote does not say someone is not allowed to claim, since I'm vanilla I didn't see any negatives with claiming 
If you wanted to play a pressure based claim, why did you claim so early? You had like virtually zero votes on you. You agreed to claim when there was sufficient pressure per my strategy. The fact that you claimed right after RMs Vanillaizer claim and him saying there has to be vanillas is very scummy.

Even if you are vanilla, you shouldn’t have claimed, because it gives scum the opportunity to POE the PRs in the game. More of your inexperience, which just solidifies my claim.

Did you not see the DP? RM asked to have vanillas in #53, I asked, "do you want vanillas to claim?" in #116 , #141  RM said "Yes, all vanillas claim", in #178 I claimed Vanilla, I did not immediately claim vanilla, I asked, waited, got the okay, said yes to being vanilla 2h 18 mins in,  ( #141 sent at 5:39 PM, #178 sent at 7:57 PM), how is this not hesitation? You say without question when I did ask a question, "do you want vanillas to claim?"
But again, you claimed with zero pressure. Just because someone asks you to claim, doesn’t mean you should. This also shows how much you were buddying RM as I pointed out earlier. You claimed eagerly with zero thought. More inexperience.

I flipped to Supa out of the blue? I had my intended vote on Supa a long time then suddenly flipped to you, I asked you, "If I vote Supa will you hammer Supa?" You said yes, I voted Supa making it 3/4 then voted you then unvoted and voted you to make it 2/4 Supa, 2/4 Pie, I switched to Supa at the end since it was looking like Supa was the only viable lynch and we needed a info flip, it only suddenly changed to RM vying to have WF vote you Pie, but then you suddenly hammered Supa and it was too late, it was 4/4 Supa and the game needed to end, Supa flipping innocent
You were following the game the entire time. The only reason you switched was because RM asked you to switch to me. More buddying of RM. Why? 

I hammered Supa because I am a firm believer in information, as I have maintained in all my games. He also seemed super defeatist towards the end and I always had my doubts. If you recall, I mentioned that Supa’s tunneling seems off. Towards the end he because defeatist too.

It’s rather odd that you’re calling me out when you voted Supa for more information as well.

I admit I needed to follow up, that's my mistake
At least you admit it. But it’s still very weird
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@That2User
You really think I'd target RM/Barney? As scum I'd hit WF, if I buddied RM as you claim why would I hit my own shield? Doesn't make sense
But targeting RM/Barney would’ve ensure that you’d be safe. You could argue that I would never have shot my bestie RM.

You couldn’t hit WF because he basically outted Doctor and could possibly self-protect. 

Also, you have yet to answer why Earth would bus me instead of the other way around
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@whiteflame
So… yeah, no way town is sporting 3 vanillas + a vanillaizer. Not going to happen.
Agreed. At least one, if not both are scum.

Considering Supa was vanilla and Barney is basically town confirmed, that leaves you and That2. I have trouble thinking that it’s both of you, especially as you have now both pointed at each other as your first picks for lynching.
Earth pointed to That2. That2 pointed to me.

I find it very difficult to believe that each of you just chose to bus the other without any existing pressure.
They technically aren’t. It’s a partial bus
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Greyparrot
@Barney
@whiteflame
Also, did y’all notice that That2 brought all the receipts with her? I have never seen her do that, ever, especially in all the Town roles she’s been in.

This just screams scum
Earth
Earth
Honestly we should at least think about how Grey copped a doc claim and not like That2 or me.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@ILikePie5
There’s a lot I’m still unpacking from her, so I’ll get my thoughts together after I get what I want from Earth.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Earth
Had no clue WF was a cop. like i told WF, scum was gonna cover that2 since I threw so much shade on her and probably woulda ran into a lawyer or worse, so i had to do a 50/50 shot of earth or WF...clearly I chose wrong.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
I meant WF was a dox.
whiteflame
whiteflame
-->
@Earth
Really getting tired of you dodging my questions dude. At the very least, explain your decision to suss That2 now (seriously, you said you had a reason and then didn’t give it) and not back in DP1 where she did something that you say made you sus her.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@whiteflame
goddamn it I can't spell doc now.